AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hello to all, I'm Alfredo from Texas, aka Texmenistan.. The State of Judicial Corruption and Crony Capitalism :cool:

Hello!
Peachy here. PeachyQueen_ online!

I have been on MFC for two years now as a model. Am always looking to do better online but more importantly, am always looking to make new friends. The MFC community is really intimidating and I have social anxiety hahaha, but I'm hoping to find my people.

XO Peachy

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hey all :)

I'm Thea, but you can call me TJ.

I'm a new model on Chaturbate and just had my first successful stream yesterday.

I wanted to join the community here because during my research phase before streaming, this forum helped me SO much! Thank you to everyone who contributes and makes this space a safe and fun learning environment for all :) Can't wait to learn more and share any fun tips/tricks I learn along the way.

Hello!!! I’m wichitak and I work officially with onlyfans and, after all the crazy things that happened, fansly too! I’m still learning how to make this work 😅 and I hope I can see some things that can help me and share a little about my experience 👉👈

hey everyone

I'm lolafuccbunny, you can always call me Lo for short :)
I've had a small following on MFC for 8 years and just recently decided to get more active online by joining a few more sites all under the same name (lolafuccbunny)
I originally started cam work in 2012 after suffering a brain stroke and finding myself home alone with a lot of time on my hands
my shows are a combo of flirty chatting, tip menu teasing and hardcore fuckshows
I hope I can learn from you all and continue to grow

xoxo
YOUR BIHHH LOLA

Attachments

• Snapchat-929976989.jpg
    Snapchat-929976989.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 4
Wassup everyone. I'm lancehardwood222. I've been on cb for about 5 years now and have about 72000 wonderful. And amazing supporters. I love cb and I'm so grateful for this company. It has turned my life around completely and got me out of a very bad situation. I'm very greatful for it. As for this forum o have no idea how tf to navigate it. This is where I post my introduction hopefully.

Hi, I'm WhiteOrchid currently camming on MFC. I've been dabbling in camming since...a very long time ago, but only consistently for about 3 months.

I have a few questions about having videos being leaked and MFC being totally unsupportive of disciplining the members who are obviously doing it...I'm sure there are other threads for that. Just wanted to start here and say hello! I would love to get to know some other women who do this, since it's difficult to talk to anyone on the site itself. 🙂

Hello there- I am an artist and a sex addict. instead Of acting out on all of my sexual urges that tend to fuck up my life I started camming with chaturbate last Saturday. I have had a lot of fun and made much more money than expected, but today my account was banned and I can’t get a response from support. Hate to only join this forum for help, but…… help. the banned notice says I was broadcasting in public but I was only in my home. And I haven’t broken any rules. I contacted support six hours ago and I’m super sad and wondering why…? Thought this was perfect…. Really hope I can keep doing this….

so any way….. here I am. I love my job as a painter and I am a sex addict, I think I can turn my addiction into a superpower on chaturbate if I play my cards right. thanks for your inclusiveness.

@punker barbie please help! Inquiry number 18215934. User name sex_addicted_artist

Attachments

• 8C646068-47E5-4032-8AE7-AE80DD3EEF08.jpeg
    8C646068-47E5-4032-8AE7-AE80DD3EEF08.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 3446513C-99AE-4759-94E9-DE08B78B9488.jpeg
    3446513C-99AE-4759-94E9-DE08B78B9488.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • AB196F12-8DBD-4C18-AA07-311B0BADF6EA.jpeg
    AB196F12-8DBD-4C18-AA07-311B0BADF6EA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Hello! Hoping for some help here

Have been a paying (very good tipper lol) viewer of CB for a few years now and all has been great up until 3 days ago. I have all of a sudden been banned. Reached out to support but to date have not received any reason or email for the ban. Just want a solution or reason for the ban. I've not been rude that i no of and have a really good repport with a few of the models. Saw a few post here where "punker barbie" was able to help so crossing finger

Thanks

account: montanaboy68
request ID: 18205963

Hi everyone! I'm Danika but you can call me Dani ♥ I've been SW adjacent since 2009 when I began camming for fun and fully took the plunge with stripping in 2014. Like many I started online work when the pandemic started, mainly selling customs and worn items. I took a step back after a doxxing incident that left me scared but am ready to get back in it! I started camming on Streamate as a TreasureCams studio models just a few days ago and am really enjoying it so far. Really looking forward to being here and learning from you all!

