AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey Everyone!

It's Banksie ( Lindsey Banks) your Stripchat Brand Ambassador. Glad to be joining you here !
Who's active here? How is everyone?

xo
Banksie

Reactions: sikayoujo
Hi, I’m Teal! I’m new to camming and I’m so excited!
I’m an esthetician, singer, dancer, and roller skater.
I love plant/garden care, embroidery, yoga, live music, and sarcasm.
glad to be here! 💜
omg love the name and the hair!! so cute!!

Hi!!! I'm Avery! I am a bit of a combo of a voyeur myself and exhibitionist with a finicky but often hi libido. :cat::giggle: I like anime/manga, comedy, junk foods and kitty cats. I want to cam part-time to have an outlet in a controlled way and maybe make a bit of monies hehe.
View attachment 85612View attachment 85613
me hangin out, and some good period boobs - since upgraded webcams so don't worry lol

I just got approved on Streamate, I'm thinking it will be more my style :) I've done some Sw IRL in the past but was going through so much mentally, I barely even remember the person I was to be honest. I'm trying to make things work this time, and work better, now that I have a clearer head on my shoulders. This forum is part of my research phase, I haven't gone live just yet because I still need to do some planning and learning. I'm being so cautious now because I tried (if u can even say that 😬 ) camming on MFC about 2 years ago. I was totally winging it! Thus... I lasted less than half a week LOL. I didn't understand anything!! This time, I'm really trying to be more organized and committed to doing tons of research and being way more consistent.

I also hope it will help with my social anxiety since COVID has dropkicked a lot of the progress I made over the last year in the gutter. I'm nervous but excited to see how it goes 2nd time around, and I am grateful there are resources like this to share experiences and help eachother. I hope to learn and make some new cammy pals on my journey ✨✨✨
Soooo relatable period boobs! aha... but helpful for chestful shows aha :)

:hi im new in this place , and im also a model on CB , i wish to dont have this quaet in my room :)) :h: i wish to be one from the bests :h: . some advice ?

Hey girl! Some real quick advice I can share with you is to have people click the heart under your video and be favoriting you! Having your profile set up with some pics and videos OH and also use the Fanclub feature which you can customize (like selling your snapchat on there). Smile at the camera and anyone that comes in of course say, "hello" to and use their user name! :)

What's good! I am a cam model, although I have recently taken a hiatis from CB lol. I currently study vocal performance, and I live in my own apartment! I love to sing, I love art, and I love people! :)

Reactions: mike_aussie
Hey there I’m Lola I’m 21 from Canada I’ve been camping for about a year but I’m always open to learning new tip & tricks thanks!
smiles and saying usernames help always :) but I guess it also depends on which site you cam on. On Stripchat having your members favorite you especially your first 2 weeks is suuuuper helpful!

What's good! I am a cam model, although I have recently taken a hiatis from CB lol. I currently study vocal performance, and I live in my own apartment! I love to sing, I love art, and I love people! :)
Welcome back! woo!! May the Cam Gods be with us all lol

Hello - Fetish model and content producer here located in Maryland!

Primarily looking to network and find partners who are interested in creating Fetish content together! I have experience modeling, filming, editing, creating clips stores and much more. I'm fairly knowledgeable in Kink, D/s and Femdom, so if you're an aspiring Female Domme seeking to build your empire or just looking for a mentor feel free to reach out!

Hi, I'm Jim and I model on chaturbate from time to time. I also run a website called camgirlallacess in my spare time. I am always looking for camgirls to interview and do profile stories on. Let me know if anyone would be interested in participating in a 5 question written interview.

Reactions: mike_aussie
ohh right my mistake lol, whats stripchat like as a camsite? x

Im about 3 weeks in and really liking it! I moved in from a premium site so it's nice that the option is still available to be with Stripchat since they do freemium well too. Let me know if you ever want more info!