AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone, I became an avid user and tipper on CB when I felt really lonely during lockdown, After all the lockdowns and what not I really enjoyed sticking around on the site and made plenty of friends. Now I'm here looking for people who can help me understand parts of my journey and hopefully give great advise.

Reactions: ericlafayet
Hi everyone, I became an avid user and tipper on CB when I felt really lonely during lockdown, After all the lockdowns and what not I really enjoyed sticking around on the site and made plenty of friends. Now I'm here looking for people who can help me understand parts of my journey and hopefully give great advise.
Hi ! Welcome.

I recommend you to take a look on the forum. There's lot of interesting threads, so you may find what you're missing on you.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello, my name is Steven and I have found this forum whilst having a load of issues with CB and turns out it’s a pretty cool place here. Sending love to the world

Hi My name is Kayla. I'm reposting because its been a minute since I've been here. I was reintroduced to this forum by OnlyHerFans the YouTube cam vlogger Laila. I'm hoping to be more active and build a community of support here if that makes since 😌

Hello,

I run a studio with a few girls on chaturbate. We're looking into going into stripchat and found this forum on Reddit. (we're having verification issues on StripChat).

Glad to be here.

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum, My name is elis but call me buxomelis, hot curvy girl here. i was told i can get information about camming site on this forum, that this forum is a helping tool for online camming model. i'm glad to be on here and can't wait to explore and navigate around the forum for helpful tips. buxomelis is here to stay :)

Hi y'all! my name on cb is alex_nd_cupcake and I'm new here, redirected from reddit (r/camgirlproblems) since I have some issues with my cb account, but I see this forum looks like a really nice archive to acquire some advice (and give it in the future) so I'll lurk here from time to time :h:

Hello again, due to some real life stuff i forgot i was waiting to be initiated here 2 months ago and it seems it didn't happen.
Maybe i was away too long?
I'll try again.
I'm El Norte, or the Spanish version of The North, as i'm geographically far north (and i like the Spanish language).

I wish to come in contact with a Chloe on these forums regarding stripchat, and i probably won't be here more than for that good reason.
Hoping for quick response.

Kind Regards
-El Northy-

Hello, I'm Mia, I joined to look for models for my new affiliate program for my adult novelty store - Darker Shade of Gray. We are selecting a handful of ladies to pay for sharing our website link.

Hey I'm Sasha! Been reading this forum since before I started camming last summer. I guess I'm finally ready to take it seriously and now want to access Models Only section :devil:

Hi everyone. I thought I should reintroduce myself. I was going to start camming last year, but I've been in grad school full time-- and made the decision to focus on getting through that program and my divorce before I started. It's been about 9 months since I last posted, but I back.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi! I'm Natalia (ai_stalala on CB) :) Really looking forward to talking to new people on the site!

Hello Forum! We are Blake (male) and Taylor (female) we are an age gap (48 & 21)married couple that just started web camming on Chaturbate under the name sexualcouple4820 about two months ago. We are in Texas and have a lot of fun camming. We are here to get help with our new found adventures. We, as I’m sure a lot of people, are so confused as to why some people get so many viewers . Hopefully we can find some good help and answers here on the forum. Thanks for having us!

Attachments

• 702CFBBA-A489-4A94-B7FC-947CA60BEC05.png
    702CFBBA-A489-4A94-B7FC-947CA60BEC05.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 2