Hello from user RichyRichy.

I am not a cammer. I am on Chaturbate as a user and over some months the thought process has started of doing a bit more.

There are a few of us guys who are loosely connected either by email, Instagram and we try to do our bit for cammers

1) We support each others favourite cam show models by going to their rooms and tipping.

2) I can create some nice gifs.

3) I can create some OK Bios.

4) I do a bit of moderating.

5) I do a lot of chat in public chat

The thought then came to a few of us that maybe we can do more.

I am a bit wary of these so-called "Mod-Squads" Or gangs of guys who band together and start throwing their weight about. I am more inclined to say something like "Gentlemen Helpers"

But I noticed there is no "goto hang out" for anyone who would call themselves a helper. There are no forum sections. No websites.

---------------------------------

And so this is my actual question. Does anyone think it's a good idea to have a section specifically for guys who moderate rooms. And help out. Or do you think that would be like sending an invitation to start an all-out war !

------------------------

I live in London and I am 50 years
I am chilling out during the pandemic until 2024
I am going to travel in 2024
I have my own source of income
I mostly mess about online on CB
I do have a life outside of CB - but I like to keep it out of CB
I am a purple - so I do tip !
I am not a millionaire. So I can only tip wisely - not do token bombs
I am single. I would love to marry a cammer. But I realise that is unlikely !

---------------------------
Sounds like an interesting idea.
Wasn’t aware there are gangs of gentlemen helpers roaming in CB.

Reactions: Richyrichy
My name is peter. My girlfriend bambi and I, in what started as a Goof/dare during Quarantine has turned into over 90 videos and a little fan club. I found this group online because I know we have maxed out our knowledge and how to succeed and we need help. I believe we have quality product but we just don’t know how to properly monetize it. I am here to learn from people that know a lot more about this than I do.

I guess it is not a set idea. Just sort of a loose connection.... We email each other.. or do Instagram. But yes. In short, we will go to a room of a cammer/model that we have not chosen ourselves and we drop tokens on them, cheer them up, create graphics and just add a bit of content to their chat.

Obviously, the cammer has to have some appeal to one of us. And then we call in the others as a bit of a back-up to help boost their morale or add to a sometimes dead chat.

There have been some fun party nights where we have picked the lucky-dip wheel for 23 tokens a go. And the poor cammer has to do the challenges that she set herself.

OK if its done once or twice.

But the three of us might tip it ten times each. 230 tokens. or for the cammer she gets 690 tokens.
But she has to do 30 challenges. Like a mini-dance. Blow a kiss.

You know the stuff.

It can make two or three hours go by in a flash. And the cammer can experience a bit of a party atmosphere for a while.

Sounds like an interesting idea.
Wasn’t aware there are gangs of gentlemen helpers roaming in CB.

Hi, Alice here. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Canadian cam model for almost 6 months on MFC, streaming full-time for about half of that. I technically started out on Onlyfans first and then branched out into camming, which I know is the opposite of what most people do haha. Working on building my fanbase and regulars would have made more sense first.

I have found a lot of really great tips, tricks and info on this site and figured it was time to join in the conversation!

Highest rank so far has been #433 and I look forward to seeing where this journey takes me.

Thank you!
(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

Hi, Alice here. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Canadian cam model for almost 6 months on MFC, streaming full-time for about half of that. I technically started out on Onlyfans first and then branched out into camming, which I know is the opposite of what most people do haha. Working on building my fanbase and regulars would have made more sense first.

I have found a lot of really great tips, tricks and info on this site and figured it was time to join in the conversation!

Highest rank so far has been #433 and I look forward to seeing where this journey takes me.

Thank you!
(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)
Do people post their links here or is that inappropriate? Can delete this comment if not allowed! (still learning all the rules here)

www.linktree.com/aliceisonfire.xo

Hey I’m Sam. I’m trying to put on hood shows amd am new to cam rooms. I’m familiar with it through friends and have some a few videos. I we looking for advice and to connect to some performers. I’d like to have a better room than just busting a few nuts now and them. I’d be great to collaborate but that’s all down the line. Straight male but lone my gays and all humans. image.jpg

Hello everyone im Gio Blake, I am a member of CB. I hope its cool to have a gay model here to ask questions and learn from the best of the best. I am a Italian Russian Polish New Jersey guy. I love to have fun and always laugh.