AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello my name is Maria! I truly hope I am not the only one here who is completely overwhelmed with all the information that needs to be acquired in order to do this type of work successfully LOL!

Hi Amber. I just found your site this evening. I have been on MFC for nearly a year, Chaturbate for less.

I'm a single dad, divorced 2 years. Although I have have no problem finding women, i choose to not date but rather take care of my kids. It gets lonely though and i have suffered insomnia my whole life.

I found MFC one night and immediately liked it. I'm not the director/demanding/masturbator type. What I like is connecting with people.

I frequented TriciaFox regularly. So many people late at night, good music, good conversation...to me, this is what saved me from despair and loneliness while my friends slept.

She is gone now, sadly. I don't know where. I still seek a similar room where I can feel a sense of community and friendship. To me, it's not just about sex.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Hi, I am a xxxx and do xxxxx, I live in xxxxx and my favourite food is xxxxx.
Favourite band is xxxxx and between x and xx I prefer xxx.
I don't like politicians 😎

Hey Pudin, I'm so glad I ran across your post cuz that is exactly what I am trying to do with my profile like you said it's not just about sex it's more about connecting with people trying to fill a void that's so many lonely people have especially in times like this where so many people are trapped at home 😔 I hope to have my profile up and running by the end of this week and would love to have you as a friend ❤️

Attachments

• Snapchat-1103425492.jpg
    Snapchat-1103425492.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2
Hello, my name is Axel and got blocked account for probably something rough (or for something else).
My room on chaturbate was "slave_room".
We love rough sex and we are not watching anybody on CB, because decided to do better content. Our first stream got 10k+ viewers and moderators warned. And then banned on second stream. Video with less censor as on CB will appear here https://onlyfans.com/slave_room :)

Simply saying - we love it rough :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.02.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.02.44 AM.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
Hi! I am just starting as a cam model on Chaturbate, from Colombia, my username is sunshinepeach420, call me peach if you like haha, I like weed as you can see. Im really happy to find this forum, found it looking for help because Im having trouble with age verification on CB, so... If anyone on CB here can help me with that would be amazing! Nice to meet you all!! kisses for everyone

Hello everyone, I'm struggling with the streaming, my stream is choppy, freezes. I started off strong. but the past week has really just me so discouraged

I'm just a broke, smol, pretty , sweet young think who is looking for a new daddy with plenty of good ol' $$. I Will always be a positive factor in your life and be around. I love to leave you satisfied as long as you're financially leaving me satisfied! Open minded to whatever you may be curious about

Hello all, my name is Lena Banx and I am a model whose been camming on chaturbate off and on since about August of 2019, so still incredibly new to the industry! :) Recently have found myself at a cross roads in terms of my career (thanks COVID-19! 😅) and am finally jumping head first into pursuing camming as a full-time job and treating it as 100% my brand & buisness. I live in Arizona (US) and to be completely honest I am SO thankful for the resource this site as proven itself to be time and time again!

Also mad props to you, Amber, for still replying to people and being active in this thread?! Was shocked to see your name a few replies above me (or before?) and not only that but your still giving some great advice to noobs like me lol. I do have a question of my own that I really am just looking to be pointed in the right direction to find more info..
I really am having trouble with a tip menu for chaturbate, and there doesnt seem to be any kind of threads or guides covering this topic whatsoever. Like just an idea of a average price range for which items, as well as a lot of ideas of what I can have listed on my menu and what is everyones personal favorite. I know a lot of it is so individual and depends on personal preference but the menus I have made in the past for some reason felt like they just went over horribly with my audience lmao. Ive tried just going cam to cam and picking items I like and guessing prices but fuck its so hard to figure out as a noob.

Hi everyone!

My name is Rikki and I've been following this forum for a little while now, and finally today registered. The information provided here is fantastic, it's been great to include in my research prior to camming.

I've opened an account with MFC but haven't started yet, as I'm changing ISPs and upgrading my computer and want a good solid few days to cam without any interruptions.

Looking forward to talking with you all, and of course, getting started!

Rikki :h:

I really am having trouble with a tip menu for chaturbate, and there doesnt seem to be any kind of threads or guides covering this topic whatsoever.
I think there are some CB bio threads, but feel free to start a thread in ask a model or general cam discussion about your specific question.

Hi, I’m Jynx and my partner (Bobby or ‘Blue’) are ‘semi-new’ cam models on Chaturbate! 😁 We need some help with a few things so we decided to come here.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm BBWVixxen. I've been around, mostly low key, since the mid 2000's when the BBW scene was just popping. While I love showing off my large curves too, My thing has always been promoting and helping push body positivism, back when it was still taboo, both online and off. I'v mostly been solo, and I prefer amateur style stuff, always. I still do cam shows on MFC and skype, and Snapchat as well as other sites, promo my fave BBW Ladies, and still very active (Well not Right Now :/) in the ATL BBW scene.

