AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey guys, new MFC model living in Paris here. Happy to join the community!
Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend so far, and enjoying this holiday season :h:
Would love to meet other cam girls, feel free to link me on MFC @babybookworm or Twitter @PureBabyNova

Speak soon! xx

Hey guys, new MFC model living in Paris here. Happy to join the community!
Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend so far, and enjoying this holiday season :h:
Would love to meet other cam girls, feel free to link me on MFC @babybookworm or Twitter @PureBabyNova

Speak soon! xx

Oh, forgot to mention - I also write and sell Literotica! If you wanna check out my work, I've put a sample up here! All requests can be taken through my MFCShare

Hi! I’m completely new to the cam girl profession! As a matter of fact, I’ve never worked in the sex industry at all! I’m 37 years old and am extremely interested in getting started on this journey (albeit a little late). I’m currently researching as much as possible so I can feel somewhat prepared to be the best I can be. I know it’s a lot of work but I’m hungry for success. I have questions about basic things and I’m hoping I can find knowledge, advice, and suggestions within this community. 😊

My name in this world is Naomi lol. Im from Nicaragua. I have 2 years being a mediocre webcam because i have never tried do this like a full job, but i can say i have got help from webcams for not starve. Thanks for receive me her, im glad.

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey everyone, I'm from Australia and have been getting set up to start camming as Vylette on Chaturbate early in the new year. Originally I found this forum a few months ago through searching for info on getting started with Chaturbate and other useful tips.

I am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of modelling, helping others here along the way when i do start, and connecting and feeling part of this community. The vanilla world is unfortunately very misunderstanding and unnecessarily prejudice towards SW; and I would find it difficult to trust others to be supportive of my being here if they knew.

I've long had an interest in camming while a viewer/member of Streamate about 10 years ago and got to know many wonderful girls during my years there. I have been more inclined lately to start as a model myself and feel it will be an invaluable opportunity for me to express my transgendered and feminine side.

Primarily I would like to be able to have fun and enjoy myself while camming, and if this also brings in a modest livable income over time i hope to be able to focus on streaming and producing content full time.

I'll more than likely have many questions to ask for advice and hopefully do not upset anyone too much if it has been covered before. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Hi! Audrey here. Have cammed a grand total of 3 times so far and am learning so much each time.

Chaturbate - thetriggerhippie
Twitter- triggerhippie01
Insta- triggerhippie01
ManyVids- Thetriggerhippie

33/F/Texas I live with my 10-year-old tuxedo cat, Louie. My shows are fun and flirty, I offer some nudity and solo play, so far. I'm exploring quite a bit as far as my boundaries and likes/dislikes when it comes to how I'm spending my time on cam.

I have only cammed three times since joining Chaturbate a week ago and am currently doing this as my only job. I have been peeping in on shows for inspiration and tips and tricks, and each and every one of you is talented and beautiful beyond words!

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

IMG_20191221_031334_kindlephoto-239612440.jpg

hi everyone, congratz admin for your awesome site! hit me admin if you like to have a good backlinks trade by my forum.

email: critriloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Hi! I'm Lita LaVey I'm a noob! I've just set up my CB and still doing a little research and setting up my other pages before going live for the first time 💖 I heard about this page from other woman and I look forward to chatting more with you all :happy:

Hey everyone name is jay im far from normal and can enjoy many things from one extreme to another.
A few exceptions but nonetheless im open minded. I enjoy a few things that are not common at least with web camming as i have seen which is
coding, TIG welding, and as well as music of course as i play a few things. I used to be on stage back in the day not as a musician but as a pole dancer in a few clubs.
Thank you :kiss::kiss:

Hello Everyone,

I am a online and in person dominatrix or a pro domme and I have just decided to branch into live stream caming. I am still new to this and I am trying to learn how to blend FemDom and caming together. If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it. I’m very easy to talk to and I look forward to posting more and becoming more active on the site. ❤️

