AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, all. I am very, very new. Both to this board and also to MFC (I've only been on cam three times since signing up last week). Mostly on here to learn everything I can about working the cam, and to meet some of you lovelies. I love horror flicks, makeup, and discussing politics/current events. Also, everything and anything to do with sex and sexuality. So, hi! :handgestures-salute:

I'm Kana, born and raised in the UK and now scraping by in the USA lol. I've been camming for just under and month. I wish I would have waited until I found this forum though, there's soo much information on here that's really helped me out. It's so great to have something like this. It definately solves the problem of feeling like you're one lonely camgirl. You guys rock!

Hi there,I'd like to introduce myself to you....I am Daisy Chains,a UK based model/camgirl.All this is quite new to me,but I'm having a great time!Please pop by my MFC profile to have a peek or leave me a message and say hi.....
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/daisychainsmfc

Daisy xxx

Hello people :-D
I'm Vee! And I am very new to the cam world. I like TV, cats and Mexican food. Check out my profile and show me some love if you guys get the chance ;)

Hi!

My name is Nadeja. I'am a 22 years old girl from East-Europe. I live in Slovakia (Bratislava).
I am "new born" camgirl on MFC. :)
I would like to say a big HELLO to everybody on this site! :hello2:

Lovedieslast on MFC, I tried to apply for the model section of this forum, but not sure I did it right....

Attachments

• 273702_1589280036_577586053_n.jpg
    273702_1589280036_577586053_n.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 197
I'm new to MFC! I'm Aussie_Beauty. I'm 22 and from Sydney!

Hiya ACF!
My name is Aurora, Aurora Skywalker.
I am a photographer and model.
Photographer first, model second. Always.

My love for women has only grown since I started camming and not to mention, working with wonderful women as a photographer is a dream come true haha!

I have quite a few friends who have mentioned this forum to me in the past, Im not sure why I didnt join you all earlier! Im happy to be here, I'll try my best to contain my sexy lesbian tendencies! :shifty:

XOXOXO!

AuroraSkywalker said:
Hiya ACF!
My name is Aurora, Aurora Skywalker.
I am a photographer and model.
Photographer first, model second. Always.

My love for women has only grown since I started camming and not to mention, working with wonderful women as a photographer is a dream come true haha!

I have quite a few friends who have mentioned this forum to me in the past, Im not sure why I didnt join you all earlier! Im happy to be here, I'll try my best to contain my sexy lesbian tendencies! :shifty:

XOXOXO!

A more long-term member of this board can correct me if I'm wrong, but I am quite sure that sexy lesbian tendencies are strongly encouraged here.

Welcome!

Reactions: AuroraSkywalker
Hi everybody!
I am Eve and I am new to MFC and this forum. I am from Russia but live in Europe at the time. I am internet and computer games addict. If I have only enough time to eat OR game, I will choose gaming. :-D
I came to MFC to have fun, to talk about games and other stuff and to meet interesting new people. And to show off my boobs. :-D So far it's been a very pleasant experience!

Reactions: Kunra9 and Nordling
Hi, I'm Olivia Schrute and I live on the beet farm! I'm new to camming so this is very exciting. This forum has been amazing! I look forward to getting to know all of you in the future! I love to cook and garden! Be aware if you see some recipe threads from me! I hope I can contribute to this forum as soon as I get a bit more knowledgeable about all this stuff! xoxo

Reactions: Nordling
Hy all, i´m new here and also im a newbie in this industry... i start broadcasting for 2 days.... and i like beeing on cam... cheers everyone.. :p

Reactions: Nordling
OMG, just ran down the page without even reading yet, and I think this may well be the most incredible page of newbies ever. Welcome, All!!!

I'm Persephone Vixen (better known as CamGirlKitten), and I've been rockin' the industry since late 2001. I'm always up to no good, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Reactions: AmeliaArcana
JordanBlack said:
Hi all :hello2:

My name is Jo and I've been a camsites addict since 2004 (I swear I tried to stay away for about 2 years, but not showing my bewbies daily on cam didn't sit well with me, plus real world sucks).

Those that know me seem to agree that I'm a dork, geek, clutz, sex addict and professional tequila drinker & chain-smoker , oh and dildo killer :oops:

Besides fapping on the interwebs I also love live rock concerts, cats, documentaries, history & politics, traveling & fixing computers.

Also I wanna thank Amber for creating this awesome community!
Oh Jo, you know how much I love you! So glad to see your post here.

