AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hello Im Roman or"Romance32" i sending this to all hoping for a second chance. im banned from streamate and chaturbate. i dont think neither was serious issues just me running my mouth making shit worse. So i apologize and ask you please to reconsider my camming PRIVILEGES. im really a good guy i just say what i think and it fucks me up all the time. Look, I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. so im writing this because if you dont tell your story, then somebody else will and if your not building your dream then you are busy building someone elses. Heres a few things i kinda always tell myself day after day...... First. If you dont go after what you want in life, then guess what? you will never get it. Two. If you dont always strive foward. Then you will always be stuck in the same spot. Last. If you dont ask. Then the answer will always be no. Most people have compassion weather they admit it or express it, its there. we all relate in some weird way. I always smile at strangers because were all in this shit together. You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Don't be afraid to give up the good and go for the great. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.Everything lost in life can be gained again except time. When people are scared, be greedy. When people are greedy, be scared. Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times. life really is a full circle. i Stopped blowing money and Started stacking it, i figured out what i had to do, then i masteedr it. Then my life got better cause i practiced it. I use to think money is love and love is money. i still do. i been up and i been down. then i been a hobo with no dough but no homo. Remember that you cannot see the World when its in your hands and you sure as hell cant see the picture when your in the frame! we are all fools of our own curiosity. We need each other! if you try hard is when your die hard. time is money and life is work. get busy living or get busy dying! Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. If you aint bout that action, then you are only the words. and If you aint actively manifesting your destiny, then it only occurs! I dont plan to fail, I fail to plan. If you want nice things and a nice life? Then plan It! Knowledge and Understanding is worth more than Diamonds and Gold. People do not make wars; governments do. There is no one blinder, than the one who will not see! We you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink. Gratitude turns what you have, into enough. There's nothing in the world thats good that came from hate. Hate destroys the hater! Fortune favors the bold because the bold is old. i Think with my Heart because my Brain Lies! My mind replays what my heart cant delete. shout out to my perfect liver too, cause i dont drink. Keep your eyes on the stars but you wont find your wife at the bars. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. why does everything good for you taste like shit and everything bad for you taste so good. i coffee, crunch, curl. Repeat. Experience is the teacher of all things and exercise isnt wasted energy. get some. I dont want to go to heaven if my loved ones arnt there! and if Gods so forgiving then would he be willing to accept the devils apology? Today I dream , tomorrow I do. if i died tomorrow, no one would ever knew. i always Learn as much as i can. im a 5 star performer, not a hero nor a stan. i Look poor but i think rich.We only rise by lifting others. What goes around, comes back around 10 times harder. The only way to get likes, is to give likes. Thats called wasting life. i canceled my social media before the cancel culture could cancel me. a day ahead but a dollar short, Smoking while im driving. its 101 North. i dont be talking no shit up on tweeter, that shit ant a part of my regime either. Its my bitch and my wealth and its all i consider. Don't downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny. I love this shit. This game is a similuation, its fun in shit. Be about yo paper, dont be out here acting dumb in shit. Because i miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. the People who are crazy enough to think they can change the World....Are the ones who do! Anything is possible! If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. Discipline is doing what you really don't want to do so you can do what you really want to do. Discipline is not punishment, Its Practice. And it starts when you hear your alarm clock. Trees are paper, paper is money, money is power and life's a bitch. HONESTY IS NUMBER 1 WITH ME! Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength. That's success. I have arrived a stage in life where i evaluate the energies i allow around myself. Once, i paid little to no attention to the type of vibes other people brought to the table. Today, though, i strive for richness: richness in chemistry, richness in conversation, richness in mind and richness in love. If we are delivering weak fruits, that is a sign we need to go sow again. i have been threw much to sit back and allow energy that is not up to par with my growth! It’s so important to do something every day that will make you happy. I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine. I am in competition with no one. I stay obedient to the vision, I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone in anyway, shape or form. i just aim to improve, to be better that i was the day before, I question everything and i will always seek Truth because truth hurts but it will set you free. But i never, never, never give up. Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools. but it takes a fool to know a fool. If difficult takes all day, then impossible is gonna take all week! It always seems impossible until it is done. Ive been dick but we all got demons. i got mine under control and I was looking for someone to inspire me, motivate me, support me and keep me focused. Someone who would love me for me, cherish me, appreciate me, make me happy…..and one day i realized that all along i was looking for myself!
So be yourself; everyone else is already taken!
Real Eyes. Realize. Real Lies!
your buddy