Hey all you sexy ass mf's my names antonio truelove aka the guido with the libido 😄 anyways my ex cam model partner moved away and went a different direction in life and God bless her in everything she does she was a great partner. But now I'm looking to get back to work if there are any women near Bakersfield California and I'm serious about doing cam work contact me anytime. Not sure if we're allowed to leave our phone number here though so just contact me on here. 5 ft 9 in 180 lb 34 years old but can look younger, 7 to 7 and 1/2 inch tool, straight but if good money was on the line would probably give up a hand job. Experienced in two women three ways, tantric, BDSM Dom and sub, role playing, and a casual chat with viewers. Would like to build a new brand with someone hopefully we can meet up and see if we are a good fit. I'm not a creep looking to get laid I'm a professional worker I have my own personal relationships on the side that keep me plenty satisfied and busy. Hope to hear from you ladies soon. Also will travel if traveling fees and lodging fees are taken care of.

Hey I am Ella Claire!! I love traveling as well as being a mother.. I also advocate for medical freedom and I am a part of a nonprofit which I’m not gonna have but I devote a lot of time and energy into that that is my passion that is what feeds my soul and it’s what I absolutely love doing.. I plan on starting back to school in the spring to finish my cosmetology license.. How did research and camping and I feel like this is the best way for me to be able to achieve all my goals without going broke..

I am brand new to the scene of cam modeling and I am quite honestly lost!! This is actually what brought me to the site..

I am familiar with extra lunch money. I have had an account on their website No I mean I get the concept of everything.. Type of person that likes to do extensive research on the subject before I dive into it and I think this subject you can do as much research as you want but everyone situation is different and I think you do a dive in headfirst and learn as you go. With that being said I would love any feedback and any suggestions for any of y’all would like to go I would greatly appreciate it and thank you for excepting me into your group!
Sincerely Ella Claire

Attachments

• 4C146AF4-96BC-49A7-989E-9ABD7930A954.jpeg
    4C146AF4-96BC-49A7-989E-9ABD7930A954.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 4
Hey y'all! I'm Alena Reverie. I've been camming on streamate for the past 2 years on and off, and have been a phone babe/literotica writer for the past 5 years! I'm trying to grow my business and social media presence more seriously. Naturally, I'm 100% that switch but online I do a lot of BBW sub stuff (though I'm looking to get into more fetish stuff)! V playful, v imaginative, and also v slutttttttty. I'm here for the community, the hella valuable advice, and y'all cuties of course. I literally just made a twitter so I'm gunna be following all the acf babes on there! Get @ me! 🤠🤠🤠

Twitter: @alenareveriexxx
Streamate: https://www.streamate.com/cam/AlenaReverieXXX
Chaturbate (just signed up and gunna do my first show this weekend!): AlenaReverieXXX
Alena striking with twitter.jpeg

Hello All!
I'm setting up shop right now for my first show, but everytime I try to click "Broadcast" I end up seeing something SUPER HELPFUL on Ambercutie and then add new stuff to my profiles...LOL but seriously this site is awesome...

I normally work a 9 to 5 but need something more flexible to get my life back in order, plus I'm really into sexy sh*t and love to play "dress up" ;) A part time workweek making over 4K a month sounds alot more promising than sweating at a 9 to 5 that doesn't appreciate you...HOLLA!

Great to meet everyone, see you on the forum! XOXO

HELLO ! I told you I'd be back with a *r*e*a*l* intro … here we go, y'all.

RECAP: Call me Lil !!! Right now I'm ONLY on MFC (@LilCucci) , and have a Twitter (@bigcucci) ! Phat Pussy Energy ! Besides that , there's everything else about me that I'm sorting through to figure out what belongs online/to my persona on cam , and this is what I've got so far--

I'm a real live girl from the United States , if you dig at me enough I might admit my time zone. Still trippin' on privacy. I started camming on November 1st, 2019 which is a formal way of saying I still proverbially need my diaper changed and cry for my mommy and don't know how to feed myself. Okay , so maybe the latter two aren't so proverbial. I started camming because a) like most people, Cash Rules Everything Around Me; but some medical stuff prevents me from being able to work a traditional job , I only recently got tired of being fired for things out of my control and went on the hunt to not hate what I do for work and who I work for. Turns out I love being slutty and I don't hate myself ! Also camming because b) I have an incroyable fascination with kinks , fetishes , and what turns me (and others) on. I don't feel like I've ever had a partner that's willing to go there with me , but I think I've found a community that will.

