Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 8, 2019
Heya! 😸

I am Clover (a.k.a x4LeafxCloverx, 4LeafClover, or 4LeafLover). Blonde, Irish ☘, and blissfully lost in my youth dancing to the music playing my song.

I enjoy meeting and interacting with new people, keeping an open mind and pushing myself to try something new. Shy by nature, but also a performance artist at heart. I am a singer and a writer of poetry, essays, stories, etc. I flow dance, practicing with my new custom made hula hoop that is both exhilarating and satisfying to my mind and body, and to my heart and soul.

I don’t mind getting nude and going through with most requests, but am one to stick to a more vanilla style of entertainment for the most part. I am simply the girl next door—innocent until proven guilty. ;)

Kiss me, I’m Irish! 💋☘

Aug 19, 2019
Hi I'm Ashlee Mae or Ash, I've been camming on and off for about 3 years and excited to come back and hit the ground running.
I love horror movies and video games my favorite game right now is dead by daylight!
I love interacting with people and helping others!

Sep 29, 2019
Omg wow soo many posts here.WEll hello everyone Im Al and im here mb to find somehting interesting.Or mb new clueas and idea for mfc.Amber said go and say Hey so i did.Piece guys

Sep 29, 2019
Florida
OMGiana.com
Twitter Username
@OhMyGiana
MFC Username
OMGiana
Streamate Username
OMGiana
Chaturbate Username
OMGiana
Hey! I'm Giana! I used to be a dancer, now I just cam on Streamate, Camster, Stripchat, and Bonga. And every so often I'll create some content. Its very isolating being a sex worker. So just came here for a place to connect with like-minded people I can be open with!

Sep 29, 2019
Hey, I'm C! I'm a sex-positive sex blogger and I write about sexual health, and I write erotica and do erotic art. I'm super interested in the sex industry :)

Sep 29, 2019
Hello, I go by Mysticjane. I havent started camming yet, but its something I've been considering for awhile now. I guess you could say I'm gathering information. I think it could be a fun and freeing experience. At least that's what I'm hoping. To be honest I'm chickenshit lol. I've read a lot online about how camming has ruined people's lives. At the same time I want to keep an open mind about it. I also have nice tits and I wouldn't mind charging people to see them lol. Please if you guys can offer any words of encouragement I would sincerely appreciate it. 😘😘😘

Sep 30, 2019
Chaturbate Username
daddymaya
Hello all!

My name is Maya. You may address me by name, or Daddy if you’re into that. I’m a full time model on CB and have been so for a few years now. I enjoy reading books about psychology, philosophy and business, fruits, soft plushies, tea, and caring for my vessel so that I may extend my caring to others.

Being a cam model has exposed me to much, and most of it has been a great experience! The people I have interacted with that have stayed throughout the years have grown with me, and the relationships I have built are very special. I wouldn’t trade this occupation for anything else in the world.

I look forward to engaging with you all on this site, and I want to thank Amber for creating a place for SW’s to engage in discourse about everything!

Thank you for reading!
-Maya

Oct 1, 2019
Hello! My screen name is Sheanboo Girl, or just Sheanboo. I'm new to camming so I have no idea what CB or MFC mean. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks. I just received my first custom order and was Googling how much I should charge when I stumbled across this forum. I'm happy to be here!

Oct 2, 2019
Hello AFC!

I’ve been Camming on CB for a month and joined MFC a few days ago. Looking forward to learning more about being a cam girl & cam couple

Feb 16, 2019
your dreams
www.twitter.com
Twitter Username
@sugarb3323
Chaturbate Username
sugarbee23
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001666818/sugarb33/
Hi there! I'm Jane and I'm a cam model / clipmaker!! I am finally was able to start looking more into forums and how they all work. I've never used a forum before so fingers crossed I figure this thing out!

