AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hey! I’m Bella! I’m newish to the whole sex work industry, I started with just doing photos and videos in Feb. 2021. I tried camming on Bongamodels and it did not go well. I then did a collab with someone and she basically helped me figure out camming a little more. I’ve been on chaturbate actually camming for a couple days now and I’m having a good time with it. I’m working to get my studio (spare bedroom) up and running (better lighting, better cam). Any and all advice is totally wanted 😊 or just new friends. Happy and excited to be here!
I’m a proud dog mom of three awesome puppers, a really bad gamer but I still love it, audiobook listener, witchy alt style, and i like crafting. Anything else y’all wanna know just ask 😊

Hello everyone! I'm October and I have been camming on a smaller site that no one ever talks about (I feel like it is taboo or something...) for about a month and a half and I am loving it. It's a more private-based site but I do make some good tips in public chat, depending on the day. I'm looking to switch over to Stripchat and/or Streamate within the next week or so, and would love to meet or cammers to share experiences, tips, make friends, etc! I'm looking to stream some games content possibly on Stripchat as well, so if anyone has some advice for that category I am all ears. :)

Good afternoon my name is dalite am a few things I am a father, a son, a brother, and uncle. I am also a painter, student, writer, poet, and I love beautiful females. That being said I have been single for over 2 years, I have been visiting several cam websites. And experience usually turns out to be the same. Therefore I am glad to have found this place to get a sealed with what everyone else is experiencing and to see how much different things are so far One Thing Remains the Same as well as others it don't take long to fall in love in a place like this. I wrote a poem about my experiences Within These cam website later I will share that with you. Once again thank you for allowing me to be here.

Hallo! I'm mia currently from SEA region, new to camming atmosphere and I'm here to learn from the best.

Thank you for having me here

Hi I am gingerblade odd name yes but it's because I am ginger and my favourite movie is blade. I am from the UK. And i watch chaturbate were my girlfriend works as a cam girl .

Hello, I’m will, and I really need help regarding a chaturbate issue please:(
Hello will how are you doing, I'm just a member of chaturbate however I've been a member for some time now, your emotions says ughhh, lol. Is ita private issue,if not you only need be a bit more specific. Lol

Well, my name is Patricia Bennett,i am a camgirl on cb over 5 years. I love being a camgirl and meet new people. Just find this site few days ago and i can t stop reading so much interesting posts. 😊👋

Hello,

My name is Kerryanne. I've gotten a lot of my questions answered through this cute site. Thank you for providing this for us new cam models. Both my sister and I have been dealing with some unfortunate issues with Stripchat. I'm hopping to get some kind of support. They won't respond to none of our messages we sent days ago. I've been sending the messages everyday hoping someone would contact.

Hello Patricia.Camgirl over 5 years and have only 30k followers!?!?woow
Well,90% of my shows are no nude and also i was like almost 2 years offline for some personal problems. But yeah,is very slow. But i don t complain,i have a smal room but very loyal members and nice people.

Hi, I'm VisceralVixen69 or Vix for short. A fetishist, who is currently learning more about looner/inflatable fetish.

I'm a huge nerd, love crafting. I live, and breathe BDSM, as it is a passion of mine, as is mental health/psychology.

Anyway, these make me anxious, so yeah.... Don't know what else to put. XD

hey guys! my name ia Jenna :0) i am a content creator and CB model :) lovely to join! a friend told me about this forum, so im super curious. i usually stream m-f with a few surprise visits from time to time! thanks for having me!

Attachments

• 218191599_1478206892527508_5218269803998451183_n.jpg
    218191599_1478206892527508_5218269803998451183_n.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: StormDMCA
hi, my name is darlene. i like cats, weed and video games. a geek at heart. i'm a new adult content creator. stumbled upon this randomly. happy to be here!

hello ! I'm honey i have just created a CB account. I came here in hopes for help with general tech stuff because i have no idea how to do any of that lol. I'm a little shy so i don't have much else to say but its nice to meet you all!