hello Im Roman or"Romance32" i sending this to all hoping for a second chance. im banned from streamate and chaturbate. i dont think neither was serious issues just me running my mouth making shit worse. So i apologize and ask you please to reconsider my camming PRIVILEGES. im really a good guy i just say what i think and it fucks me up all the time. Look, I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. so im writing this because if you do :talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking::talking:
I really read a lot here in this forum and every day new funny things come but your text is somehow difficult for me to read and understand I think your biggest problem is that you have an incredible labberflash (blabla) and compulsion to communicate maybe you should think about keeping yourself away from certain things substances is just a guess

hi, I'm leyla, I'm 35 years old and I live in colombia♥ trabajo chaturabte.com mi nick is miss_leyla in case you want to meet me live ♥ :happy:

Heyyy! I'm Pockets! I'm 39 and completely new to camming. I keep finding myself with questions and so I am grateful for this resource. In other life I'm a single mom and a musician. Cheers!

Hi there! )

I'm designer and content editor/retoucher for OnlyFans, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit etc.

Kinda veteran of adult industry.
Working around since 1998.
Seeing as I've been around a long while and remember old lingo, I understand your use of that word here (you know which one) but please don't use it again.

Last edited:
Hai hi I'm Pixe :3 !

Ive been streaming on mfc for about a month now and am mega happi doing it. I followed cam girls since 2018 on ig / twitter making it a goal to be one and have it support me. Now I feel I have the proper set up and space, I didn’t want to hop on it w/o everything perfect. This site has been mega helpful every time I google something it was time to make a profile here, so thank you :h:

I also do of ^.^

HI! Im Joey Jaxxx~ I am trying to form a presence online as a adult content provider in order to ease my financial struggles and embrace my sexual freedom! haha
I am in need of help and advice. I have been a member on FetLife for 10 years. I am here to make friends too. Anyone from Central IL?

Hi everyone!

I am so thankful for this platform and to be able to connect with other women. Thank you Amber for this.

I've been camming since 2016. I recently came back 2021 after losing my job. So glad to be back to my community!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
hi im mimiwet asian girl from charturbate if u feeling horny and wet come join me but now my account has problem hope u can wait me .i love u guys

hi! I am a moderator for a model who was banned on Chaturbate, due to the complaints of a stalker and I am just trying to get some help via this forum. NTMU all!

Hi,

I'm a guy living on earth.
Using Chaturbate (not broadcasting) for fun for the very first time (first time for webcam sites also).
Subcribing here in case something happens to my account or else.
Also to speak with people ( i LOVE to speak)
Have Fun 🙏

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I'm barely new here. Hello and I love men haha

Hello everyone! We are tropicalbabes :) 3 ladies who are very new to camming world :) Digital marketing strategists by day and cam babes at night time... that's the plan ;) Glad to be here we are learning a lot from this site. Cheers :). We are planning to make a studio and under the studio are the 3 ladies, us as performers. Chaturbate has rejected all the documents I have submitted under a studio account. Regardless of how clear the images are it still kept on being rejected. We would love to be on Chaturbate however it's been very tough to get approved. We joined with Stripchat as well submitted all the documents etc, only to be told models from the Philippines are not allowed at this time, it could've save our time and their time if they posted it on the application. We hope to hear any suggestions in regards to getting our account approved on Chaturbate :)Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I'm Diana. I've been working on CB for about a year now. I like looking at other models and motivating myself.

Hi! I'm new to the camming scene and have found that everytime I Google something I don't understand this forum site has all of the answers 😅 I'm a model over on MFC 🥰

Hello :)

I have enjoyed using CB on and off for several years, sometimes as a model, sometimes as an observer but most as an exhibitionist. Glad to meet you all :)

I'm just a 21year old cam boy who is having a hard time camming...... I need advice on some good sites to use. I tried chaturbate and its a bust any advice I's appreciated!!!

Hi All,

I'm a real fan of hard working models and want to see success in this business. I know its a very hard business, physically and mentally, and i really want to spread love and support for all the models.

Hello, my name is Tony I am/was/will be/still am a male cam model/adult content creator on Chaturbate and flirt4free.

I like to go to the gym and some many other things.

I have experience in photo editing/banner creation/photo manipulation/web design, all in photoshop. Also have experience in video editing in Premiere Pro. I helped some models with issue related to PC/internet/banner creation/etc... PC related stuff in general.

So if I can help other I will gladly do it!

Thanks for having me here!