AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Who the f&%k am I.....Imthatguy
....your not that guy...your top cam guy isn't that guy....your head of security isn't that guy the medical team/
psychotherapists checking on the cam models to see if there ok is not that guy.
Who the f&#k am I....Imthatguy...
ImthatguyAngel65(The Boss😎)....Angeldeoro65(Im that guys right hand man🕵)....Rodeocowboys65(The sherrif👮)...Angelswithsilverwings(The the non-profit that checks on the models.That is who I am....ImthatguyAngel65....oooh and most of all I am the motivator....The guy that will do whatever he has to for the models to succeed and make money even if I have to get undressed to get it done 7 days a week 16 hrs a day.That is who I am and if you haven't noticed him he is amazing.😎🕵👮👼😚

Soooo... Sounds like youre a self proclaimed moderator on steroids? That's a whole lot of words to not actually introduce yourself.

Hello there, they call me ManoFaith, I am a fan of latina cam models whom i have routinely paid for making videos. Cam sites such as chaturbate, mfc, bongacams and streammate, they have some of the most beautiful women from latin america. There is one model in particular I would like to spoil, I hope one day someone in this forum could help me find her.:happy:

Hello there, they call me ManoFaith, I am a fan of latina cam models whom i have routinely paid for making videos. Cam sites such as chaturbate, mfc, bongacams and streammate, they have some of the most beautiful women from latin america. There is one model in particular I would like to spoil, I hope one day someone in this forum could help me find her.:happy:

No one is going to help you find a model outside of her cam pages. I sincerely hope that is not what you're asking. That's crossing a huge boundary. If you want to spoil her, tip her.

No one is going to help you find a model outside of her cam pages. I sincerely hope that is not what you're asking. That's crossing a huge boundary. If you want to spoil her, tip her.
I said nothing about outside of their pages. I have an image of a cam model who did a show for a friend a long time ago, he cannot remember her name or what site she worked. I want to pay this girl for shows, plain and simple.

I said nothing about outside of their pages. I have an image of a cam model who did a show for a friend a long time ago, he cannot remember her name or what site she worked. I want to pay this girl for shows, plain and simple.
I'm not going to approve your posts with her image, sorry. Time to find a different girl to spoil.

My Name is Goddess Amina Bordueax. I'm an online Domme who is available via phone cam and creates kink and fetish content. I specialize in a variety of kinks and fetishes and am open minded to trying new things with Subs as long as we discuss it. I like learning and reading about new or obscure topics and favor intelligent respectful conversations with people of varying opinions and also with like minded people as well. I'm easy going and can keep secrets...trust and privacy mean a lot to me both in and outside of D/S dynamics. Outside of BDSM/Leather books and erotica I read while having some Strong Coffee I like to cook and most time on cam will find me in the kitchen if im not in my room.

Hello ACF community!

I will oddly be introducing myself as a web application that has been an on-and-off side project of mine for a few years now (mostly off). I posted details about the application that can be seen on these forums, here. It's my belief that there exists a void in this industry; room to provide models comprehensive data and tools that they can then leverage to better their on and off-cam experience and livelihood. After becoming friendly with a few models, I became aware of some of the challenges faced in this line of work and sought to find ways to improve them. This job requires individuals to put themselves in a consistently vulnerable position to millions of consumers that can hide anonymously behind a laptop and pseudonym. (Similarly, much like myself on here.)

If this project were to find momentum, it's my ultimate goal to legally establish a business entity around it - formed as some sort of collective or cooperative and majoritively-owned by models. That way all data obtained in the app can be self-governed through shared interests and determined how to best to make use of it.

This may all sound silly, and quite a long ways away from realization, but I'm hoping to make use of these early stages by hearing from the ACF community; their thoughts, ideas, critiques, etc.

Call me Zway. Started camming a few years ago. Stopped started dancing until the clubs closed. I'm back to square one for social distancing. Keep'em company and stay safe.

Heya! My name's Emaleigh and I've been camming off and on for 8 years mostly on SM but tried a few others. I was hoping this year would be more off than on but alas, it isn't working out that way...Lol

Reactions: Lady_Sha
I am from Emperors Tampa. We just started doing Cams in our private champagne rooms since we are closed for the virus.

We are open for cams 24 hours with 20 private cam studio rooms available. There is a learning curve from strip clubs to cams and I am hoping any questions I have can be answered here.

Thanks a bunch,

Adam

Hi everyone, my name's Juju! I am new to the cam modeling world and really excited I found this page. I am really needing help with a few things, specifically on MFC.

Super thankful for this group!

xoxo
Juju

Hey everyone! My name is Haub, I`m suicidegirl model and photograher, from Brazil and I still learning english (the reason for enter on MFC and make daily livestreams :p ). I already produce content for MV for 3 years but I never make livestreams regularly like now. I love Start Wars, Cats and coffee. this is my life hahaha So.. Is that! I`m crazy too :p my favorite word in english is bitchhhhhhh (is the name of one of my cats hahaha). If someone wanna learn some portuguese and try teach me english, I will be very glad! You can find me on MFC for `HaubBrazilian`.
Kisses, be safe and dont leave your home in quarantine!

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about getting into camming for a few years now but have always felt like I couldn't do it because I wasn't attractive enough or sensual enough. I also thought I was too socially awkward and shy for anyone to take me seriously. Now I figure if I want to know if I can do it and be good at it the best thing to do is just try it, so here I am! Hoping a can create a little niche for myself that others can appreciate.

I've been struggling with Anxiety issues and I wondered if any of the other Cammers have Anxiety related issues.

Hey, was just scrolling and saw your post. I have not tried camming yet, but am trying to get into it. I deal with anxiety issues which have made it hard for me to finally take the plunge into trying it. It's nice to know that their are other people doing this who also deal with anxiety!

Hi, I'm Stevie Lace and I'm a new cam model on MFC! I have been doing this for like 5 days and have been learning so many things, both in hard and easy ways. Just thought I'd feel some comfort reaching out and being a part of a community of members and models that know their shit around things. Support systems are important!!!

Hi I'm Tim, I'm looking to start a cam business and so really wanted to have a look and see what it's all about on here.