AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey! I am Dylan. I am 22 years old. I am a chaturbate and OnlyFans model stumbled across here.

Reactions: kikixxxx_
Hello all. I'm a new poster but not a new follower.
I suggested this site to a friend who was a model for approximately 7 years, when she was having trouble getting paid by CB and with your help she finally got paid.
The reason I am here now is because I have lost touch with her. We had been friends in various social media by our actual names and addresses for several years.
I need to know if anyone can do a newspaper search for her real name in the Bucharesti newspapers. I am afraid she may have been hurt. I will not give her personal information out here.
I have searched myself but I don't have much luck reading Romanian.
And before you assume you know anything about myself or my friend, please just don't comment. If you can't help please don't say anything.

I had to do a Google search for "AW+Cam Site" because I have never heard of any Cam site by that name.

The results were hysterical :giggle: AW Live 🤣 And I thought Bonga Cams was Bad.
its mainly a UK audiance, and they dont allow US models, but there is no mandatory free chat and you get 70% pay out. i cant find any sites which compare even closely, SM is 35% payout and your stuck in free chat permanently.

My name is Lucy and i'm 19 years old. I'm kinda new to this but i do snapchat premium selling pics, videos and other online sex-service. I'm not good in introducing so yeah that's all and thiss is me :p

its mainly a UK audiance, and they dont allow US models, but there is no mandatory free chat and you get 70% pay out. i cant find any sites which compare even closely, SM is 35% payout and your stuck in free chat permanently.
Oh yes, I know all that.

But what I found hysterical was the posts of you and others on the stripperweb forum chatting about AdultWork and other websites. :giggle:

Last edited:
Hey everyone! My ex cammed for a long time and now I'm finally getting into it myself. I helped her for a long time with her days on here so I have learned a ton! Glad to be part of a community! I know its not an easy run being a male model but I have tons of fun meeting and talking to people online, so thats what makes my shows stand out!

Hello Hello!! my name is Luna CosmosI'm 22 and I've been a cam model for almost 2 years, inconsistently. Now that I'm settled in on MFC I've been looking for friends and advice to improve my shows! One thing I'm interested in is becoming a dom. I've always been very submissive and i feel a power i haven't tapped into yet! I've always been called goth (by people who don't know what goth it lol I'm more alt) so my appearance leads people to believe I would be dominant but i have no idea how. I'm also hoping to find advice in making content like videos and photo sets. I'm better at the live thing but I'm aware how much money I'm missing out on. Either way I'm so excited to be here and make my first post!! Thank you for reading!

hiiiii, im kiki, been exclusive to AW for years now and trying to branch out and try more mainstream sites, i'm quite nervous as im quite shy and introverted so entertaining a crowd doesnt come naturally to me.... also im nervous for the freeloaders who are going to give me grief lol. i love aw cause there is NO MANDTAORY FREE CHAT, so i can do things round the house and just wait for it to ring..... does anyone have any recomendations for cam sites that are similar concept?? x
My friend is a diehard fan of cam model directory, i believe its similar!!

Hello everyone, I am Daphne, I work as a cam model and I am glad I found this forum. I am on many camsite forums and never seen this one before. Hope everyone is doing great ! :)

hope I’m doing this right! My name is Lily and I’ve been camming for almost 2 years now. I started off on ManyVids but due to a decline in traffic and a very rigged ranking system on MV Live, I recently expanded my horizons to MFC. I am a full-time student! I work as much as possible but lately I have been struggling with staying relevant, to which I blame my inability to keep a consistent camming schedule. I’ve dabbled in things like twitch but had the same problems for the same reasons. I love chatting with regulars and engaging in conversations with like-minded contemporaries. This site seems like a place I’ll fit in well. I hope I can help some as they have helped me! 😊😊

Hi my name is bigtit devil I've been going to camsites for multiple years now and I've recently been banned from chaturbate for something I said without thinking I sent support a email but not heard anything back from them

Hi my name is bigtit devil I've been going to camsites for multiple years now and I've recently been banned from chaturbate for something I said without thinking I sent support a email but not heard anything back from them
I'm male I've been a member of chaturbate for couple of months now

Hi, new member, Don.
I have done a quick look around and will hopefully learn the tricks to easy navigation and participation. Thanks for having me.

Hello!!!

I'm bbatbitch!

Also known as "X".

I've been an 18+ content creator since July 2020. I just started camming in May of this year on ManyVids. I've set up my profiles on MFC, Chaturbate & Streamate and will be starting on those sites once I move houses! (Less than 2 weeks).

Thanks for creating this forum! I came across it while searching for more information on camming.

I hope this was an okay introduction lol, thanks again!

Hi I am new here and looking for help from CB to resolve something important :)

Hey I'm Shaye!
I'm a new cam model on CB. Well I was... but I got banned yesterday :panda: which is what brought me here!
I'm really hoping it's only temporary and a very short kind of temporary because I just quit my job to do this fulltime so it is my only income now lol
I'm pretty sure I got banned because a fan brought up paying me off CB and we had a quick chat about it but it didnt go anywhere and they didnt pay me offline but I'm pretty sure I got busted for it anyway. Major fuck up on my part! And I screwed myself. Hoping someone can shed some light on the situation for me? Otherwise it's cool to be here and seems like a great space for us :)

Shaye x

Attachments

• 20190101_194854.jpg
    20190101_194854.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
Also every time I post something it says waiting for moderator approval so I can't respond to someone trying to help me :(

Also every time I post something it says waiting for moderator approval so I can't respond to someone trying to help me :(
I have to sleep sometimes you know.

Hey :)
My name is Anuskatzz and if you are into inked tattoo girlzZ with a lot of bodymodifications you are right HERE !

Feel free to follow me on all social media pages and adult pages etc. here:

https://www.getsl.ink/anuskatzz
Removed your image, please avoid images like that here.