AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hiya! 👋💙
I'm Aeon. I'm a California girl who's currently working independently🙌 in adult content creating. It's been a little bit of a struggle getting into the swing of things, but I love the idea of working for myself! Super empowering! Anyway, hello everyone!! Xo

Attachments

• 20220105_005937.jpg
    20220105_005937.jpg
    743.1 KB · Views: 3
  • PSX_20211218_042018.jpg
    PSX_20211218_042018.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapchat-568838396.jpg
    Snapchat-568838396.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 3
Hello Amber and everyone. I have done camming before I still have my account under a different name other than my profile I registered with here with Streamate.
I had some real life stuff going on and was unable to continue such as I'm a single mother, was a college student had to take a break on that as well, I mainly was helping my parents my father was sick and succumbed to his illnesses unfortunately.

I am interested in getting back into camming.

Hello everyone!!
I'm Pivert, 43 years old man. I like drawings, movies, tv series, video games, and chat.
At first i was just one other guy who likes to watch cam girls and chat.
I started with stripchat then chaturbate. I have been frequenting this kind of site for 5 years now.
Since my vision of camsites and camming have evolved (but i still like to watch) and i became a moderator.
I am here to learn, improve myself and give the best possible help to my favorite.

(English is not a first language so if I sometimes make mistakes, please apologize)

Hello. Until recently I have had zero interest in this subject but now I find myself knee deep in it. I now find myself a mod for like 20 models on CB because I have learned of the concerns of models. The studios, no money to grow, bad performers, bad lighting, bad cams, bad management. I often find myself stumbling around trying to help these ladies, and a few guys, to get tips and create a real solid base for models. After many searches I find this place. Am I to understand I may find answers here? If so I will appreciate anything, but I will read through first.

Hi there!
I’m an Australian cam model, who’s only been doing this for about 8 months so far.
I’m a nerd for true crime and art, I have an unhealthy obsession with garlic and adore cats. So pretty basic 😂
I’m just looking for more advice and support now that I am doing this full time.

i guess i should have posted something when i first set up an account but i apologize, just not in the mood for a usual intro - dealing with CB stress.. . banned, no response (does their automated response actually count as a response?)

Hi all......
Been a member for a while, but this is indeed my first post... Procrastination nation..
I am a guy... Camming, but not at all as a job. I am on Chaturbate and am registered on Stripchat and Camsoda as well (but haven't streamed there, who knows if i ever will)

I have been finding lots of snippets of very useful information on this site... I am a fan....
Anyway..... Hello, how are you all doing? Come say hi

Hi there, long time cam model in my 40's. I primarily work on Skype sites and live stream on Streamate though I hope to eventually make enough from indie sites and phone to drop live streaming all together.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi
Rick James here :D
Not a model, just a customer/member of camsites. I am super happy to join this community.
The reason I joined is to discuss topics regarding camming, as I have a lot of insights and questions. It's hard to do that with real life people so I'm glad this community exists.
Oh, and I may have a bit of an addiction to camgirls :)

Hey everyone, we are Cee and T from Pytrexx333! We mostly post and cam on Manyvids and started on Christmas day 2021! Unfortunately our account was deleted due to a communication error with MV support so we lost all 43 followers we had as well as the $7 we had in earnings... Major bummer but we're redoing everything we had done on there!

I am a dutch guy performer.And i want to warn everybody about a big scam site that published thousands of pictures illegaly from chaturbate performers.Are you a chaturbate performer?If yes did you ever type your performer name on google?There is a big chance you see screenshots from yourself on the website MANYRECS.COM or WEBCAMRECS.COM It overcame me and found while ill type my own username in google.After that i was searching reviews about that scamsite.If you are on that site and you want to see more you have to register and tha steal your

I am a dutch guy performer.And i want to warn everybody about a big scam site that published thousands of pictures illegaly from chaturbate performers.Are you a chaturbate performer?If yes did you ever type your performer name on google?There is a big chance you see screenshots from yourself on the website MANYRECS.COM or WEBCAMRECS.COM It overcame me and found while ill type my own username in google.After that i was searching reviews about that scamsite.If you are on that site and you want to see more you have to register and tha steal your
They steal your money i mean.This are big criminals.Somebody ever hear from that page?

Hello, I am Blaze/Blaise and I am brand new to this world of camming. So far, it's been pretty fun but with some frustrations too. I am straight (but live with gay friends), recently single, and very open minded when it comes to sex and intimacy. I believe it's my aura/vibe that will help me be successful, or at least that is what I have been told.

Looking for help and advice to be more successful every day!

So you don't tip. And models will do EXACTLY what you ask for? Damn, I would love to know your secret! 😂😎 Just open my cam?
I guess they gotta like what they see also. It is rare that they will not want to play along with me and considering I'm no chip n dale makes me wonder why? I am 6'2" 180lbs light skinned male who doesn't show my face, this leaves me with the constant question......why would 99% of the models essentially work at getting me to cum? I promise you, they know the moment I enter their room and know what my likings are. It's like they have gathered info on me and share it. I see them look at their phone as though they get a notification on me. One theory is that they sell me stream to gay men on other sites. Right when I cum the model stares into the cam at me and stops her show. Some even say they can see me. I do spend many hours a night on site for many years, but I dare you to try this and if it doesn't work for you and you are solid 7 you should get the same results.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello! I'm Smthtd, a new cam model. I've been camming for a few weeks. Me was recommended to come here! Hoping to learn some ways to improve my show and try to make more.

Hey there, Somewhat new to camming. I'm 420randomguy on Chaturbate. I love history, fantasy of all kinds, reading, hiking, video games, working out and trying new foods. Friendly, open, honest and very much into kink and BDSM in general. I love exploring different kinks and fetishes and would include sex/bdsm as a hobby even. I naturally have a pretty high sex drive so camming seems to be a perfect fit for me. I have a girlfriend but I cam alone, she knows and supports me.