AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey,
We are a b/g couple, that one day decided we would press record on the camcorder and go from there.
Doing it for about 1 year now, make 2 movies per week. Loving the experience and not ready to quit just yet, so much more to see and try

Good afternoon, I've been a member of CB for a few years and started broadcasting a year or so ago while working from home during the pandemic. Fun so far and the lovense toys have made it even better. Not looking for income as much as enjoy sharing the tokens back with my favorite models.

Really that doesn't deserve any translation because I'm the fucking girl who spent almost 60 brl$ in 2016 bought a bunch of top toys and a unique real size statue painted of gold with a stiff cock who make me gain almost my 95% of followers in 1 week and be n1 w 10k views in day 3. and now just one more failure, wannabe. i dk know why but after get crazy and burnt all my bridges on this today of, mfc, and cb reach to accept me see cb will pit all my followers gathered in several different accounts in a new one!!!!! second chance. same as go 4 mfc that i use some shit life treating...... and know they are waiting for me just put my docs there. i do or no? if so how? i dont want to be a slave anymore i want to have fun with it.... olove 420 cum hardcore bbc pee Cortana Blue (since she change her name and dnt look like herself at all now i will based MAYBE MY stage name in her but with rec like red blue or red bull bc im ginger) ... just google me and seee how miserable fail i will be again if i try this miracle chance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-042140.png
    Screenshot_20220317-042140.png
    762.4 KB · Views: 14
Good afternoon, I've been a member of CB for a few years and started broadcasting a year or so ago while working from home during the pandemic. Fun so far and the lovense toys have made it even better. Not looking for income as much as enjoy sharing the tokens back with my favorite models.
Me too! But not with those models! I am do charity sr
Around atr in Gain $ to put my nose to breath again. I love it.

Hi, i've been using CB for a couple of years now and made some very good and close contacts through it.
I'm playing games and broadcast myself occasionally, although i broadcast on SFW-Sites :D

Hi, I am a member of chaturbate and my name is Leo Martins, I do shows with my boyfriend Bryan, we are both 20 years old and we have been working on chaturbate for 1 year and 1 month.

hallo, I'm a user on Stripchat, where I have been active for a couple of months or so. I signed up for the wealth of information that is provided here.

Hi Good Day my name is pinay_whore69 and i ‘ve been a model for almost 2 years i’ve done some research and saw this forum online which makes me think to seek help in this forum and i’m taking chances that this forum will help me.I havent had a single issue broadcasting until this year i dont know whats going on but when i opened my account it seems like it has been banned and when i chatted the support they told me the way that they told to other models like a template “as we trust that you are aware” something and as far as i had broadcasted i havent any had any issues nor violations i hope that you can help me coz this is the only living i know in this pandemic that our country is experiencing and you know in the third world country its very poor and very sad @punker barbie please help me you’re my last hope i’m so depressed right now please im begging you.

Attachments

• 41107F7B-E8A7-4B2E-B19D-1FDAD26BFF70.png
    41107F7B-E8A7-4B2E-B19D-1FDAD26BFF70.png
    932.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 7A07D947-CEAB-4115-AD9C-17BD11400E3C.png
    7A07D947-CEAB-4115-AD9C-17BD11400E3C.png
    620.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi Good Day my name is pinay_whore69 and i ‘ve been a model for almost 2 years i’ve done some research and saw this forum online which makes me think to seek help in this forum and i’m taking chances that this forum will help me.I havent had a single issue broadcasting until this year i dont know whats going on but when i opened my account it seems like it has been banned and when i chatted the support they told me the way that they told to other models like a template “as we trust that you are aware” something and as far as i had broadcasted i havent any had any issues nor violations i hope that you can help me coz this is the only living i know in this pandemic that our country is experiencing and you know in the third world country its very poor and very sad @punker barbie please help me you’re my last hope i’m so depressed right now please im begging you.
Im so sorry what happened to u, Im having the same exact issue, but I have not received any reply from support yet, I hope u can get ur account back, it is so sad going through something like this specially, when the only income u have is this.

Im so sorry what happened to u, Im having the same exact issue, but I have not received any reply from support yet, I hope u can get ur account back, it is so sad going through something like this specially, when the only income u have is this.
Thank you so much for that encouraging reply @lexieb i just really hope that someone here can help me

Reactions: lexieb
Hello everyone! I am new here and new on the other site of the internet - live shows. In real life i am kind acting gentle and like good guy:) i just want to make some extra money that culd help me a little:) it is never to much. If somebody feeling okay with that fact i can give for now yolo.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi there,
My name is Ro19gat or Ro for short, have been cruising into cam girl rooms for about 12 years now maybe a tad longer time flies! lol, was a performer with my now Ex on Chaturbate about 5 or 6 years ago, I like actually love kink, occasional Vanilla, and everything in-between!

Yeah, I am new here - anyways, i am not new to broadcasting - i had a little broadcasting career - like: i wanna expose to girls - but all i received was same sex ;) it was not bad. It was funny as hell.... but now i am just a consumer with a broadcasting attitude.... ;)
not that old (44) and looking very young on the other side.... (AND handsome! ;)
not begging for anything
just wanting a nice conversation with someone and tipping for wasting your time

Hello, i'm obviously me, known a few places as the Northerner.
i don't use this kind of forums much, i merely joined because it looks like someone here can be of help regarding a issue my gf is experiencing.
hoping to find some answers/help.kind regards, El Norte (or The Norhy as it would be in a more english language)