AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Elvy... nuff said :mrgreen:

Blaze here. I don't say much really. WoW super-n00b, was a 360 gamer until my 360 fubar'ed. {that's actually why I started playing WoW to begin with}. Any more questions, ask. [not expecting anyone to give a damn really. lol.]

Reactions: BucharestSummit
Devine dragoon Amber fan for sometime fellow gamer and over all kinda of a geek. and hey frankie how goes it.

I r wowfag. I play wow a lot. That or talk to amber. Also I have a huge dog behind me sometimes. He freaks amber out. Also the monkey. Ladies love my monkey. Also the 'stache. Also thug aim.

Devinedragoon said:
Devine dragoon Amber fan for sometime fellow gamer and over all kinda of a geek. and hey frankie how goes it.
Not great now since MFC fucked my regs and me over. :(

Im Trusty420, Ive been internet lurking since I was in my teens, Im a "college student" even though im 25. I work off an on crap jobs, hoping to strike mind oil at some point down the line but figure I'll be forced to finish my degree before that, and damn do I love procrastination.
No one really knows much about me on MFC, I just shoot the shit with everyone. I however regret to inform you all I am not a tipper, a pvt, or a group guy. Not yet at least. I got my 200 tokens, Wasted them somewhere in Romania, and havent re upped yet. That was like October. Really Im just online all the time, playing poker, browsing reddit, smoking bowls and MFC really helps me feel like im not alone, when I am. :)

I have never played WoW, I used to play lots and lots of Ultima Online, and for some reason it seems no one the entire internetz does or has...

I am so happy to see you all here! Thanks for commenting. :hello1:

Jennie Bunny said:
I'm Jennie. Full time wife, mother and pervert! I hang on MFC a lot, don't really play MMO's any more.

Dunno what else you'd want to know about me. :shock:

Anyways, pleased to meet you all!

I dig the sig. Fo sho.

AmberCutie said:
Jennie Bunny said:
I'm Jennie. Full time wife, mother and pervert! I hang on MFC a lot, don't really play MMO's any more.

Dunno what else you'd want to know about me. :shock:

Anyways, pleased to meet you all!

I dig the sig. Fo sho.

WORD
6083.gif

Hey I'm recklessranger (i have no idea why i chose that name :lol:). My actual name is Lucas, I frequent MFC a few times a week and am almost exclusively in Amber's room. I'm a pretty huge geek, play ps3 and the like alot. I don't really know what else to say. :?

Naomi, I've lurked in your room for a bit but haven't formally introduced myself yet. I'll be hanging out soon. Check with Amber for feedback on me.

Sounds good Adam :) I hope you do! I will be back fulltime next week... Mother nature has kept me away from working much this week :p

And I'm sure Amber only has the best to say about you since you are a regular in her room! She's a super friendly girl but I know she wouldn't put up with someone who wasn't nice as a regular!

Hi! I'm Penny. I'm really random, like to talk about weird stuff, and enjoy getting naked from time to time on MFC.
I like long walks on the beach, roller coasters, younger girls and older men.
I play video games when I can, but only ones from the 90's. Well, I guess I play some newer ones, like animal crossing and the later final fantasies.
My heroes are Amber, Frankie, and your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (I mean, c'mon guys, was there ever a bigger *successful* troll?)
Oh, and things that glitter or glow in the dark (OMG glowsticks.) make me wet. :D

I guess I just live in my own little world most of the time, but would love to include you in it.

Oh, and I wish polygamy was legal, cuz I'd ask Amber to marry me. In the event of the Apocalypse, She's the chick we'd have to save to re-populate the Earth. (OMG a race of Ambers....)

Yeah, she is a good sport putting up with me. :lol:

Definitely an honor being a guest in her room. Her beauty stopped me in my tracks and her inner beauty keeps me hooked for life.

Haven't been on much in the last week, but I'll be back in the swing of things soon enough.

I'm Tim Thraeryn. I'm a guy in Houston. I don't game much because I find people more interesting; I spend my time interacting instead. I love popping on MFC and talking to cam girls/models. A lot of them are fun, friendly people, and Amber is one of my favorites.

I am largely a text-based entity.

Im Jose, aka ZEROKUL175, aka "Amber's c25k friend"...
Anyways, been following her on twitter for a while now...
Im just a regular peruvian guy, living in so cal, working hard to keep the family happy and the mortgage payments delivered every month...
Im a cyber guy-addicted to online content, electronic gadgets,music and movies... graphic designer by profession, and lover and pacifist by nature....

Also I believe the world is gonna end soon (probably 2012)

Congrats AMBER on the new site, looks AWESOME!!!! :lol:

Peace..... ;)

PennyStrange said:
your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (I mean, c'mon guys, was there ever a bigger *successful* troll?)
Holy shit. That had me rolling for at least a good minute and a half. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zero and Ink so very nice to see you on here!! Glad you're enjoying the site :hello2:

Amber, on my internets? Pretty rad place you've got here.

Hi, my name's Enon. My interests include badassery, exploding people's faces armed only with the power of Rock 'n Roll, and unicorns. Two of those are true.

I'm a huge fucking dork. I talk about music too much.

I'm Soma. I game on Skullcrusher, Horde side, UD Rogue (same username, only one in all of WoW!). I live in Wisconsin, and thoroughly enjoy Amber's antics. Feel free to call me Soma, Link, Cody, or "that one asshole-y guy". I get that a lot, mostly from people that don't know me.

rawrzilla1 said:
Im just a knock off of godzilla...just more awesome in every way shape and form, i also rawr for tokens

If you've been around my MFC room long enough, you'd know that it is GODSILLA with an S not a Z :)

I am so glad you're here, and super stoked you went prem!! You and Shimmy (aka SuperShyJimmy) were some awesome basics, but even more exciting as premium users. :D