Hope this finds you stable, healthy and sane! :)

Hi ACF members !

I'm a new member currently researching in-depth information about camming and the whole industry itself in all aspects of it (safety, advice, strategy, success tips, etc.) I'm here to learn from other camgirl experiences and advices. Knowledge is power !

:)

Hi new friends! I'm Elf, still getting settled into the ropes of camming and I'm super excited to have access to community and resources, I'm usually a stripper so it's been interesting to see how the industries differ and what they have in common.

Hey everybody, I'm Alix and new to camming on MFC. Started way back in January but took a long break and came back during covid. Super super green, will be diving deep into these threads. I
n the meantime, I'm introverted, love Twin Peaks, practice witchcraft, and feel really good about learning to detangle my synthetic wigs.
Happy to be here :happy:

Hello, I run a Romanian private detective agency based in Bucharest, Romania. The reason for joining this forum is because during my research on different cases I've ended up here and seen that there are members who are inquiring about Romanian webcam models, fearing that they might been scammed. It is true that we had hundreds of such cases but it is also true that most of the people that are working in this industry are not crooks. You can ask me questions about certain situations regarding Romanian cam models but from the start I will have to tell you the situations we cannot help you with:

- If your relationship with the webcam model "never went outside the studio" (meaning that she/he never asked you for money privately) we cannot start an investigation. If you just want to find out the real identity of a webcam model we cannot help you with that. This is illegal and also unethical. Over the years we had some potential clients that told us that they've spent large amounts of money with a model and they feel that they've been cheated/scammed but they've also told us that they actually know the model only from the video chat site and don't know actually nothing about her. Well...in this case you are just a client and she is a provider of services, if somehow you have spent a lot of money on her profile thru the video chat sites, there is nothing illegal in that.

- We can help you only regarding Romanian video chat models, not Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Russian, etc. Romania is located in South-Eastern Europe but it is a latin country. The language is similar to Italian and Spanish, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, etc us a completely different alphabet (cyrillic), people get confused when they hear Romanians use the word "DA" as yes and think that the language might be similar to Russian, but in fact this was probably just a way for people in old times to communicate with the surrounding countries, I will not get into a history lesson here, who is interested can search on his own.

Over time another problem that we've encountered is that scam victims in their quest for finding the truth have encountered other crooks that actually helped the webcam crooks get a lot more money from the victim. Anyone can post an ad with google.. if you trust private detective agency sites that have pictures with revolving badges on their front page or helicopters with snipers, pictures with Sherlok Holmes looking old fellas with magnifying lenses or any other BS like that, well... chances are that you will get yourself in more trouble and spend more money in vain. We have never spent money for google ads but I have been invited in numerous Romanian national TV shows talking sometimes about exactly this phenomenon, a Vice material mentioned that Bucharest is the cam capital of the world...

So who we are... we are a police licensed Romanian private detective agency with over 15 years of experience and zero complaints. I know that it is hard for people to just trust a profile or a site so for this reason I've posted on YouTube some videos explaining on how we might help when you encounter sentimental crooks on video chat sites. I will not post site names, company names or things of this nature here because this post might be deleted. Remember... everybody is losing by letting sentimental crooks and scammers prosper. The members lose their money and time in vain, studios lose their models(because when models start scamming they also stop working) and members (because some members are only interacting with a particular model) and also the platforms that host the whole business. The only people that earn out of this are the crooks/scammers.

Hello I'm PandoraUnchained, or sometimes PandoraBox.
I've been lurking here for a bit more then a year, and i finally decided to register. I'm a studio model which is a bit uncommon here I guess. I worked a couple of years in various studios where models were pampered, but I recently moved to another one where I have quite a lot of liberty, but also responsibilities about self promotion. So I'm hoping to get some ideas and advice here.
Also a design student and greek mythology fan.

I've been cam modeling less than a year. At first once a weekish but recently started broadcasting 4-6 days a week. You could say my relationship to Chaturbate has gotten serious 😂. I've done shows on a couples profile and on my own solo profile. I'm loving Chaturbate so far but curious about other platforms and how they work. I'm looking forward to interacting with other cam models here.

View attachment 83942
Hi, I'm Cherry
🍒
I'm a southern girl, born and raised in Georgia 🍑 - Started off as a couple, camming on CB with my husband back in Oct/Nov, but he's unfortunately doing time right now so I recently started ridin solo dolo. If anyone has any tips or advice with solo, please reach out. I was also thinking about giving MFC a try tonight! Wish me luck!
Hey, fellow Georgia girl! What part ya from?

Hey guys! I'm a PSO and Cam girl from the West Coast. I'm looking to meet others out here who are like me so that I don't feel so alone when it comes to what I do. Thanks!

Reactions: MarieElise