AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm Alex and even though I haven't found a story as weird as mine, I''m still probably a man in disillusion too and this forum already helped me get some clarity :haha:

Hi lovely ladies. Trying to get into the online scene but keep getting Chaturbate age denied al
though im in my 30s! Any suggestions or other sites?

Attachments

• 20190427_075620.jpg
    20190427_075620.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: mike_aussie
Hi,
I'm Katie, but some people call me Kitty, even before I thought about becoming a cam model. I'm new to everything when it comes to broadcasting streaming video, age restricted or otherwise. What I've seen so far has been rather encouraging.

Hi,
I'm Lana. I was an MFC cam girl for 5 years then got into the production side of the adult entertainment industry. I have written scrips for large adult companies and done a lot of freelance work. My husband and I run a large network of free sites and do affiliate marketing. I have been getting ready to start my own paysite with multiple models including myself. I just started getting back in front of the camera this year, I'm excited about modeling and shooting. I'm also a competitive pole dancer and a huge nerd.

Hello.

I am InAweOfcb... (for that precise reason).

I just learned OF this website/forum today, while partially possessed by thoughts of a recent meteor who (sometimes literally) streaked across the Chaturbate sky this week, before getting banned yesterday, on her 4th or 5th day, for reasons unknown.

I signed up here today at ambercutie because I thought it might be helpful for some people to hear from a Chaturbate viewer some of the things which tend to work well.

Chaturbate amazes me so much, particularly for reasons of it inspiring the most vast collection of humans to ever present sexuality or perhaps even human beauty in one place.

It is my hope and strange-seeming prediction that webcamming will one day have a hand in inspiring young women to recognize the appeal (and marketability) to their own "uniqueness" in large part due to the exceptional and extreme variety of all humans represented and incentivized by Chaturbate and other webcamming sites. Because webcamming (unlike your 10th grade geometry class) draws from the full variety of societies all around the world, you can't so easily alter your own appearance or beauty regimen just to stand-out from the others. Eventually that should cause participants (and eventually 'everybody') to commence a webcam career with a mostly-objective self assessment and recognition of their own uniquenesses before deciding how best to promote those uniquenesses.

For a pronounced example of that thought process, consider the "pregnant" category at Chaturbate. For most every uniqueness one can find an audience for that uniqueness... but objectivity is a critical part, which nobody expects of very young (legal) webcam models (as they've only recently been through that social madness that was school).

Among the more warming sights on Chaturbate is the occasional eye-opening witnessed with a brand new model who once felt "self conscious" about (one or more of any number of uniquenesses... which she compared to those in her graduating class of 200 to 300 other females, and couldn't match the data sample that can be offered by 7000 "live" cam rooms on CB), who evolves down a path to this much greater audience and is suddenly surprised by the full sincerity with which viewers express their complete admiration for that uniqueness about her.

Another thing working in psychological favor of the webcam model is that, by nature, viewers will gravitate toward the rooms whose models most attract them. This means that men who most fancy petite Asian women will almost never be in the webcam room of a tall college athlete broadcasting on her webcam from her dorm room. You just don't get as much negative focus per capita on webcam platforms set up in such genius fashion as Chaturbate, as you do in real life. The guy behind you in History class who always thought your butt was too big, is in some other room watching some other butt!

The male viewers of webcams do NOT seem to represent AS much variety as does the vast array of female webcam models... IN THAT the vast majority of male viewers ARE quite predictable and the herd will rule. Those men are gravitating toward what they like... and won't bother taking time to land in your room just to say they don't like the color of your wall paper or your feline.

SO... the environment created for and by your webcam chatroom can be quite comforting to you and to everyone, which is the very best way to facilitate your independent self-expression and presentation of your uniqueness!

Now who knows whether I will keep proper track of my username and password for this site, but I have high hopes...

Hey everyone!
I'm not a model (and don't plan on it)-- just a member/tipper. I'm a dude here to seek new perspectives on the industry, since I think views can often get skewed if one purely looks at it from behind the eyes of a stream site alone. Although I'm pretty much a regular tipper at this point on one particular model's page, I'm pretty new overall, so I want to try and figure out more the whole proper etiquette and/or DO's and DON'Ts expected of a tipper.

Hmm, I guess as far as hobbies go, music is my big one. I play various instruments to write/record/mix my own songs. I also enjoy painting/drawing, long-distance running, and I like giving advice on a relationship Q/A forums with my off longwinded-as-hell responses (b-- but I swear, I usually create a TL;DR; !)

Hey!! I'm Seika, (pronounced see-ka) and my partner and I are brand new to camming. I would love any and all tips and tricks y'all have for me, and I am SOOO glad to have found this wicked resource, this kickass community of cammers to be a part of. I'm 35, heavily tattooed, bisexual, and love my man that I cam with on CB. I am also looking to start some solo camming on MFC, or any other site anyone can recommend for me. Thanks in advance, and come take a peek on CB sometime! Username straighteight143

Snapchat-1886120579.jpg

Hey everyone!
I'm not a model (and don't plan on it)-- just a member/tipper. I'm a dude here to seek new perspectives on the industry, since I think views can often get skewed if one purely looks at it from behind the eyes of a stream site alone. Although I'm pretty much a regular tipper at this point on one particular model's page, I'm pretty new overall, so I want to try and figure out more the whole proper etiquette and/or DO's and DON'Ts expected of a tipper.