One or the first things I wanted to tell Jo after being in her room once or twice was how wonderful I thought ACF was and that she should check it out. Turns out Jo had been here considerably longer than I had.

Reactions: JordanBlack
Oh dear, I just realized, I outed Jo, and didn't mean to. Jo has been here for a long time, but only lurking, and only recently got her Model status at ACF. Sorry Jo.

MyDesertRose said:
I'm Kana, born and raised in the UK and now scraping by in the USA lol. I've been camming for just under and month. I wish I would have waited until I found this forum though, there's soo much information on here that's really helped me out. It's so great to have something like this. It definately solves the problem of feeling like you're one lonely camgirl. You guys rock!
cool I was born and raised in UK too and moved to USA last year :]

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to the whole camgirl thing. Have to say I really enjoy it so far even though I'm not that good at it yet. I've really enjoyed reading some tips and stuff here on how I can improve and get some more people into my chat rooms. Plus you guys seem really cool and super friendly :-D

Reactions: camstory
[waves]

Hi, there. I'm Maeve. I'm a camgirl, a nerd/geek, a master chef (in my own mind, of course), a gamer, and a weirdo.

I've been camming since August of 2012, but I started through MFC in December, 2012. I like MFC for the most part, but have a lot of issues with either their server or software, maybe both. As a PC nerd who pulls 30 down and 5 up on my internet connection, I get really annoyed when my room-goers still tell me I look choppy. But after fixing a few settings, I only have minor issues now. BUT that's besides the point, yay ranting against software.

I'm 21, just moved out of San Francisco, CA... residing in the marshes of Florida now, wrestling alligators as a side hobby. Hoping to meet some nice people, get some ideas and tips for my room, and... I dunno, discussion with other people in my... ahem, profession. ;D

So, hi there. :)

Hi! I go by Violaine, which is from a Cocteau Twins song... one of my favorite bands. I'm very new to camming but not new to other forms of adult work. I just started on MFC, and plan to stay, even if only for the reason that I can type something like "I'm going to brush my hair and listen to The Smiths on camera, join me!" as my room topic, and suddenly I will be surrounded by Smiths/Morrissey fans, boys & girls alike, all talking about our favorite songs and how we're all so conflicted about whether or not we want to see Morrissey on his last tour now that we know he's a big jerk....

I'm also a queer femme & an old punk/hardcore lady in my 30s. You may know what that means, or you may not :)
I'm a feminist witch magic maker, musician, and writer.

I have no camgirl community for the most part, and I'd love some! I signed up to be verified, but thought I'd introduce myself here in the meantime. I know one other girl who cams, and she found me by accident, which both scares the crap out of me and excites me because now I know that she does it, too! And she gives me great advice as a newbie! Camming is my only source of income....

I hope to get to know lots of other cam folks on the personal level and I'm really into solidarity, sharing resources & helping out other women.

xoxox
v

HI! My name is Katerina and I will be starting on MFC March 15th. I am new to all this, and just hope to have a good time. I enjoy a lot of Sci-fi/fantasy/horror movies - Tv Shows - Cartoons - books. I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, in the hopes of making some new friends. Have a great day!

Reactions: AedanRayne
I am unrefined and undefined. I am raw and uncut. I make it up as I go. I am neither an expert nor an authority. I am spiritually feral. I don’t spell check, I don’t care and I’m OK with that. I abuse ellipsis and hyphens. I ignore my own advice on a regular basis. I have neither a rhyme nor a reason...

Oh hey, an introductions topic. For those of you that haven't met me, I'm Trenchy. For those that have "Yes, that's him officer I'm sure of it," is also acceptable. I'm fairly new to Amber Land, but I like it there. The music is excellent and the view is even better, the company is pretty awesome too.

I was going to say more, but hey, this is only an introduction. :lol:

Hello everybody,
I've been around here for quite awhile and after ten months LilyMarie told me I should finally start to post stuff here, okay, here I am. :)
I don't even know what to say about me. Whovian, brony, Linux nerd, software developer, gamer. I've been perving on cam sites for about three years now but it took me two years to finally register at myfreecams. Needless to say I became instantly addicted.
My name on MFC was "Stahlfaust" and now it's "mr_faust" because most models didn't know how to pronounce it. But some models have started to call me Fausty lately and I think that's cute. :p

Stahlfaust said:
But some models have started to call me Fausty lately and I think that's cute. :p
BB I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THAT :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :icon-cry: :(