AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Heyyy! I'm Pockets! I'm 39 and completely new to camming. I keep finding myself with questions and so I am grateful for this resource. In other life I'm a single mom and a musician. Cheers!

Hi there! )

I'm designer and content editor/retoucher for OnlyFans, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit etc.

Kinda veteran of adult industry.
Working around since 1998.
Seeing as I've been around a long while and remember old lingo, I understand your use of that word here (you know which one) but please don't use it again.

Last edited:
Hai hi I'm Pixe :3 !

Ive been streaming on mfc for about a month now and am mega happi doing it. I followed cam girls since 2018 on ig / twitter making it a goal to be one and have it support me. Now I feel I have the proper set up and space, I didn’t want to hop on it w/o everything perfect. This site has been mega helpful every time I google something it was time to make a profile here, so thank you :h:

I also do of ^.^

HI! Im Joey Jaxxx~ I am trying to form a presence online as a adult content provider in order to ease my financial struggles and embrace my sexual freedom! haha
I am in need of help and advice. I have been a member on FetLife for 10 years. I am here to make friends too. Anyone from Central IL?

Hi everyone!

I am so thankful for this platform and to be able to connect with other women. Thank you Amber for this.

I've been camming since 2016. I recently came back 2021 after losing my job. So glad to be back to my community!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
hi im mimiwet asian girl from charturbate if u feeling horny and wet come join me but now my account has problem hope u can wait me .i love u guys

hi! I am a moderator for a model who was banned on Chaturbate, due to the complaints of a stalker and I am just trying to get some help via this forum. NTMU all!

Hi,

I'm a guy living on earth.
Using Chaturbate (not broadcasting) for fun for the very first time (first time for webcam sites also).
Subcribing here in case something happens to my account or else.
Also to speak with people ( i LOVE to speak)
Have Fun 🙏

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I'm barely new here. Hello and I love men haha

Hello everyone! We are tropicalbabes :) 3 ladies who are very new to camming world :) Digital marketing strategists by day and cam babes at night time... that's the plan ;) Glad to be here we are learning a lot from this site. Cheers :). We are planning to make a studio and under the studio are the 3 ladies, us as performers. Chaturbate has rejected all the documents I have submitted under a studio account. Regardless of how clear the images are it still kept on being rejected. We would love to be on Chaturbate however it's been very tough to get approved. We joined with Stripchat as well submitted all the documents etc, only to be told models from the Philippines are not allowed at this time, it could've save our time and their time if they posted it on the application. We hope to hear any suggestions in regards to getting our account approved on Chaturbate :)Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I'm Diana. I've been working on CB for about a year now. I like looking at other models and motivating myself.

Hi! I'm new to the camming scene and have found that everytime I Google something I don't understand this forum site has all of the answers 😅 I'm a model over on MFC 🥰

Hello :)

I have enjoyed using CB on and off for several years, sometimes as a model, sometimes as an observer but most as an exhibitionist. Glad to meet you all :)

I'm just a 21year old cam boy who is having a hard time camming...... I need advice on some good sites to use. I tried chaturbate and its a bust any advice I's appreciated!!!

Hi All,

I'm a real fan of hard working models and want to see success in this business. I know its a very hard business, physically and mentally, and i really want to spread love and support for all the models.

Hello, my name is Tony I am/was/will be/still am a male cam model/adult content creator on Chaturbate and flirt4free.

I like to go to the gym and some many other things.

I have experience in photo editing/banner creation/photo manipulation/web design, all in photoshop. Also have experience in video editing in Premiere Pro. I helped some models with issue related to PC/internet/banner creation/etc... PC related stuff in general.

So if I can help other I will gladly do it!

Thanks for having me here!

Hii I’m redheadPrincess Anne I started on chaturbate about a month ago, last njghti was live broadcasting for about 10 minutes and may be had about five people in my room when my camera turned off. I went to go refresh the page but when I refreshed it it brought me to the page that said “your account has been banned“ I have no idea what I did wrong or why this would get banned. Can someone please help me! I didn’t even get a chance to cash out my tokens