AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Hi I'm Roy, just a regular cam viewer who got banned from chaturbate out of nowhere recently and they accused me of something I didn't do to violate their TOS...awesome

Hi, I’m gloria, I’m 20 year old, i started as a cam model since yesterday, but I’m already disappointed, that’s why i subscribed in this forum! Hope everything is doing well and health in this sad situation we’re living (COVID-19) anyway, nice to meet all of you! Xx 😘

Reactions: mike_aussie
lYou heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi I'm a new black MFC cam model. Learning to navigate through this new experience and MFC site. It's taking a little to get used to it but I do have any support I can get 😊

Hiya I’m Maya!
I previously went by another name but completely rebranded myself and am starting over fresh! Now I go by Maya Moscato ✨💞

I have been doing SW of all types for years but Camming is my jam. I started on CB in 2017 and that was my main platform until now. I just created and finally got verified on Streamate which I’m super hype about because I hear the most good stuff about SM in my opinion.

If it matters: I’m told I have a girl-next-door look with a sassy x hippie attitude lol. I think I’m just myself and I’m not too worried about the labels. I’m super friendly and over talkative but sometimes I get shy on cam which I would always love pointers about.

I like to make friends, I use Twitter, Instagram and a bunch of other socials so if you ever wanna make a buddy feel free to reach out!!
So nice to meet you. Happy to be here!

💞Maya Moscato
Twitter: MayaMoscato
Insta: MayaMoscato

Attachments

• 1426CD10-98F1-4D98-8D85-358E0E605904.jpeg
    1426CD10-98F1-4D98-8D85-358E0E605904.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Hi there, I am relatively new at camming, just an amateur streaming every now and then having fun online. This forum was has been my go to for background info on how it all works and I have spent many hours here reading through postst before I ever went on to do my first stream. Reason for registering here is that I am having issues with the platform I stream on.

Hi all, first post here. Kisses from London and excited to have discovered the community here.

Much admiration for all the performance artists here on cam. As a musical performer myself I'm in awe of the work y'all do as it requires many more disciplines than one might imagine initially!

Hope everyone is well, and feel free to approach me if you need a hand with tech stuff, particularly web sites as that's my work. Thanks! x

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
hello im novalynn

Hello, my name is newsmyrna.1 i am from New smyrna Beach Florida. I am a model on Chaturbate. I have 2 masters from UICF.
I starting camming about 3 months ago. i mostly only cam with other models. I also mod and try and help all new members.
i really just need to understand how toi set up the bots and i need to grasp an understanding of the codes and how to implement them.i would appriciate all the help I can obtain. Thanks

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I am s0ra 23 and i have a big peen

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

IM FREAKNIQUE, A CAMMODEL THAT WOULD LIKE HELP CUSTOMIZING HER PAGE

hello there, my name is adeange a Chaturbate cam model
though I have been having a problem with my broadcasting due to the videos I uploaded ,but when I try to verify my partner they refuse to validate his ID giving me different reasons to not be verified that includes a restricted area,! so I'm confused with the whole thing, yet they seem not to help me on how I can get the problem fixed, I was wondering if i can be assisted with that, or get paid the little tokens i earned there!

thanks for a warm welcome to this family

Attachments

• moi.jpg
    moi.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello Everyone,
My cam name is Stacy Isle. I am going this site to learn from and progress in this industry. I look forward to being an active member of this community.
Thank you in advance,
Stacy Isle XOXOXO

Hello everyone,

I'm Suzanne, a 54 year old BBW GILF from Western Canada.
I did online sex work 15 years ago, and burnt out. It was mostly Nite flirt back then as well as
different yahoo and msn groups lol, I know, I'm old!

Since Covid, I've reentered the world of online SW and have found so much has changed!!!

I have nerve damage and arthritis in my arms/hands (waiting for a MRI) and fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
I only bring these up as I can easily get overwhelmed, and sometimes I can't process things. Add in the pain
and it can be very hard at times.

In today's world, there are so many more options then when I did it 15 years ago, so yes overwhelming!
Right now my biggest platform is Onlyfans, but I've just joined Sextpanther, Iwantclips, and talk2me.

I have so many questions!!!!

I am also married, and do content with our without my husband. Findom, cuckolding, fantasy blackmail are my main kinks.

Attachments

• 133880575_191764289320864_3198701150393500613_o.jpg
    133880575_191764289320864_3198701150393500613_o.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 2
Hello there. I feel a bit out of place as I'm new to all this. I have been thinking about it for over 12 years though, I am now 30. I am BBW and so afraid of where to start. Or how to promote. But I found this forum and it seems wonderful. I've dabbled in it over the years and researched. I've finally pushed myself to go for it. Obviously, I keep coming back to online sex work for some reason.

Hey all! I am Izzy, 30 and from England, UK
I only cam on MyFreeCams at the moment - i have never actually tried any other site haha

In all honesty, I have been coming to this forum since i started camming (March 2019!) So thought it best that i finally signed up!

I love rainbows, plushies, tats and piercings, pizza and animals - and I'd quite happily be covered in all of them

Glad to be here, can't wait to get to know you all
🧡💛💚💙💜

Attachments

• 2020-10-24-15-42-44.jpg
    2020-10-24-15-42-44.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello there. I feel a bit out of place as I'm new to all this. I have been thinking about it for over 12 years though, I am now 30. I am BBW and so afraid of where to start. Or how to promote. But I found this forum and it seems wonderful. I've dabbled in it over the years and researched. I've finally pushed myself to go for it. Obviously, I keep coming back to online sex work for some reason.
Oooo hi, i am 30 too and defo heading the BBW side... i wish there was a CCW (chubby cute woman) but for some reason, i havent made it take off yet haha i too have been in and out of SW for maybe 10 years xx

What kind of camming/SW do you wanna do? Xx

Hi, Im skinny girl form Colombia, Melgar Tolima, its very very hot plece, love sex and work in this, have little experiences with this work..

Reactions: IzzyQuizzy
Hi everyone! \o/

I'm Averie Day and I'm a kinky trans woman who is totally new to sex work. Lovely to meet you :)

Seems that transitioning has helped unleash the exhibitionist that was always inside... even if I'm wearing a collar & leash right now 😂

Hi everyone! My name is Veronica. I've been camming on MFC for about a year and things have gone pretty well, but I've never really taken it too seriously. My New Year's Resolution for 2021 is to up my game and start making some real $$ lol! So I'm here on ACF to learn from everyone's experiences.