AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
FasterMike said:
So, I've lurked here for some time mostly to see amusing things my favorite models say. LovelyLemon in particular can really be best appreciated here; she is like some kind of camgirl super-genius.

I'm a tall blond nerd, turned professional poker player, turned back to nerd. When I'm not perving on beautiful women, I'm probably driving at speeds greatly in excess of any posted limits or making things out of wood or gambling. Ever since I was a small boy, I've teased girls that I like and its way too late to change now. If I've said something smart-ass to one of you, I swear it was meant in love. Ask my sisters.

In terms of what appeals to me in women, I've no real clue. I find beauty in a surprising array of forms. If I had to pick commonalities, I always seem to go for the clever, sarcastic, slightly goofy girls. I enjoy the witty way they mock people who say dumb things in chat, even when it turns against me (I'm looking at you, AmberDawnNude). I like to do goofy things (A few weeks ago I was tipping every model who could write or repeat a limerick) and the usual long drawn out masturbation watching is always a huge favorite. I tend to be kinda dominating in my fantasy life, but I've got a lot of different gears. I hardly ever threaten to abduct anyone and live with them in my van down by the river (except JoleneJolene, but she provoked me).
Careful Mike, she has been known to abduct a few people herself

Hi guys,
Call me Divine or pet.
I just started modeling on MFC last week and am enjoying it a lot!!
I'm 20 years old although i barley look 16.
I'm into older guys, my boyfriend/Master is 43.
Uhm, enjoying life right now, whats up!

SirLes said:
Nice to meet you I'm sure but a pic or even a link to a profile would be a big help and also make it easier to find you as I'm an older man and would love to check you out.
SirLes you dirty ol' bastard :character-oldtimer: :text-bravo:

Hi! Im a cam girl and have been for 1 year and 3 months now :) and Im from colombia, love spending time on MFC and Im also a languages student planning to start international business.... I was working for a studio and my name was Moon_Rise now Im by myself in my own account :-D Im Courtney_ now....

I love this forum, Amber you are great!!! and I hope make friends here too ;)

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Courtney_

Hi everyone, new to the forums! I'm Kelly, and I've been on MFC for almost two months now? I'm not quite sure. Time flies by when your clothes are flying off! Anyway I've been lurking for a while, but finally got prompted to make an account after I got capped in one of the threads here. Looking forward to actually chattin' it up with y'all instead of wistfully staring at your conversations hahaha.

Hi mrballou, nice to see you here! :)

mrballou said:
Hello everyone, My name is Ted and I have been a member of MFC for quite a while.
Glad you've decided to join us! I feel like I've known you forever! :)
LoveLov said:
and you have NOT tipped me yet, Ted!!!
How dare you!?!? :crybaby: :naughty: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I sure hope you guys are friendly enough that this is a joke. Otherwise I'll just say that I'd rather greetings to newcomers be much more polite. ;)
KellyGreene said:
Hi everyone, new to the forums! I'm Kelly, and I've been on MFC for almost two months now? I'm not quite sure. Time flies by when your clothes are flying off! Anyway I've been lurking for a while, but finally got prompted to make an account after I got capped in one of the threads here. Looking forward to actually chattin' it up with y'all instead of wistfully staring at your conversations hahaha.
Don't forget to get model verification! Glad to have you! viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

Well hello there forum. :hello2: The e-name is Toc.

My full MFC name is TipTocToe, so as you can see there was a need to shorten it up to Toc. I've also been referred to as Toccerton from time to time most notably during bouts of British culture invasion and tophats.

awesomemonocle.jpg

First off, I'm a proud Canadian. (InB4 lumberjack, igloo and flannel shirt jokes)

My background is in construction, of which for the last 10 years or so I have been in supervision and management for. At times I love it, at times I hate it. Probably like a lot of people that work for a living, no matter what they do.

I was introduced to MFC (and the whole concept of cam models) by Joe Rogan's website. There was a link on there that I followed and quickly saw why they were so popular. I went to a few rooms here and there as a basic, then Flower88 convinced me to go premium.

