AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi my name is Kitty I just started camping about a month ago on cb. I was approached by a gentleman who warned me about Amazon wish lists and safety for cam girls. He then tried to recruit me to his virtual studio he claimed that people were out to get him and was sueing cb. What is his deal and is this a scam?

Yeah, don’t fall for his b.s., and possibly wind up getting yourself banned from CB in the process. Just stick to camming directly on CB like you’re doing now. I’m at work right now reading this from my phone, so I can’t link you to the other thread. But there’s another thread on here where a different model got fucked over by some scumbag who scammed her with his so-called cam studio, and she did all that work believing he would pay her, and she got nothing.

And watch out for some of these guys who like to pretend they just wanna help cam girls and keep them safe. That’s just a tactic used to try to gain your trust, so that you believe they’re “one of the good guys.”

Reactions: ElGato
Hi, my name is Rodrygues, 23 years, brazilian, and starting my only fans, i am here to make it happen, to create content of the most varied kinds possible

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-02_22-46-49.jpg
    photo_2023-11-02_22-46-49.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 7
hi, im a user/member of cb from europe for almost 2 yrs now and have been reading quite a bit in this forum, too. just registered to ask a question, i hope can be answered.

Hello I am Jonathan and I am doing some research to hopefully help 2 of my friends setup web cams on chatterbate and other similar sites.

I am looking for info on purchasing the fuck machines and setting them up

Also information on the filters that the girls seem to be using to make they skin look perfect, as well as there features so they are able to look flawless

Also interested in how to setup the side bars and things of this sort.

Hope to learn alot and assist in making a nice income for myself and the girls

Hello sexy humans,

I've been a part time cam model on CB for 7 years now (username: MarkCumsAlot7) Thinking of kicking it up a few notches moving forward. Glad to have found such an informative community to help us grow our passion.

Hello dear colleagues, my name is Garlerin on Chaturbate, I have also a couple with my wife pretty_choco, and we both enjoy to either give some shows, and watch some others.
Best !

Hello I am Jonathan and I am doing some research to hopefully help 2 of my friends setup web cams on chatterbate and other similar sites.

I am looking for info on purchasing the fuck machines and setting them up

Also information on the filters that the girls seem to be using to make they skin look perfect, as well as there features so they are able to look flawless

Also interested in how to setup the side bars and things of this sort.

Hope to learn alot and assist in making a nice income for myself and the girls

Hi. You're registering as a cam model on Chaturbate too? Or are you saying that the women are going to pay you for your help?

Hi to All!

I'm Melo, an active cam model on CB. I'm here to learn as much as possible while searching for collabs in my state. Really enjoy camming and putting on a show and foresee myself doing so for a long time to come. Can't wait to get verified and start soaking info like a sponge lol!

Call me Eric. Not my true name lmao. Im mostly a lurker but every now and then I post some of the treasures I've found. Hope to enjoy with everyone

Hiii I am Tia. A 19 year old college student making ends meet. This is a side hustle and part of my private life. I love cosplay, anime, dance music. Lovely meeting u ladies. I guess this is a very helpful forum...

Hi, all. I'm Rubberflex.

I'm a male fetish model, most active on xHamster, but with a smattering of activity on xVideos and Motherless, as well.
On the occasions when I do live cam shows, I'm usually on Chaturbate.

I live on the Garden Route, in the Western Cape Province of South Africa.

Besides all that extraneous stuff, I'm a strong-willed, opinonated person who thinks political correctness is polishing brass on the 'Titanic', and that the choice between left-wing and right-wing political candidates is the best possible example of illusion of choice.
I also have unusually keen bullshit-detection software installed. You have been warned.

Good morning, I am a european guy and long time user of sc and cb. I have visited the ambercutieforum many times. I hadn‘t registered yet, but wanted to do so now.

Hello cuties,

I'm Dr. nym. pho. Ira Wildemann - german adult actress and cam model. I'm just here without any particular agenda. I always find connecting with a community of like-minded people exciting, and I'm eager to learn new things or offer support to those just starting out

Hello, my name is... and right off the bat I'm confused. What if my real name was Mike (which it is not)? So I have to give my made-up username? First off in my introduction, I get confused a lot. I just got banned from Chaturbate with no way to return. I love masturbating, camming, and chatting. Sexual energy can be worked. It can become a sexual yoga. That is another aspect of my introduction - Spirituality. I have lived a lot of my life cloistered in halls of study and meditation. Now I'm an old man who loves to live as a hermit in the real world and a social butterfly with a lovely dick online.

Hello, my name is... and right off the bat I'm confused. What if my real name was Mike (which it is not)? So I have to give my made-up username? First off in my introduction, I get confused a lot. I just got banned from Chaturbate with no way to return. I love masturbating, camming, and chatting. Sexual energy can be worked. It can become a sexual yoga. That is another aspect of my introduction - Spirituality. I have lived a lot of my life cloistered in halls of study and meditation. Now I'm an old man who loves to live as a hermit in the real world and a social butterfly with a lovely dick online.

Lol. Many of us wouldn’t dare give out our real names on here or any of the adult sites (unsafe for us to do so), and you don’t have to either. Hell, your name on here could be Winnie the Pooh (my favorite bear). :h:

Welcome!

• Funny!
Reactions: Lilly_____
hey everyone! im teighan, im 29 and ive been a cam model on and off for about 10 years now. right now i am going live on MFC. i own and admin a discord server where i host virtual events, parties, and giveaways. some of my hobbies include pc gaming, digital art, shopping, and spending time with my wiener dog. my favorite color is pink.

Hi, I appeared on this forum with the purpose of promoting the service for getting cashback and finding people to collaborate with!

Hi, I appeared on this forum with the purpose of promoting the service for getting cashback and finding people to collaborate with!

???

Lol. Many of us wouldn’t dare give out our real names on here or any of the adult sites (unsafe for us to do so), and you don’t have to either. Hell, your name on here could be Winnie the Pooh (my favorite bear). :h:

Welcome!
I would advise against using the name pooh bear on sites though... it will get you a very particular type of member 😂