AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi babes! Im new here just started MFC a couple of months ago and had a lot of questions I found answers to on here so thank you:) I wanted to introduce myself happy to be here. I tried to search for this so I apologize if I am repeating something but how do I go about becoming verified as model on here? XO and happy Sunday beautiful people!

i'm well lets say appleblossom and used to do mfc and joined this forum to get some informations about how good the chances are to get the piracy upstore link videos taken down. I read some posts on here about this issue so I figured it might be good to join.

Thanx for your helpful site. New to the internet thing and I'm attempting to make some money from it but so far I'm still trying to figure it out. Recently became a member of chatterbate but not completely set up.

i'm well lets say appleblossom and used to do mfc and joined this forum to get some informations about how good the chances are to get the piracy upstore link videos taken down. I read some posts on here about this issue so I figured it might be good to join.
hey Appleblossom nice to meet you! Are these videos that the bots download aka your public chats? Or videos users have recorded on private? I barely even get nude on public but I would have my private videos to get uploaded. I know there's some sites you can pay to get them taken down are they legit?

Yeah, well ... who the F*$%# am I?! 50+ guy from somewhere in Europe. I don't cam and I don't go to rooms anymore, but I've talked to so many funny, clever, smart and just all out nice camgirls for so long, that I consider myself a junkie on probation. Might as well hang out here while it weans off. Was a sugar daddy for the better part of a year, but people - including myself - are very complicated.

P.S.: there is no secret sugar daddy cabal.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Heeey! Im clarita i have 21 years in from europe and i love being a cam girl! :h: i have a lot of stuff that i wanna ask You guys . This forum really helped me a lot and , thankyou for sheering ( sorry for my english)

Hai! Im Aubrie!
I recently found the forums as I was trying to get back into camming. Its been a few years since I did, but I'm excited to get back to it. I seen all the love and helpful information you guys were sharing. Since I haven't been in the game for awhile, decided to pop up and spread some love :h:

Howdy 🤠
I'm. LostinLE I'm a newbe I joined this forum to discuss the pro and con-s of various chat rooms . Also I have questions about the website and what goes on internally.

Hey guys I’m Lyrie!! I am here to talk to chaturbate reps and see why my account is banned! It’s my only form of income and I have invested a lot of money into this so I am trying to do everything I can. Have a great day can’t wait to talk!’

We are the couple from onlyfans. If you are looking for daily content and custom pics and vids the check out or page. We will be posting anything from feet to full on sex. He is bi so guys are welcomed too

Hellooo~ I'm serana and just started a month and half ago on CB. Love it so far. I dressed in a cow onesie my first day and got 10k+ and I was non-nude LOL. It was a crazy first week tbh. BUT I hope to learn and discuss many things with everyone on here :3

Hi! I’m Brandi. Been dancing for 7 years and coronavirus has pushed me to try camming. Can’t wait to learn everything I can. :)

Howdy, I'm Bettie! I tried camming for a (very) brief time when I was younger and really enjoyed it, but didn't continue. Well, I'm older, hopefully wiser, and looking to start working CB.

Eager to learn and excited to meet other models.

Hello All you beautiful people. I am here to learn/share. Sharing is caring.
I can't wait to chat sometime.

keeping the world a safe environment

ps Below is a picture of m,y beloved Havana the best travel company ever.

Attachments

• iphone 6 1820.jpg
    iphone 6 1820.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey i found a related forum topic here and im not sure if this the proper channel to poat but i habe some questions. I have been associated with cam girls in the past in a passing manner never really knowing much about the industry. Anyways I matched a girl on tinder and she said she was looking for a partner. Typically i find these to be scams and fortunately ive never fallen for one but this girl is different. She of course asked me to register on a site called sqaurecheckout. Whats different about her is that she posta selfies to her snap story that appear to be directly from her. Instead of saying "posted from camera roll" it will say "posted 2h ago" or w.e
now when a beautiful woman approaches me online offering me a job as her partner, 99% of the time i know its a scam. I also read on here that women dont typically seek random male partners. I would hate to pass up a good oppritunity. So basically she just wants me to register my "stage name" on the previously mentioned site and then meet up but i havent gotten past making a stage name because like i said i find it highly unlikely. its one of those "too good to be true" scenarios but also, you never gain much without taking risks. So ive come to ask yalls informed opinions. ty

Hi,
We are fitbimature on CB. Happy, horny couple trying this out for the first time. We joined the forum to get tips from experienced models and get a feel for the profession.

Love and kisses,
John and Fi
xxx

Hello everyone, I am new on here, but not new in adult industry :)
So I am a cam model (non nude) , on chaturbate, I am here to give and get useful tips.
I hope you all are safe and well, and see you in other topics as well. :)

Hello! I'm Violette, I'm brand new to camming and have just set up my profile and am getting some content prepped today so that I can hopefully start broadcasting tomorrow. I am definitely excited about all of this but to be honest I am insanely nervous!

Hello Everyone! My name is Stephani and i just started caming on MFC a little over a week ago! I really enjoy it because i'm very outgoing and have a lot of fun. :)
In my spare time i'm basically playing guitar, writing music or doing yoga. i'd love to figure out creative ways to incorporate it on cam. Anyways, i'm here to learn anything i can, get new ideas/ suggestions and possibly network a little bit. Thats it! :)