AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hey y'all, happy to be here and excited to get to know y'all. I've been on SC primarily but am looking to extend my reach. Have an OF set up with my partner, but I'm going to repurpose it and try again. I've been lurking the forums for a bit now and decided to finally make an account. Thanks for having me :)

Hey everyone. I'm new here. 👋 I first discovered this site while looking for information on how to do this whole cam thing and decided that it was finally time to join as I got started on this new life journey. ☺️

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi you all :hi::hi::hi:

My name is Maria and im part of Cherry.tv team.

Im in the industry since 2010 and i started as a model. After a few years i've decided that i want to share my experence and become a trainer.
Im always open to new and share ideas.

How do you find the industry these days?

l hi everyone! Should I say my model name here on this forum? I’m actually slightly nervous to, as I’m sure there are some models here who would know it, given my infamy at a certain WebCam site.

I am very happy to have found this place because there are many times where I have questions or concerns, and until now, only had “support” for answers. And I think we all know that support for the website can be very one-sided and quite frankly, cold and heartless.

I look forward to the opportunity to discuss topics and ideas, get and give advice, flirt, and socialize with other models! Thanks everyone and have a great night ♥️

heya everyone. Just an old timer model who retired and is getting back in the swing of things due to life doing what life does best. I'm interested to see what's changed and what's new and what's the same old stuff -- and ACF has always been a great resource. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing where this little curve ball life threw me takes me!

Hello, i am a CB member who came here looking for answers i am very sad and disappointed with the customer service but hopeful that i will find an answer here!

hello my name is shane, been a cam model lover for a long time

i did have a question about a site called chattimnow.com (and my account being locked) and support hasnt got back to me, and idk where to ask it since i have more specifics

hello everyone i'm alexander an italian adult webmaster i'm looking for affiliate programs that really work and not fake embed video providers. having a website at the beginning I also offer space for low cost banner ads but the biggest problem is finding real and working content

Hello! I am Aleks and I have been camming for over a year now. I absolutely love it and I am excited to be a part of this community!

Nice to meet you!

Hello, I'm Lelali (or full version Lelali Pie), I do camshows and NSFW content for living on various sites. I've realized this forum is a good place for learning things and meeting alike people, so I FINALLY registered after lurking for so long haha

Nobody really just love watching Beautifull girls have fun in a very sexual and unique way on Chaturbate, but I have a problem recently with Chaturbate and I would like to get answers for it I come in peace. :happy:

Hi! I'm a new cam model looking for a fun and like minded community of people to join. I found this forum by accident and am so excited to find an open space where models can freely discuss what we do and share advice without fear of getting banned for adult content.

Hi there,

I’m Jess, a cam model for almost a year. Looking to gain support from other models and grow my own personal network of friends. This line of work can be lonely!

Cheers!

Hi, i'm marcheartsjey, male customer from MFC and i've been on there for over 10 years now.. recently checked out other sites but hard to get into something else when you are dedicated to one. MFC/webcam sex work is a bigger part of my life than I had considered so i want to get more involved and chat to others about it.. have IT experience and technical knowledge and want to try and help where i can.

Can't believe how few cams there were live when i first joined (and LJ was advertised everywhere and huge it seemed). Now SW just seems to everywhere! Hope new people can do well, learning from mistakes over the years.

Oh and if anyone is UK it would be great to chat as the situation in general seems to be different here.

Hi! Im Xander! Im a returning model to CB. Im a fit, tattooed, bearded male model on Chaturbate.
I was hoping I could mention @punker barbie and see if i could get some help with my account Lowkeybf
If anyone has any suggestions for other sites that would also be helpful. Seems like CB has changed a lot since last time I did this.
Thanks for having me!

Hi I'm domnickate. I found out my GF has been cheating on me and it all started with can shows. Can anyone help me find her profile?

No.

Gumbo here. Male streamer in his late 30s who is new to the camming business from the performer side of things. Initially came here looking for some answers for a few things and decided I wanted to stay and join the community.

Hey, bb_stud here! I have been streaming on CB for a few years now. I am 30 and I do this for fun and for some minor additional income. I am kinda muscular and educated guy, very open on CB but not that much in real life. Streaming on CB helped me a bit with me being more confident IRL. I am from Europe but I disclose the country only to the biggest fans. I don't show face because I want to stay anonymous. I do a lot of activities in my free time and I love jerking off (who doesn't, lol). Feel free to stop by at bb_stud's room. Suggestions are welcome. I would love to do couples show but I am single and no female streamers from the country were willing to cooperate so far.

I am webcam model from chatterbait 2 years plus over 11000 followers. It is my only form of making money right Now.

I was recently banned for no explanation and Have sent a few messages to support with no response. I am very confused frustrated and concerned as to how I am going to make rent this month. I don't use any other Cam sites as I am loyal to chatter bait and have built a great community of fans who I trust And have always supported chatterbait loyally. I have always enforced the rules to my fans and followed the rules myself as far as I know. I would like to know what term they believe I violated anwhhow this situation can be fixed. I have never been banned before
Please please let me know what you ca do to speed up this process of hopefully reactivation so I can get back to work
My cam name is Michelleloquitaroja and my couple username is alkalinestallion. They were both baes. I also started to make another name Crazylilredhead69 but stopped as I didn't want to cause any more issues. I posted to@ punk barbie As many of my fans and fellow models refer me to do this period I posted on the forum and now I am introducing myself please let me know or get back to me ASAP thank you

Attachments

• 20221128_212605.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1022167277.jpg
    Snapchat-1022167277.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 0