Mostly here's what I've come up against camming:
Feeling unprepared and letting that stop me from streaming
Feeling
unattractive and letting that stop me from streaming
Feeling
overwhelmed and letting that stop me from streaming
Feeling
like my feelings have stopped me from streaming so much that obviously I'm never going to find any semblance of consistency and be able to hold a client base or build a community or make any meaningful connections and even though this is my only source of income I'm going to procrastinate out of fear and "not knowing enough" even though I have ALWAYS learned best hands on and letting that stop me from streaming
NEEDING SUPPORT FROM MY FELLOW CAM MODELS AND FINDING A COMMUNITY WITH THEM NOT JUST THE MEMBERS ON THE CAM SITE*******************

In conclusion,
FEELINGS LOL. Also, hi everyone ! I am so glad I've fumbled around 'til I found some a forum I can fly my freak flag and not worry about it affecting my cam score... or whatever.

Thanks to @AmberCutie for running this thing so we could come together about how we cum together.

U Kno U Luv Me
View attachment 82626
Xoxo, Gossip Girl
ur a babe n i can't wait to see u flourish hereeeeeee. #gettingthatshmoney

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilita
Im gabby, i've been in Chaturbate since 2014 to 2017... this year i am back on the bussiness...
Ex medicine student and trying to get back on the school again.
Hello everyones

Hello everyone!
I've been a moneyslave for 10 years now, logging all my "steps" into a little blog. Of course cams are where I spend most of my time (and money lol): started on camcontacts (which I still consider the best for my fetish) then of course used more or less them all.
Before realizing my moneyslavery fetish, I was anyway in cams (even if only looking for ladies in pantyhose lol)...so basically...I've been on camsites since...hmmm let me think... yes, 2003.
I believe this is all :)

Hi! I'm Signe and I'm new to MFC. I had my first room today, and it went really smoothly thanks to the advice of a friend and some other girls blogs :) I really feel like I've found a gig that suits me and might allow me some more flexibility in my own projects.

Hello!
I like to go by Genevieve Gomez, GG, Gen or Genny. I just started camping on CB before I fully graduated college (Nov. 1st... i guess?) and now I have to move back "home". I have come around to love camming and my fans and I am not ready to give it up. I feel very empowered and bold by doing this. I have been learning to love myself and build stronger relationships by being a cam girl. Now, I wanna reach out to other cam peeps for advice, tips and just to make some friends who aren't in it just for the extra $$ in tips.

Super side note and I need advice here:
My family is currently homeless and commutes to and from hometown from an extended family's home for a bit. (I hope that makes sense.) I think it would be better to live alone, than move into a new place and them find out I am camming for a stable income. I'm mostly trying to pay back over $50k in student loans before going to graduate school. I am in a rock and a hard place because I have an amazing job opportunity back home and I want to continue camming while I work professionally in my real job. It's super risky, super scandalous and can possibly hurt my real career but, I agreed to the risks when I started camming.
I guess I am just asking for some advice on how to get my own place and how do I verify my income? Any basic tips for a newbie? Any life advice anyone can offer?

Feeling a little alone in this double life,
GG

Hi there! Im Betty Addams, Im a new ish cambabe (MxBettyAddams mfc for now) and new to content creating but been a full sw for a while. Im also on Twitter @BettyAddamsBang . Alternativelly, Im.also a make up artist and a crazy cat person. I use they/them or masc pronouns /trans non-binary but working mostly fem looking. I have no clue what to expect from tghis site but
More support is good.
Im a plus sized alt disabled babe and I struggle with my image/non comparing myself to tinier models/people.
Effective function disorder mixed with chronic pain makes life hella hard.
Any other plus size cuties around?

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm Hibou and I'm glad to be part of this forum from now on.

Have been caming for quite a few years and thought I'd give it a try here.