I cam on CB @ sugarbee23
Clips on Manyvids @ sugarb33
Twitter @sugarb3323
Instagram @sugarb3323

Oct 2, 2019
Hey loves I am know as Glitterbat on MFC and MV. I am so happy to have found such an amazing forum to answer all of my questions! How are ya?:3

Oct 3, 2019
In Them Pockets
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Well damn. That was assertive lol

My "stage name" is NaimaMonroe. I'm a baby to all this. I cammed for the first time in October 2018... I cammed for the third time last night, sooo that's that on that.
I love bold, unapologetic, hustling women and that's mostly what I see in sex workers. So I like to just sit back, shut up and listen to learn from the pros. Just wanted to show my face and speak before I go popping up in random threads.

Get money, ladies! :D

Reactions: AmberCutie
Oct 5, 2019
United States
Twitter Username
@KaraMorningstar
MFC Username
Kamorningstar
Streamate Username
karamorningstar
Chaturbate Username
morningstar__
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/karamorningstar/
Hi, I am not really "new", but I am new here. I have cammed for a year and a half under a couple of different names. I'm finally starting to get more serious about it though. You may see more of me in the future on different forums and threads since I'm trying to be more interactive with fellow cam models. For now though, hello!!!

Jul 2, 2019
South Carolina, USA
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@MaeveVixey
Tumblr Username
vixeymaeve
MFC Username
VixeyMaeve
Chaturbate Username
vixeymaeve
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/vixeymaeve/
I'm Vixey Maeve! I'm a camgir/content creator/sex worker.
I'm a 24 year old BBW fetishist. Body positive. Sex positive.
I'm not sure if this forum is still active or not, but I'm gonna give it a go.

Reactions: karamorningstar
Oct 5, 2019
I'm Naomi :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more than Amber :p

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!
Do you game on PC? I agree with supporting beautiful girls!

Hey All!

I'm Riley, a non binary cam model/content creator. My pronouns are they/them and/or he/him, switch em up or use whichever set feels better to you. I primarily stream on Streamate but also have accounts on chaturbate, bongacams and manyvids that I stream on from time to time. I post clips to manyvids, clips4sale, Iwantclips, apclips, and extralunchmoney. I am chronically ill, I suffer from fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety and potentially more so I don't stream as often as I'd like but I work as much as I can. The rest of my time I take care of my house, my hubby and my pupper. I like reading, TV, math and recently started bullet journaling. One of my cam model friends is an active member here and the insights and community seemed too good to pass up. I've been putting it off since I have limited energy but I'm here now and hoping to participate the best I can ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: NerdyZoey
Sep 25, 2019
Hey ya'll ! I'm Bunny ! I'm brand new to CB (Bunnylovedungeon) and have already found so much great advice/perspective from this site. I am grateful for this community and every bunny who contributes to it. So excited to dismantle the establishment with you hot mothafuckas.

Oct 10, 2019
Hi! I'm Layla. I'm brand new to camming which is making me feel a little bit like I'm brand new to the internet and technology in general. lol. Regardless of my ineptitude, I am enjoying doing a deep-dive into this world and am excited to get better, learn more, and make friends. So far I've had a really positive experience with camming. Anyway, when I'm not getting naked on the internet, I'm also a grad student :) So nice to meet everyone!

I'm LaylaB123 on MFC :h:

Attachments

Oct 11, 2019
The Void
Twitter Username
@DahliaStone7
Streamate Username
DahliaStone
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1003020465/DahliaStone/

Hiya everyone! I'm Dahlia and it's a pleasure to meet you. I've just started as a cam model and I also do other online sex work stuff. I'm into video games and reading. I am hoping to make some friends here and learn more about being a cam model.

Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys!
I'm Circebae. Have been camming on mfc for about 6 months, and newly on streamate. I can't wait to learn more and join this camming community!

May 4, 2019
Oregon
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@crypto_squatch
Chaturbate Username
cryptosquatch
Greetings. Apparently I've done this a bit backwards... I've been around CB as a moderator since 2013. I've even been on cam a time or two, but I'm not really broadcaster at heart. I'm a tech guy to the core. I've done photography at the professional level since the late 90's, but started when I was very young assisting my Grandfather in wedding and portrait work. I help people. It's my thing. I'm not a weird creeper, Just a guy who is pretty good at helping models look their best on stream. Oh, and I'll never ask for or accept anything in return for what I do.