AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
BunnyCam is one of the leading online webcam studios in the CIS. We are constantly developing, improving the quality of service and striving to give webcam models the most comfortable working conditions.

Since 2017, we have been helping girls and guys to start a career in the world-class web entertainment industry! Education, appearance and location do not matter. The most important thing is your desire to work and earn!

Our studio provides full preparation and support at all stages of work: from registration at the initial step, to increasing and keeping earnings at an advanced level.

Hello to everyone im on studio from colombia, been on this industry for the last 5 years, have visit lalexpo many times and looking to improve each day my studio and the quality of my rooms.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Oh hi

I build PCs, work from home coz pandemic, lose arguments with my cat, am in a constant state of disappointment owing to all the terrible people, gym frequently, and, apparently, use the word ‘gym’ as a verb on occasion.

Also new here. Y’all seem like an incredibly supportive community.

PS

Hey, I'm not an expert on camming, but I created an account to vent about some really dumb mistake I made and now I stress about it, I hope this isn't annoying, thank you

Hey y'all! Im Jucee, absolutely new to camming and this whole community so I am very grateful to have found this forum. I'm here to learn more about how to make a living doing this and to hopefully find some encouragement and support. The later I can already tell it's definitely here :angelic:

A little about me: I'm an artistic soul. Sweet, curious, kind. I tend to hyper focus on a current project and pour my heart into it. Slowly learning how to find balance.

Well, that's all I have except, excited to explore some more forums here :shame:

Hello humans
I'm an extraterrestrial from a planet far far away.
My spaceship crashed somewhere in the Arizona desert so while I was searching for help I realized this planet had some really nice, curvy and squishy....

Umm nevermind...just call me Johnny
Nice to meet you all

Hello everyone (again!) I'm an MFC premium member joining ACF for a second time after a... 10 year break, I think.
I am fascinated by sex workers who realize that they can entertain, support, and heal their customers with their kindness, acceptance, and just being there when things are rough.

Hi, Loves (if anyone is actually reading this)!

I go by Lynn in most of the online stuff that I do, but you can just refer to me by my silly screen name on here. I love opossums. :h:
I'm mostly just on Chaturbate right now, which I only started some months ago. I've just started dabbling in OnlyFans.

I'm excited to see that there is a whole online community built around this stuff, because I often feel alone in the hu$tle.

I started camming, because I like the flexibility and ability to work remotely. I also deal with health stuff that makes other jobs difficult for me and my student loan debt is ridiculous.

All the best to y'all!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hellooo! I go by Cal or Dreaminforu. Im glad to be here

Hello :) I am Kaia, a brand spanking new SM model. I just got approved to stream yesterday which is very exciting for me! I am super nerdy, impressively tall, and have short hair because I made the mistake of letting my younger sister bleach my hair in quarantine. I am super excited to get to have an excuse to wear super tall heels, I am 5’11” so it would just be cruel to the general public for me to wear break neck heels somewhere. Super cool forum you guys have here, great resource.

Hi my names scarlett I figured I'd make an account since I'm always in your forums started to feel like I was lurking lol. I cam with cb and I'm just dreaming of making my profile look nice and to get rid of the fucking white in my bio. It makes me go bananas
Um im a switch grew up a sub and became a dom when I was doing it so much on cb and all my slaves love me (and I love them too but shhh) I'm here for hopefully more cam buddies and people to talk about caming because nobody really knows I do this and it gets lonely and overwhelming and sometimes confusing not knowing anybody who cams. I also do OF idk if we talk about that here though? But anyhow bye

hi Everyone im Songoza . im a graphic Designer and Webdesign . im in this site to provide my services to the Models and Studio around the World with my skills . ill also share some of my work in my profile feel free to view it and lets talk

Hello all! I'm Lady, and I've been camming on Chaturbate for a little less than a year now. I've consulted this forum countless times to deal with the questions and uncertainties around being a cam model, and I decided it was time to quit lurking!

Very much l looking forward to engaging with you all!

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    277.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm Tracey. I am new, and I plan to go live on streamate soon. I am a family person; I hang out with my family. I like to do girly things on my free time. Like going to the mall, and styling my hair or nails. People describe me as quiet, sweet. I am talkative. I am interested in sex work, and so I read about it. I would describe myself as smart, cool, open-minded, and confident.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
hello i am new here and i hope to seek advice or read some interesting posts from models and memebers