Flower88 got me started but then finding my way into Candie's legion is what got me hooked and coming back over and over again. Most of us already know how awesome Candie is already, and she is just infectious on the room too. If I ever have a shitty day I know that ten minutes with Candie and legion and I'll be grinning again. I enjoy the regular visiting and conversation so much that I have been known to tip just so that the clothes remain on and we can avoid any possible "show" that would delay chat :evil2: . I don't come to MFC for the nudity as much as I do for the fun social aspect of it. I enjoy the nudity hands on in real life more. :mrgreen:

Candie introduced her room to Amber's site here one night so I signed up here as well. I've had a chance to look around and can honestly say that this forum has helped me learn a few things. So huzzah for that! :clap:

With 98% of my MFC time spent in Candie's room I hadn't had a chance to check out many of the other models from this forum yet. I did finally get to visit with Queen Amber the other day though, and she as well turned out to be a ray of sunshine! It was too bad you had an issue with a premium dick that night to contend with, but you shook it off like a champ and were back to that winning smile in no time.

I've tried a few other models names so far but haven't had much luck yet, but I look forward to hanging out with you ladies sometime as well. I'm not one to be very quiet in chat, so good chance you'll hear from me. ;)

Look forward to getting to know you all better. :thumbright:

PS -
canadas-pants.jpg

HI! I'm Mandie, fairly new to MFC trying to make my way in :)

I'm a HUGE fan of Amber, I've been watching her for a few months while deciding to join... :think: she's been a HUGE inspiration to me as well. :thumbleft:

I've done some adult modeling, and a little bit of independent camming, and the competition of MFC seems pretty tough. I don't want to make it to top 20 or anything, but a small fan base would be nice :D I'm hoping to make some really great friends here and there, and I think I have a lot to offer. :whistle:

I have a Twitter account, MyGirlFund, MyFreeCams and VirtualLoveAffair account under the same name. Check me out if you like. If anyone wants to be friends on Yahoo! I'm MandieMercy and on Skype I'm mandiexomarie.

Well, that's my introduction. I think this forum is a really awesome place for us all to share our combined knowledge and I'm looking forward to making some new friends! :dance:

Attachments

• FiveTwelve.jpg
    FiveTwelve.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 237
Hello

Laylaann told the room about this forum so might aswell check it out.

My name is Nick_Swe on mfc and in real life Niklas and im from sweden...(Laylaann u wont be able pronounce my name and yes its a free country :-D)
Found MFC one day when i was surfing the net. Laylaanns room was the first i visited and been hooked ever since...

My name it's Valya and I am a few months young/old cam model on MFC, still trying to get the hang of it :roll:
My cam name is AlluringValya :hello2:
Props to Amber for this forum!

Hi guys, my name is Shane and my mfc name is Shaned25 (yeah i know, not very clever). I heard about this site while I was in JanetJackme's room last night. I'm not going to say too much about myself, but I'll say I'm a 5th year senior at that big school in Ohio. Oh, and I just became a premium on MFC last night so still learning about the whole camsite thing.

MandieMercy said:
HI! I'm Mandie, fairly new to MFC trying to make my way in :)

Stunning resemblance in my opinion. :shock:

Attachments

• Miranda-Cosgrove-image-2.jpg
    Miranda-Cosgrove-image-2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 213
Moshi Moshi! I am Rose, and I am a newb cam-hostess (I like the word hostess it sounds classy for some reason...anyway) I like anime and videogames, and I smoke too much, also odd/random things in general are awesome-sauce. (I like to make-up and combine words as well xP ) Not too good with the interweb but I am giving it a go and its rather fun.^_^;
Umm... Sooo, I wanted to be on this forum cause its got tons of useful info and a hodgepodge of all the coolest Cammers, and who better to learn from but the best! Flattery totally intended :h: Moral of the story I like to learn and make friends and be odd hope we can all get along! I am gonna stop rambling now though, well maybe just a little more...

P.s. Your forum is the bestest AmberCutie, very clear and easy to operate plus great people around every corner, glad I can be a part of it!

Hi I'm Chris and I live in the middle east, I dont get to see MFC too often as sites like that are banned over here, but when i vist home in the UK i always log on.

At the moment this site is still allowed so I can kinda keep up with what everyone is doing, i guess I'll have to just make up with loads of tokens in July when i'm home next.

Amber you really do look great as do lots of the girls.

Well thats me so I guess now I just snoop around and find something to chat about.

Chris