AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
There is nothing that you will be able to do. Your model friend will need to create an account on here reach out Punker Barbie herself and contact support if she hasn’t already. It’s important to note that if your model friend has already contacted support, that should wait for their response and not submit more tickets to them, that will only push her case to the back of the queue.

While it is admirable and kind of you to try to do what you can to help get her reinstated, no representative from chaturbate (here or the site) will give you any info about a model.
Ah, I guess that makes sense. Thanks!

Hiya. I'm Anastasia, an ukrainian model who found her camming nest on AdultWork. I used to work on LiveJasmin as well, and tried other sites too but I found it much better for me on AdultWork.
I'm 22, I'm an artist/designer, avid pole dancer, and I love everything related to music.I have been camming for 2 years on and off, both from home and studios. Never really had a nice experience with studios and they took a massive toll on my mental health and confidence, so I am trying to heal those by working from home and being gentle to myself. I might cover my experience with studios later on, if I am ready.
I can describe myself as an open person, I like being friendly but I do have my limits too :) It's all about getting to know me and I'm good to go. Hope I can meet some great peeps here as well!! :h:

Reactions: StormDMCA
hi everyone. new here and not performers anywhere. My girlfriend and i have a lot of fun on chaturbate and believe people who go to work should get paid and anyone going there to belittle anyone or ask extra gross questions should all be launched into space. we've met some very nice and interesting people

Hi, I'm Master Ree, Why: Mister Ree was taken :giggle: and since I'm dominant in BDSM it still has a ring to it. I'm the boyfriend of a model on CB. I'm here to learn more about camming, already found some nice threads. I want to start camming together with her and solo soon. I'm 36, I look, (and sometimes sound) like a bad boy but actually, I'm a teddy bear. I also have a female alter ego but I don't think I will use that on cam, trying to keep some parts of my life separate I guess. I hope this is enough for my introduction, if not, or have any questions feel free to ask. ✌️

I'm a professional beaver hunter... Who likes long walks before being pegged with a pineapple. Don't take shit too serious that should only happen on the toilet. Also be an ass hole but not a troll. This way you can tell which girls like anal. Fuck it I'm ND

Hello, I'm Wilfy and I just started back camming on MFC after stepping away for ~10 years. This forum has been so helpful in learning how things work now, and I'm excited to have people to talk to about it! Having a little bit of trouble finding my footing and talking shop with non-SW friends D:

Hello everyone, I'm Home. I love your site and especially Chaturbate. Once upon a time I looked at the model Alessa18 (Alessandra) aka Velwet18 (Chaturbate). can someone tell me if she still has an account that i didn't know about. I would be grateful for any information !!
I don’t think anyone here will give you any information about the model you are trying to find.

Reactions: englishmuffins
Hi

i m a life wire and going to livejasmin. Fell in love there and pay dealy for that.
I m european and at the end 50 in age.

I don’t think anyone here will give you any information about the model you are trying to find.
I didn't realize when I approved that post that there were images attached. Deleted since we don't do that shit here no mo.

We're a small group of models just getting started and have been digesting all the amazing advice and tips here. Its great to see everyone supporting and encouraging each other. And dealing with a odd a**hole that ventures in :happy:

Something we've noticed that has really made us think is CAM SPLITTING... how does it work? Is there a way to make it less confusing so everything is on one screen? What about the chat feeds... will they all run separately too?

Most importantly, has anyone found a solution that allows a single feed out and then splits it on the cloud? We're hoping something might exist that makes everything easy and seamless...

TIA x

Hi! I'm not new, but, I don't have enough experience to be not new yet? It's hard to explain. Basically every time I've tried to start camming, something has happened to make it impossible and I had to not do it. Did a session, BAM emergency surgeries, then quarantine with everyone home all the time. Basically stuff I couldn't change. I'm finally at a point to dive into all this full time now that all the other people in my house are back at school or work. I am looking for a support community, advice on some of the technical crap, etc so I ended up here. So Hiiiiii 👋

Reactions: RADIOCAMS
New to the forum. I had a somewhat longtime fascination with camming and probably spent way too much. Happily married and expecting my first kid. I recently feel desensitized to almost anything sexual but still love the experience of camming with beautiful people.

Hi! I'm not new, but, I don't have enough experience to be not new yet? It's hard to explain. Basically every time I've tried to start camming, something has happened to make it impossible and I had to not do it. Did a session, BAM emergency surgeries, then quarantine with everyone home all the time. Basically stuff I couldn't change. I'm finally at a point to dive into all this full time now that all the other people in my house are back at school or work. I am looking for a support community, advice on some of the technical crap, etc so I ended up here. So Hiiiiii

Ito ja was suggested that I say "hi," and let the cam world know who the F*$%# I am...

Im sure im not the only person that could EASILY turn this to a NOVEL trilogy.
im a guy in my 36, id like to consider myself informative , helpful, artistic, well spoken, respectful.....humorous, entertaining on many levels.
i was once a cam "model" ( notice the quotation) ...in which i still have a few platforms in which i fap on, when necessarry.
on the contrary - i have been, actively engaging in content creation for my some time now.
(onlyfans, verified/ranked solo male on the hub/STREAMMATE/ just to mention a few
now from the user end of my spectrum,
About 4 years ago, my rights to have a "verified account" had been revoked, on the ever - so - perfect chaturbate. And apparently my actions were bad enough for this to be "permanent"

... THATS a little of.... WHO THE F$#& I AM.....

IM_A_ICON - the saga continues.

also - ( i mention art. always been into art, like pretty much the majority of cam "models" however my digitial work is dope and if anyone needs assistence with edits or gifs this is an open invitation )

iconbanner.jpg

Reactions: RADIOCAMS

View attachment 90276

www.radiocams.com

we are the first online radio for the webcamer industry, come and be part of what we did for you.

- token music and rock and roll -

View attachment 90275

- That animated background you have is a bit... very annoying and "trippy" in my opinion. If you want the animated background, fine but don't have it on an endless loop like it is with it being so in your face and bright. I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds trying to look through the content because of this annoying background.

- The "feedback/help" icon in the bottom left is difficult to see with it being yellow and the white icon on top of the yellow, and when it's open, it's difficult to read (all of it).