AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Naomi :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more than Amber :p

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!
Do you game on PC? I agree with supporting beautiful girls!

Hey All!

I'm Riley, a non binary cam model/content creator. My pronouns are they/them and/or he/him, switch em up or use whichever set feels better to you. I primarily stream on Streamate but also have accounts on chaturbate, bongacams and manyvids that I stream on from time to time. I post clips to manyvids, clips4sale, Iwantclips, apclips, and extralunchmoney. I am chronically ill, I suffer from fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety and potentially more so I don't stream as often as I'd like but I work as much as I can. The rest of my time I take care of my house, my hubby and my pupper. I like reading, TV, math and recently started bullet journaling. One of my cam model friends is an active member here and the insights and community seemed too good to pass up. I've been putting it off since I have limited energy but I'm here now and hoping to participate the best I can ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: NerdyZoey
Hey ya'll ! I'm Bunny ! I'm brand new to CB (Bunnylovedungeon) and have already found so much great advice/perspective from this site. I am grateful for this community and every bunny who contributes to it. So excited to dismantle the establishment with you hot mothafuckas.

Hi! I'm Layla. I'm brand new to camming which is making me feel a little bit like I'm brand new to the internet and technology in general. lol. Regardless of my ineptitude, I am enjoying doing a deep-dive into this world and am excited to get better, learn more, and make friends. So far I've had a really positive experience with camming. Anyway, when I'm not getting naked on the internet, I'm also a grad student :) So nice to meet everyone!

I'm LaylaB123 on MFC :h:

Attachments

• IMG-4289.JPG
    IMG-4289.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Hiya everyone! I'm Dahlia and it's a pleasure to meet you. I've just started as a cam model and I also do other online sex work stuff. I'm into video games and reading. I am hoping to make some friends here and learn more about being a cam model.

Hey guys!
I'm Circebae. Have been camming on mfc for about 6 months, and newly on streamate. I can't wait to learn more and join this camming community!

Greetings. Apparently I've done this a bit backwards... I've been around CB as a moderator since 2013. I've even been on cam a time or two, but I'm not really broadcaster at heart. I'm a tech guy to the core. I've done photography at the professional level since the late 90's, but started when I was very young assisting my Grandfather in wedding and portrait work. I help people. It's my thing. I'm not a weird creeper, Just a guy who is pretty good at helping models look their best on stream. Oh, and I'll never ask for or accept anything in return for what I do.

Hi, i'm Rai:)i've been readind some of the threads before i made an account, very helpful.

I'm a dancer, painter and i just started camming a few months ago. It's been interesting so far, to say the least.

What i look for on here, well it's always a pleasure to have like minded conversations with people that can understand where you're coming from.

And the support, all the information, tips, tech problem solver etc.

I don't know Amber nor am i on MFC, i do have a CB account but i decided to stick to other sites for now.

Greetings. Apparently I've done this a bit backwards... I've been around CB as a moderator since 2013. I've even been on cam a time or two, but I'm not really broadcaster at heart. I'm a tech guy to the core. I've done photography at the professional level since the late 90's, but started when I was very young assisting my Grandfather in wedding and portrait work. I help people. It's my thing. I'm not a weird creeper, Just a guy who is pretty good at helping models look their best on stream. Oh, and I'll never ask for or accept anything in return for what I do.

Hey there, i couldn't help but notice your portrait/photography mention.

Is your work line focused on mainly portraits? I paint them so this is why i'm curious.

Boop Boop - hello all! PinkGeisha here - or PG for those that know me from SW... Ex-cam SM cammodel - did a little CB, but not a token site girl... more of a private site girl. The only reason why I'm coming back into these forums is because I recently discovered my old studio has been using my face photo I used as my profile photo on SM as their one and only Google Maps photo without my consent, and they distastefully added some vulgar text under my photo in a very poorly slapsticked together paint job... it's disgusting. I've already reported the photo to Google, and am waiting for them to take it down... but looking into possibly DMCA-ing them to take the photo down if necessary - figured I might as well get on ACF since some of my closest SW girlfriends told me all about this site... Thanks, ya'll!!!! :h: :h: :h:

I shoot it all. Well, not weddings if I can help it, those are miserable. But I'd say the lions share is auto racing, followed by portraiture, with a little stock and landscape mixed in for good measure. Back in the days of film it was definitely portraits though.

Nice, what do you enjoy the most in your line of work?
I shoot at times too, as much i can as an amateur of course. I used to do it with a Panasonic Lumix but it's out of use now cause it's basically. I would definitely buy another one the same if i was to invest in a new camera.

I see you do other kind of work too, if i may ask is there a way i can contact you on here about a website?

Hey, my name is Aydan and I'm a non-nude model who used to do lingerie shoots / alternative modelling and am just starting out on MFC. My day job is as a Tattoo Artist but the winter months are always a little slow in Canada so I figured this was a good way to try and supplement my earnings.

Reactions: mira_leo
Hey guys! I have returned to camming after taking a 2 year break and look forward to shenanigans. I used to cam under the name GetSchwifty69 and now I'm using this new name. I hope posting my link isn't against the rules TAT lmk if its not! https://chaturbate.com/ohvenusmuse

I like video games, scary movies, and anime sooo yeah lets be friends.

Hiya I’m AcaciaFox with MFC and recently been trying CB/Streamate! Very new to camming and still feel uncomfortable with what i’m doing but really wanna do this! any advice is great 🙃

Heyyy
I'm a MyFreeCams model,
my name is Sophie and I'm Sophipop01 over there :))) :p
Hello I have been looking for you! Have you been active recently…?
I would really like to buy some custom clips... but are you anywhere to find i think you are a beauty!!!
I am really into large labia / big pussylips... its a fetish for me
Your fan Mark

Hello my name is Mark / Labiamark
I am specially interested and searching for camgirls / models / info where to find/ woman with Huge labia / big pussylips / outies / outie /
Please if you do stumble up on my profile and you are thinking this could be something for Mark please let me know!

Mark

Attachments

• vulva.JPG
    vulva.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 3
Hello!
I'm going to take this opportunity to reintroduce myself ♥ I'm Rosalin! Rozzy for short :cat: I'm a model on Myfreecams and I'm not technically new but I don't know alot and there is a big gap in my camming time so I still feel very new! I'm currently trying to fix my mistakes like my squandered newbie time haha.

I would like to put in a bigger effort! I have a very overwhelming day job, but 'm trying my best to takes steps to quit it so I can put more of myself into camming 😸 I hope I can make some friends! I love anime and I can't stop watching King of the Hill!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

Hello,

This is the first forum I've belonged too therefore being my first post ever. I found out about this site from one of my viewers. I was an active model on CB for about 6 months and then off 6 months and now I've been back since May. I am really trying to figure out how to retain viewers instead of getting a handful of viewers that tip well for a few weeks and then disappear.

Greetings Ambercutie community,

Currently working as CEO of show-it, website that will launch soon. I have never been cam streamer but I'm looking forward to gather some info or opinions from people closest to industry:)

Best regards,
Patryk.

Hi im lili, not a newbie but i need help ASAP, a mentor, coach, i dont know, i just need help, advices, tricks and tips to suceed because i will try again chaturbate and now mfc (one site i dont have ANY idea how works). Anything like that will be so much Appeciated! Thanks!

Howdy, Dixie Rain here! I am just a person nothing special. Older sister of five, born to a big ass family lol!! I am happy to be here cause I am lost as lost as lost. Hooray to all the young women making this cam world so unique and enjoyable!! My hats off to ya 🎩