Hmm, I guess as far as hobbies go, music is my big one. I play various instruments to write/record/mix my own songs. I also enjoy painting/drawing, long-distance running, and I like giving advice on a relationship Q/A forums with my off longwinded-as-hell responses (b-- but I swear, I usually create a TL;DR; !)
Amen to wanting a different perspective!!

Hi i'm lizbeth from mexico i'm 33 years old and i just opened a OF account 😘✌️

_DSC9030-min.jpg_DSC9033-min.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC9027-min.jpg
    _DSC9027-min.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Hellooo everyone I'm qwerty and I've been camming for about 3 months now on MFC, Chaturbate and Stripchat! I am here to give/receive advice and learn more about this industry! :bookworm:

Hi I'm Aryana!
I'm new on CB (have filmed four broadcasts) and I already really like the work. I definitely have some questions though, and it would be nice to connect with seasoned models to chat with, which is why I'm here :)

A little about me: I LOVE cats!!!!!! I love all animals though. My favorite shows of all time are definitely Pose and How To Get Away With Murder :p I am vegan but I have a HUGE sweet tooth! I am also very passionate about social justice, and that includes SW rights :)

Hope everyone is doing well and managing through this crazy pandemic!

xx

👋😄 Hi All. I am Eleanor Rose. I used to do webcamming in the early 2000's. I have been wanting to get back into it, once i lost some weight. but i am wondering if i should start back up again and see if i can do better. I don't know why it is so hard to love my body sometimes. Anyways sorry to bore you with all of that. Hi!

Hi, my name is Moby Dick, and Im in love with a cam model.
But My story is Different from all those others. MY cam model REALLY loves ME!
Yeah, I know, I’m in my 50’s and she hasn’t had her 20th birthday yet. She’s about a 15, and on a Good day I’m a 4.
But it’s TRUE LOVE!!
It doesn’t matter that we don’t speak each other’s language, or live in different countries.
We speak the language of Love!
She tells me All the time she wants me to be part of her life.
She says she Loves Me!
Haha, I love it when she says that!
In fact, I told her I like it So Much when she says that, that I would tip 100 tokens every time she did!!
That crazy Love of Mine! Haha!
She says it A LOT!
Some of it is just her teasing me, but she Really means it.
We have been an exclusive Item for about 6 months now.
My question to you all is this, I feel she may be ready for me to pop The Question!
She said she wants to take it to the Next Level.
She told me that she will know it’s REAL, for Sure, if I spend the 25,000 tokens for her MySpace access.
I want to prove to her My commitment, so I’m thinking it’s a no-brainer.
what do you all think?

True love, RIGHT!!!
😉🤣

Hello all!
my name is Jen.... thus the “Tertainment” at the end. I don’t even know how that name came to me, but I’m so glad it did cuz I’ve never seen it before!
I am only 2 months into this and I think if I could iron out my three major issues it would be great for me.
Live streaming on multiple platforms is my goal but I can’t seem to get anything to work well. In any case, I have registered on damn near all sites lol. I have discovered that they seem to switch in popularity every few weeks. So I hop around a lot but my main three are bonga, Streamate and stripchat. oh... skyprivate too. I’m originally from Detroit and now in an undisclosed location. I ran away from that dump! LoL
Well that’s all for now... back to figuring shit out!
🎄🎁 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY1 🎁🎄

Hey I'm David. I'm not (yet?) a model. I looked into this great forum (unregistered) to find some answers and also to find out what models think about this job. I learned many things. I'm thinking a lot about creating my own chatroom. I'm quite a good dancer. So I registered because there might be some questions soon that I can't find an answer to by using the search feature. I have a deep respect for Cam Models, it looks very hard at times. Also they have given me so much love, fun, pleasure and joy that I'd like to find out how I can support them. Of course: tips. But like most people I can't spend as much tip as I'd like.

I love you already :)

Hi, I am a guy, 34 years old, from Russia, I have been working as a model for 6 years, and I like it ;)

I found this forum completely by accident because I suddenly had problems on CB, I am sure that I will find a lot of answers to my questions here)

@Punk barbie I wish u can help me unban... My account was banned for no reason... I've been working in cb for 7 years now .....last time I banned me for accusing fake passport id but I prove u wrong.. now u banned me again and I don't know why..pls help me I badly need this job 😭😭😭😭

Hello to everyone. I'm a mature *ahem* cam model from Australia. I used to do this a few years ago but had to stop but have recently started again on Chaturbate and Niteflirt. Both going better than I did last time so that's good. I think that previous experience helped because I had a better idea of what I needed to do this time around. I love doing this in my spare time. Looking to make it full time eventually. Being older and Australian is like my little niche market so I am going to do all I can while I can to make it work well for me.
Can't wait to chat here more and get to know the more regular posters. If there are any other Aussie models/content creators here then say hi. I'd love to have a little Aussie community :)