AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello there everyone!
My name is Lacey, I'm a new model that just joined MFC!
Here are three things that start with C that will help you remember things I like
Cheesecake, Cthulhu, Cactus's!
Happy to meet you all!

CandiedLace said:
Hello there everyone!
Here are three things that start with C that will help you remember things I like
Happy to meet you all!

Welcome Lacey! You're really cool, plan on visiting again when I'm not half asleep :p

Oh and there's no such thing as too much Hello Kitty

CandiedLace said:
Hello there everyone!
Happy to meet you all!

Is the plural of cactus "cacti"? :think: hehe.

Welcome Lacey! Glad to have you. There are instructions on how to be approved as a model in an announcement on the main board. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Also, wtf is wrong with you Alex, there can NOT be too many Hello Kittys (Kitties?!) in fact you should see my new collection that has formed since the last time I was on cam. HK overload! :D

Most definitely CAN be too much Hello Kitty merchandise.

No such thing as too much sushi though.

Had it three lunches in a row! Whee!

XD It's a funny inside joke about Hello Kitty that one of my regulars started up.

As for the cactus question;

It depends if you make it plural as a Greek or Latin word. Greek words use "es" and Latin uses "i." However in Latin cactus is "cardoon" and Greek, well, it's "Kaktos."

Words like cactus and octopus plural can be cactuses and octopuses.

:p

Both are accepted, so use the one you want. But Cacti shouldn't be accepted.

...I learned this not just from the internet, but from someone who's so crazy about cactuses he's done tons of research into it. Thus the comment earlier about the non-MFC friends. He's repeated it enough for me to memorize it, XD

AlexLady said:
XD It's a funny inside joke about Hello Kitty that one of my regulars started up.

It depends if you make it plural as a Greek or Latin word. Greek words use "es" and Latin uses "i." However in Latin cactus is "cardoon" and Greek, well, it's "Kaktos."

...I learned this not just from the internet, but from someone who's so crazy about cactuses he's done tons of research into it. Thus the comment earlier about the non-MFC friends. He's repeated it enough for me to memorize it, XD

LOL

I'm the smart ass, wise cracking playful and 100 percent insane Rubi the might and folks that's RU-BYE not ruby as most seem to call me for some odd reason on way or another...

in short i ma a court jester or try to be laughter is the key to good pals and i like it when my pals are happy so i do my best OBTW

*covers all that read this in BBQ sauce and runs for the hills*

oh yes i am a self insane elf who does play D&D with LadyLuna

RUBI!!!!

*tackle-hugs*

Welcome to the forum, glad you finally made it here. Hope you've enjoyed the browsing since I've been away and unable to look-see what people have been saying and this is my last thread and what a way to end the view of the forum today...

WHEE!

I am Tim, Most call me Sweep, few call me TheLeg. After Talking to Amber in a lot of other ladies rooms I popped my AmberCutie chatroom cherry tonight and here I am.

There's not much else to know other than I'm a pretty big deal.

SweepTheLeg said:
I am Tim, Most call me Sweep, few call me TheLeg. After Talking to Amber in a lot of other ladies rooms I popped my AmberCutie chatroom cherry tonight and here I am.

Glad to have you! Always nice to have another wise crackin' smart ass around. :greetings-wavingblue: :handgestures-thumbup:

AmberCutie said:
SweepTheLeg said:

Glad to have you! Always nice to have another wise crackin' smart ass around. :greetings-wavingblue: :handgestures-thumbup:

Im the most wise assinest smart assinest rootinest tootinest sumbitch this side the mississippi. :dance:

I'm just a normal guy, whatever that is... Balance time between work, riding, gaming (yes I'm a WoW head) and shredding my Les Paul every chance I get. My eye doc said my vision has started to decline.... hmmm, discovered MFC and Amber... could I be staring at my monitor too much now???

AlexLady said:

Actually, Cactus is derived from the Latin and hence 'Cacti' is the plural. Octopus is derived from the Greek and hence 'Octopuses' or even 'Octopodes' is the plural.

I'm Konrad by the way, I've spent a fair amount of time in Ambers room lurking but never really saying much. Hopefully I'll be a bit more talkative in the future though when people get to know me ;)

Yeah but the Latins got it from the Greeks; and we went with the Greek-sounded word. Cardon =/= Cactus but Kaktus = Cactus, at least when you pronounce it, so I side Cactuses.

It really doesn't matter though once again, they're all accepted and correct by definition. :p

AlexLady said:
Yeah but the Latins got it from the Greeks; and we went with the Greek-sounded word. Cardon =/= Cactus but Kaktus = Cactus, at least when you pronounce it, so I side Cactuses.

It really doesn't matter though once again, they're all accepted and correct by definition. :p

Actually the Cardoon is a plant all to itself which isn't a Cactus, more like a Thistle. Greek = Kaktos Latin = Cactus. Hence I side with Cacti ;) .
Or simply to be obtuse I'll just go with uninflected plural of "Cactus" ;)

my name is erik and i am a new fan of amber

i too play WoW i am on silver hand lvl 41 warrior named prozack

Whats up?...Im SuneAura...m a modeln MFC...LaLa-Amar told me o check this place ut..so here I am!

Hello everyone! I'm Grace, and I am brand spankin new to MFC and so far enjoying the heck out of it. I recognize some faces here already, and I look forward to getting to now you ladies and gents. :)

Loves,
Grace

Harri here....that is all you need to know...now you all must die..............joke

I love gaming, art, and just chatting with people. But i do other things to if you ask I will gladly answer you

HI Everyone I am A New Model On MFC My Name Is sapphireMILF Please Feel Free To Call Me By My Name Julie I Enjoy Chatting With Others Andb What A great Way To Stay In Touch

Attachments

• 100_2350.jpg
    100_2350.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 290
Hmmmm depends on the room. Most call me Key. Some Kuy (like guy with a k), Lately a lot are just calling me Sweets. One special room refers to me as Jerkface. All are good with me. I do get uncomfortable with those that think my name is Keli and I am a female model. Last month 5 guys asked me when I was available to do privates. One guy swears he has been in my room! Oh yeah and lvl 80 tankadin