AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Pardon me... users of Ambercutie Forums.

I am a person, I am not used.

You're right, Ambercutie Forums! Unfortunate shorthand. I had the domain in mind. Sorry about that!

Hi, my name is Christie) I just started working for BC and I think to connect my life with it as I really like it. I also love to play rezident and kill zombies) I also love to eat ^^

Reactions: mike_aussie
Hi!
I am Clover! Just found this page and already loving it. This is my second week on cam. I'm using chaturbate. My next step is checking out the forums for some help! A little about me, I love my pets, baking and I love to craft! Thanks for having an amazing site!

Just another guy visiting MFC. I live on the West Coast (like MFC servers). I kind of came here in a round about way - looking for information. Too new to MFC to offer much just yet. Then again, having been to the Lounge, I do not see where lack of knowledge stops anyone. One thing I noticed is when they ask if I live alone, saying "no I have a dog" seems an ok answer.

My account get banned with 15999 tokens and chaturbate cant help me on getting the my account or tokens back😥😣😥😥😞😞

Hellooo, my name is April and I'm a sex worker. 😄
Former cam girl and sugar baby. At the moment I'm in the process of retruning to the cam industry for my first time in 10 years -- I am so excited to be going live within the next couple days!! I look forward to rejoining the community and hope to be another postive voice pushing to support the rights of all SW. Cheers!!

Hey everyone!

I'm Nikki and I've been trying to up my camming game. OF is my main/preferred SW platform, but I've been on CB on and off since September and am planning to go online on MFC for the first time this weekend sometime! It's so difficult when everything is in real-time and I've just been getting in my head about it, so I'm currently mostly looking for tips to streamline my setup period. Once I get online I do well and have a blast, it's just the process of getting there that I'm struggling with :)

Vanillachoke here, new to OF saw, but I’ve been a dancer for about two years, doing so for about four. But actually getting my feet wetter than Ben sharpiros wife.
I enjoy all forms of art, gaming and 💨🍃

Pretty chill and excited to start back up. I look forward to meeting y’all!

Hi everyone; new here just wanted to say that... lol Oh, and thank you for being here. This is a nice website that I sometimes come to just to read what people have to say. Some things I have read.... my thought was, wow, some issues should here should be directed to Psychology today! It's unimaginable that anyone would talk bad about a model. Anyway, best wishes to everyone here and I hope we all have a Happy Holiday season. Thank you again:))

:hi: New Member Alert!

My name is Rilee Lynn. I am brand new to the site and hope to meet some new like-minded people and learn more about the adult community. Looking for recommendations for any other threads for new members. Check out my OnlyFans page to view content I enjoy posting.

Thanks!

Hiii, I'm Jorja. I'm not new to sex work, however I am new to camming. I'm primarily on CB, however would like to branch out and try different streaming platforms to see what works best for me. I look forward to making new friendships and contributing to the community with my experiences and perspectives :cat:

I am Brie. A very generous tipper, if I like the cam model. I have probably spent more on cam models on CB than I did for pampering myself. And oops, my gf thinks this is a bad hobby. :p

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Helllo! My name is daintyprincess :h: I'm a brand new model on this platform as of 6 days ago!! I was seeking some helpful hints on how to start off properly, and be safe during the process. I'm extremely excited to meet and chat with all of the others within this community and spread love!!

Hey all. Been camming for a while now, and its really fun and entertaining. Yeah there are some bad days in between but overall i enjoy it. Really hoping that we can learn from each other on this platform and i am also hoping that i gain some friends along the way. I am new to forums, infact this is the first. I will tread lightly until i settle in. Please do not hesitate to correct me if am wrong or out of line. Many thanks and i hope i can be part of the family

Hello Mother-Goddesses & Gentlemen,

I’m Joel aka “funEfkr” or neighborhood nickname “Mr. nutt-e”. I bring nothing but love and respect for all. I hope you take the time to get to know me. At the very least I should be able to put a smile on your face through my ridiculous humor or silly antics. I do know when to act appropriate and not be a goofball all the time. My best qualities are loyalty, honesty, non judge mental and jealousy died the day I grew up many years ago. I give everyone the benefit of doubt but if your a mean person I will crush you like a bug.
all my love

Hello! My name is Cherry 🍒 I'm on My Free Cams as Cherry_MFC
I'm an exotic dancer by trade, and am fairly new to camming. If you like all natural redheads, I'm your girl!

Attachments

• b498ee69fc35026107379dcab33b2c3c - Copy.jpg
    b498ee69fc35026107379dcab33b2c3c - Copy.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 3