AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello there! I discovered this forum in the course of researching an idea and my choices of search terms brought me to this forum. Out of curiosity, I started reading some threads and found myself enthralled by the discussions/topics and enjoyed the witty and insightful comments and interesting perspectives of some of the members. So I thought I should register rather than lurking, if that's ok,

Add: some "tell us something about yourself" things about me include, I love cats but have a dog (who sometimes baby sits kittens), and my reading tastes tend to mystery, intrigue, science fiction, and dark fantasy. Being a layperson, I'm not sure what I can contribute to many threads but I will try to be helpful when/where I can. :)

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi! I'm Princess Andie. I've been a broadcaster on Chaturbate for a few years now. I'm a humiliatrix and femdom performer and I've been looking to get more serious about camming for a while now, so I'm happy to get involved with the community and learn some things from my peers.

Snapchat-26357560.jpg.

I'm Aaron Jordan from Kansas City mo!! Master of Most because I take pride to do everything that i do to the best of my ability!!! And i Do ALOT!!! UNION Carpenter local 315, Freak, STRAIGHT, DONT date black women, I'm mixed Native and Black!! 39 and im desease Free!!!!! Won't say drug free, but i don't do the bad ones !!!

Hi,

I'm Holly, cam model and creator, 24.

I have been camming for 3 years.

I come to Amber cuties forums quite frequently when I have a query on something cam related, and each time they have been answered!

I think it's great that there is a forum based website for all queries, so thank you Amber :cat:

I'm a newbie user to SC, trying to figure out how things work, what appropriate tip levels are, how to have fun without spending a fortune but not being a cheapskate.

Hello! It's been like years since I've introduced myself so I'd like to reintroduce myself lol
I'm Rosalin and here's a little about me;
I've been camming very inconsistently on Myfreecams since 2018... it's terrible I know. I'm trying to get better! I've started up a schedule with another model and we're excited to be more consistent together, yay!
I love anime, I love to game, and I love being silly (especially on cam).
I'm sad I seemed to have missed Amber's birthday stream but happy birthday to Amber 🥳

I'm Amelia! I'm not new per say but i am reviving my account after being inactive for years lol
nowadays i do mostly only customs, and have an assload of vids on my MV! >> my manyvids <<

Hi,
I'm Marita. I have a studio account on chaturbate. Some Webcam Models asked me to help them to stream there. So I do now.
It's so interesting and I'm really surprised how many new webcam models register every day.
Seems that there are more and more people who dare to break taboos.

Hello Guys,
I'm Evelina from Europe. I found this awesome forums by seeking to contact punker barbie.

I've been a faceless model on CB for a few years now and you can easily spot me somewhere on the CB front page doing multiple creamy cum shows.
I havent been online for about 4 months now but I'll be back as soon as CB changes my previous name to a new one (I've been blackmailed by someone I keep on hiding from so I change my name every few months for protection).

If anyone of you is a faceless model or just wants to try cammig without showing their face feel free to ask for advice. I'll be happy to help.

E.

Hi I’m Maria from Philippines I have an account in cb and I been a model for 15months and now my account has been banned for no reason and I have a big amount of tokens on my account can you please help me to get my account back..

I'm Jeremy. I aspire to be like my hero Johnny Sins. I'm like Samual L. Jackson, in that I like anime...and hentai too. I especially love hentai :)

Chaturbate won't let me cash out my tokens, keeps saying unable to cash out. Please help my username is moneybags74

Hello Beautiful People!
I'm Alex 25 from the USA. I started camming 09/21. So far, it's been going well for me. I am happy to join the community, share my experiences, and create new friendships along the way. I could use any advice that you would be willing to share. If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask.
Happy Camming! ☺️

-Alex

Hello! So excited to see a site just for us. My name is PocketBella. I am from south Louisiana. I'm a 47-year-young newbie cam model. I work for LiveJasmine, Camsoda, Stripchat, Chaturbate and several others I'm signed up for but have not streamed on yet. Looking forward to being a part of the site so I can learn more.

Attachments

• 20220313_190908_0000.png
    20220313_190908_0000.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 2
Hi everyone
I’m Ashlee Dee and am currently camming on stripchat the most. I used to be on MFC til they banned me, twice at that, bc my dumb now ex bf came out in the background accidently. I’ve tried other sites like Streamate, bonga, chaturbate and camsoda but no luck. Wanna learn more and get to know everyone and their experience. Nice to meet you all :)