AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello I am roxy I am 20 years old and I am a web model I found this page and I love it I love the debates that make here because one is informed I am from colombia a pleasure to be here with you.

Hi there! Sweetlaurasweet trying to be a CB model, having some issues with my account since they banned for no reson but thanks to you all people for having such a good place to freely talk about our webcam biz :):)

Hello I am roxy I am 20 years old and I am a web model I found this page and I love it I love the debates that make here because one is informed I am from colombia a pleasure to be here with you.
I Love Colombian Women.
Where do you stream and your username?

Well hello!! I'm a longtime viewer, brand new model to CB, Daisy Dandilyon! I like clouds, rainbows, dressing up in wigs & costumes, and most importantly...... TWERKING!!! It's hard to describe me because I'm a little bit of everything and also the opposite of that lol I have wayyyy too much energy and I'm mostly here for help with camming ideas & hacks.... I can't think of much else tho

Attachments

• cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
im chevi, i like icecream, candys and the world of webcams :h:. Im here to share my knowledge in this world and to learn more about webcams :h:

Hii everyone 😎🤟,

I'm Charlie, I'm 28 years old and I'm from Spain 🇪🇸

Recently I've arrived to Chico, California, to work in a farm ✌️

Since time ago I'm looking for girls interested in making xXx scenes and videos for OnlyFans and other websites🔥

I searched info and finally I found this website, hope to help me! 🤪

Let's meet each other having a good one drink 🍻, getting know better, laughing and dancing!

Sure we'll have good vibe😬

100% real, make it happen!

Greetings 😘

Hi Amber :)

Nathalie here. I play path of exile and sometimes WoW.. also i do long runs with my dog. I do some camming, but not often anymore.

Came here to meet some new people and just chat.

See you around!

HI! I'm Stella, I just started a few weeks ago on MFC. I've done a few small shows on Chaturbate but like MFC better. I also signed up tonight with Streamate so we will see how that goes. I'm totally new to the camming world but love it so far. I have a Vanilla job that is super stressful so having something *naughty* on the side has helped to alleviate some of that stress. This forum has been a godsend for me in this new and wild world of camming!

I'M EVEE :h:
I'M NEW 2 THIS WHOLE CAMMING WORLD
I AM STRIVING TO BECOME SO SUCCESSFULL THAT NO ONE REMEMBERS THE OLD ME
I AM HERE TO START THIS AS MY CAREER & NOTHING WILL STOP ME
Snapchat-2056956355.jpg

Hey all! I answer to C, Gogo, and Blingo. I like obscure horror movies, tabletop roleplaying games, and camming!

On Chaturbate under gogoblingo!

hiiiii, im kiki, been exclusive to AW for years now and trying to branch out and try more mainstream sites, i'm quite nervous as im quite shy and introverted so entertaining a crowd doesnt come naturally to me.... also im nervous for the freeloaders who are going to give me grief lol. i love aw cause there is NO MANDTAORY FREE CHAT, so i can do things round the house and just wait for it to ring..... does anyone have any recomendations for cam sites that are similar concept?? x

HI, I am 2 months into camming on MFC and loving it! I am wondering how to i can get access to some of the helpful model links? It says I do not have permission. Any help appreciated, thanks people :) XxxX

Dereks email audition
please Allow me to Brhino sharing my hobbie of 20 yrs pix n cam

Attachments

• 0E2256E8-8C03-41E1-9D30-6809248B1B9F.jpeg
    0E2256E8-8C03-41E1-9D30-6809248B1B9F.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 2
  • 96850551-F6E4-4981-B9B7-027F72B37F8D.jpeg
    96850551-F6E4-4981-B9B7-027F72B37F8D.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 254CD95D-1F7C-456F-BC6A-FDBE0BD5015E.jpeg
    254CD95D-1F7C-456F-BC6A-FDBE0BD5015E.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 930107BA-8DD8-46F1-9E46-EA897769CAC5.jpeg
    930107BA-8DD8-46F1-9E46-EA897769CAC5.jpeg
    498.7 KB · Views: 2
I am land fan. I LOVE watching gorgeous women. No judgment about gays or trans just not my interest.

I am fairly ew to Chatubate so still learning more.

Thanks for help

I'm Romaly21. I'm a young adult turning 20 and I love to try scary and new things from time to time. I'm shy and also sometimes spontaneous. You'll just have to see which side of me you'll get first.

Hello guys, I've been on camera for a few years on CB, I love this site and it has changed the way I see life a lot. It is a beautiful space to learn thank you very much

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the camming world. I graduate from nursing school in less than a year and needed income to help cover expenses. I have past experience in adult entertainment as an exotic dancer and event entertainment. I decided a little over a week ago to dive into camming as I was always curious. I like it so far and have done much better than I expected. I jumped into this with no help and no clue wtf I was doing and am learning as I go. In my search for advice and information this forum has come up and been helpful.

Hey. I've been following ladies on cb since 2017 and wish cb would get back to some of them why they've been banned and support them

Hi, this is Johan! I've been camming for a while and recently found this forum which has provided very useful information!

Hi, out there. I've had a account for sometime. I don't know why but when I try to broadcast, I get so nervous when people come to my room. TBH I haven't really done a full session. Why can't I shake this? Someone help.
The way I shook the nerves was by being honest and playing to my strengths. I wanted my room to be like family in a sense. Tell the viewers what you hope to accomplish- my goal was to be able to have conversations and fun but also have it so the atmosphere is welcoming enough so that the viewers felt comfortable hanging out in the room instead of feeling as though they needed to fight for my attention. For me that is what I went in hoping to accomplish. I've got that and I think it's because I let them know what I hoped for from the start. Started off shy with them but now we just hang out like we've always known each other.

Just a former regular on CB being annoyed by CB's recent business attitude trying to connect to like minded people...

Yellow!! I'm a cam model from Chaturbate. Been modelling for almost 2 years now until recently Chaturbate just cut me off due to unreasonable reasons.. Anyway that's why I'm here to see if I can find any solution to the issue I'm facing with Chaturbate.