AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am Stacie with Fanwire.com ,
Here to assist Ceators who want to learn more about how to use our platform, Available anytime in sharing cool hacks and tips we have to offer for you! 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126_153130_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_153130_Instagram.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies! I'm here because StripperWeb is officially closing as of Feb 1. Been there for years. Gonna miss it. Hope this forum is equally as awesome!! I've been in the cam industry for 10 years now but only decided to go full time last March! I'm a single mama in Ontario Canada. Would love to connect with other girls here and in the area. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day xo

Well Hello all forum members! Introductions might not be my strongest part but here we go.. I am an active camgirl and have been for a while now (Used to work at SC but now I recide mostly at Streamate). You can call me Tessa! I am aspiring to help other models and am acually about to set up a little agency for camgirls to help others to not make the same mistakes as I did in the beginning. Live support most hours a day, etc etc. I have been finding myself reading and lurking on here for way to long and feel its time to get out of the shadows and share my experiences and hopefully to help others too! Looking forward to getting to know you all! XX

Reactions: StormDMCA
I’m so happy to see folks from SW joining the ACF community! :clap: Heyyy!

Golden Girls Reaction GIF

Been a cb reg for a few years. Probably nothing extraordinary about my story except I've spent a shitload and know most of the ins and outs, so to speak. I was thinking of making a post with some observations as a user of the site and seeing what people thought about it or had to say to enlighten me. I gather this site is more for streamers but it seems like a friendly and obviously sex-work-positive community. I've perused the posts here occasionally to voyeur in on the life of a camgirl, never posted before. As a dude I'm probably in the minority on this but I like reading and writing erotic fiction as well as the visuals of course.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I’m the guy your administration is currently withholding payments from for over a month. Y’all grimmey for trying to take advantage of the new members.

• Funny!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Hello! I'm Cleo! I've been camming since 2019, full time for about a year and a half now! Chaturbate is where I am currently, but I've also done MFC. I have an OnlyFans and a Fansly as well! I also danced for a few months about 5 or 6 years ago. Nice to meet you :)

Attachments

• IMG_7715.JPG
    IMG_7715.JPG
    879 KB · Views: 1
I’m the guy your administration is currently withholding payments from for over a month. Y’all grimmey for trying to take advantage of the new members.
This is not an official Chaturbate forum. ACF is not withholding payments, and spamming the forums will not help you. Go back to your original post about this problem and tag @punker barbie

Hi. I think there's a big misunderstanding going on here, and you are taking your frustration out on the wrong person here. This is AmberCutie's forum, and she has NOTHING to do with any of the fucked up shit that Chaturbate does to its models or members. She does not work for them. @punker barbie is the person you need to be having this conversation with...not Amber. I feel for you and the other posters on here currently dealing with some Chaturbate b.s., but take that up with the Chaturbate reps.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Well I'm a fuckin' cam model - coming out of (unexpected retirement - brought on by covid & lasting much longer than anticipated). Getting back into it while more actively pursuing my own power as a Domme

It’s Isabella but my thotties call me Bella ❤️Drama free. Life of the party. Carefree! Here for a good time, not a long time 😊 A daily reminder that tomorrow is never promised! Stay classy you sexy bitches 😎

Hi Im Empress! I'm just liberated is all.. no biggie. HeHe. I stream on Chaturbate! Just here to get some info on how to make my Bio look spectacular.

Hi, I'm Silk, I've been curious about being a camgirl and have been lurking Stripperweb to learn and gather info. It's such a pity that it is shutting down. I have been planning to sign up for MFC, Streamate, Niteflirt, and ManyVids.

I would like to ask everybody's advice on this. After seeing the sw thread, "Join Cammodelsweb as a stripperweb alternative" I literally just typed in cammodelweb into google, and without thinking, clicked on the first link, which was cammodels.com which is clearly a studio, what do I have to do to clear this shit from my computer's system so that I can join the sites I want to join directly? I've also had a CB set up for a while that I contemplate on and off if I should delete it and start fresh, or just rebrand it, because I've just barely used it and I'm not a fan of the CB platform, but was probably going to spend the next couple of weeks on it again just to get myself in the groove before setting up other profiles. I don't want this to be effected by my stupidly clicking on a studio either. cammodels is obviously a streamate mirror so I'm assuming streamate should be the only one effected, but sadly, it was the first one I was going to switch to right away :( Tell me I can be saved