AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hii I’m redheadPrincess Anne I started on chaturbate about a month ago, last njghti was live broadcasting for about 10 minutes and may be had about five people in my room when my camera turned off. I went to go refresh the page but when I refreshed it it brought me to the page that said “your account has been banned“ I have no idea what I did wrong or why this would get banned. Can someone please help me! I didn’t even get a chance to cash out my tokens

hi :D i'm sasha! i've been a sugar baby on and off for five years, but i wanted to branch out to the online fun. i'm also making this transition because i was getting tired of the personal relationship aspect that goes into meeting daddies (buttering up to them just to *maybe* get "pampered" when i can just work for myself online). like @Jinxifun said, i would google advice and ambercutie (along with reddit) would always pop up first lol. good luck with your journey everyone, and stay safe!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello everyone! I'm an amateur cam model from the midwest just looking to meet some other cam models! Hit me up on Twitter please: @sweetnoffbeat. I'm glad to be a member here and can't wait to meet some new people. Thanks for reading! XO

I am Shamira. I was a webcam model for 3 years then took 1 year off and returned to modeling 2 weeks ago as an independent.

hi im mariposa and i want to know how to resolve my problem about my account in chaturbate as i was banned my account without any reasons and the problem now is that i have almost 16 thousand tokens in my account and which i am very stress and worries as that tokens i need to cash out for me to pay the hospitalization of my sister and i am really badly needed the money will u help e to fixed and solve the problem on my account in chaturbate my username is hottsrechelxxx

i hope u could help me to solve my problem as i really wanted to know the reason why i am banned which i am almost a year in cb and i know all the rules in that site.thats why i am really wonder why they banned my account without any reason. ive been trying to send them many email as i can but never get any reply from them.please help me to resolve my problem

thank u so much admini

Hi my name is Mia and I'm a Webcam Model I typically only go on mfc but having sum troubles getting tips and traffic and wondering what I'm doing wrong as far as I can see I'm doing the same things other girls are lol but hoping to find sum great advice from others on here! Xo

Okay let's see :p we're Black Star Studio, an Webcam Studio that show professionality in all levels to all kind of models always open to new experiences and have a lot of great earnings working with us and growing up as profesionals in this lovely and amazing industrie. That's who the F#CK! we are.

Am Amelia model on SC here to make some new friends and see what else we all have in common with the sites and what goes on with them been on SC for over 5 months now but worked on other many sites before hand.:kiss:

Hi, my name is Melanie, I am glad to meet you all, considering that I am also familiar with this field and connected with it, just like you:angelic:

Hi guys, I am Jade B. and I am a live streamer on CT.
Looking for some other models to share tips, tricks, and experience :) Let's talk :cat:
Only positive vibes ;)

Hi I am Audacious Audrey. I am just getting started learning about camming. Hoping to start soon but I want to learn a few more things before starting, which is why I joined the forum. Looking forward to perusing the content, contributing, and making some new acquaintances too.

Hi I'm LubeyN or lubeynewts on Chaturbate. I've been streaming off and on since 2018, but really trying to dive in now. I'm here looking for advice and community in the industry!

Here to understand how camming works from a customer perspective. Very useful to keep mind clear and not "falling in love" with fav models.

So the pinned thread on "loving a camgirl" is fantastic.

Nevetheless I also seek here infromation to support my two fav models, if they would be on trouble

Hi I’m KB, a cam model on OF and Camsoda. In my spare time I like reading psychology books, rollerblading, and cooking.

Hay guys I'm Shantelle I'm a new cam model and I'm also new to forums I hope to get a lot of tips and tricks from you girls and also I wanted to be apart of a community that accept me for me and surround myself with people who are experienced In the camming and also know that stigma against our jobs and jus support overall my family turn their backs on me because I choose this career it's also one of the reasons I'm here I hope you guys accept and welcome me with open arms.

Hi again everyone I did make an intro before I just don't know if it was received or maybe I just don't know how this forum thing works anyways my name is Shantelle and I'm new to the world of camming my family don't support my decision so and I want people to surround myself with people who knows All about this industry and just to get support tips and tricks and jus to guide me

Reactions: MarieElise