AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi all,

I am Steph, from Canada. I am 35 and I am very glad I found this comunity. I found a lot of useful information here and I cannot stop reading. Great job guys.

Talk to you later ;)

S

Hi I am new and I hope I am actually writing in the correct area. I am super excited to be creative and work smarter not harder. I want to find my audience and I want to learn first and foremost...well have fun is first. but you all know what I mean :)

Hey! I'm Stella. I lurked on MFC for quite some time before dipping my toe in last year as a model. Now I'm back and ready to really give it a go! I live in Seattle and I just finished my first year of grad school.

Hi I'm giving this cam thing a try and this is my to go place for questions. Freaking awesome

Hi everyone,
I'm Mike and i am new to camming . I am now broadcasting only on chaturbate as a male bisexual model . So far so good . Bought a logitech C920 and a new convertible PC . Starting to like this cam thing . :D

Hello! I am Harley an MFC model. You can find me under HarleyBelle... I've been camming for about a month but I do it in my spare time so in terms of hours worked, I'm still pretty fresh :) I'm looking forward to reading everyones posts!

I am such a noob omg but still! Haven't started my cam career yet but want to do all the research and prepare myself.

Hello! I'm Pixxie :)
I've been on Chaturbate since June :) I'm also new here as well :) I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Hiiii! I'm Cats :)
View attachment 56251

I've been reading about camgirls for a while, and a couple months ago i made a MFC account just for fun. I've been super inconsistent because i have a job that is very time consuming. I love camming, and i want to start taking it more seriously.

Thanks everyone for all the cool advice you share in here!

Hi all,

I am Steph, from Canada. I am 35 and I am very glad I found this comunity. I found a lot of useful information here and I cannot stop reading. Great job guys.

Talk to you later ;)

S

Hi I am new and I hope I am actually writing in the correct area. I am super excited to be creative and work smarter not harder. I want to find my audience and I want to learn first and foremost...well have fun is first. but you all know what I mean :)
Welcome, everybody! If you're new to camming you're in the right place! Lots to read here and lots of fun people to interact with.

Hi all,

I am curently awaiting approval on MFC, and nervous as hell about my first attempt at camming. I've been pouring through tips and advice on this forum, reddit, various camgirl wikis, you name it. I feel ready, but super duper nervous.

Can anyone pass along something they wish they'd known (done differently, not done, etc.) their first time camming? I am aware of the cam score issues with MFC and I'm hoping to get a jump start once approved using the new model window to my advantage!

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance with this! :)
JJ

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Heya! I've spent weeks researching about camming, and decided I'd love to do it. I already post on reddit's gonewild, and I feel this would be an awesome step up :) I've been approved on MFC (FairFreya) and I haven't been live yet, because I'm so nervous! Hoping to absorb the fantastic knowledge from everyone here. I love gaming and baking, and I'm hoping to incorporate that into my brand.

Thank you for posting such wisdom for new girls!

Hey everybody! My name is Tig. I'm a cam model on MFC and SM. I also post clips and run my own membership site. I LOVE my job! I also love spending time with my kiddo and my sweet partner. Anyway, thought I'd just stop and say HI!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Hello AC Friends!
I am MinaRabbit. I am a model on MFC. I am a full time student and an overtime perv. : P My hobbies involve meeting cute girls and getting drunk and getting laid for bank on cam, cooking, studying Japanese, and opera. Throw in gaming and being otaku af.

I hope to make lots of new friends on here and get to know more members and MORE LADIES in the community. I believe in being creative, pushing the boundaries, and having respect for all. We're all in this together.

It's lovely to meet all of you!

Never hesitate to start up a chat with me or ask a question. : >

Hi all,

I go by Ginger, but please feel more than welcome to call me Aimee (since there are plenty of other 'Gingers' out there). I'm 24 and based out of Canada.

I've been moderately active on Twitter for the last 6 months - independently selling Skype shows and custom vids. I've been approached to film for a few sites but haven't decided to bite the bullet just yet. My day job keeps me pretty tied up (and not in the fun way) but I'd love to branch out more so I'm here to make friends and soak up information like a sponge!

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Hey! I'm Anna, I used to be on MFC but I switched to Chaturbate. I'm over in MD, and I do solo and couple shows sometimes. I'm pretty much an open book though! :)

I'm Ninja108 -- was told about this forum a couple of months ago by @KittyLeFaye - have since recommended it to many new models who seem to be struggling with questions on MFC - figured I should probably sign up too, since I'm sending others here :D

Hi,

I am Random8585 and I am one of the many fans of the cam models out there. I stumbled upon this site and thought I would join.

Hiii~
Erm. I'm Azmyth, but some people shorten it to Azzie XD I've been a camgirl for about two-ish months--first on Chaturbate, but I moved to MFC last week and I like it there a lot more ^^
Uhm. I'm pretty active in my local kink community, and I'm starting school soon to get a degree in art therapy. Fun stuff. :p

Hi everyone! I go by Daemon Dark professionally and love to support the models I find who have a great attitude in their shows. My wife (MissMisha) recently joined MFC as a model and has been selling content for a little while on sites like C4S so we are happy to learn whatever we can to make this a great experience. Maybe once she is steady on MFC we will look into sites that allow couples, but until then I am here to help make noise for any models who need help starting conversations in their rooms or to make noise about promotions. Hope to see a lot of you around and make some friends!

Happy Monday, everyone! My cam name is Alexis Greene. I'm currently camming on MFC & Chaturbate as a side job. I'm really hoping to build up a big enough following so I can quit my office job. My boyfriend & I are also trying to get started doing more couples shows.
I'm looking forward to learning more about this industry and making some new friends :)

Hello :) Just your typical, androgynous queer babe living in the west coast. I'm 19 and a body positive feminist. I'm signing up for MFC and I'm really excited to be a part of this community to learn more and talk to everyone!

Reactions: Missmisha
Hey ya'll, I'm Damnina and I am happy to join this community! I'm a total newbie to camming but am excited to give it a go. I have done so much research over the past week about becoming a camgirl and this forum has been invaluable. I can't wait till I have some experience to share just as all of you have!

Hi there! On MFC, twitter (and the entirety of the internet) I go by Misha Mystique.
I have danced in strip clubs for over 8 years and love it. So while I am new to camming itself, I have been in the adult industry in some form or other for Years. I joined ACF to learn what I can before the launch my first live cam day. I love this place & plan on being on the site for a very long time.

I am a fun loving geeky kinkster with a positive additude. Music and dancing are my life. I also love gaming (tabletop/pc/console), scifi, fantasy, science & computer geek related things.
My moods on cam range from sultry & seductive to upbeat & playful. I cam from a domme to neutral place & love working with Respectful fetish and vanilla folk.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hi! I'm Nausiica. I'm a new cam model on MFC, and I like anime, cats, and the outdoors/traveling. I have tattoos and piercings, and I'm from the the west coast (US)! Nice to meet everyone.

Hello! Kelsee Collins - pretty damn new at all this. I'm on MFC and happy to take any pointers, advice or suggestions you have to offer a newbie like myself! Feel free to say hi on MFC - or send me a message! Much love! - :h: Kelsee

Hello!! I go by Doe here on the net, I have my MFC profile all set up and ready to stream, but I haven't had my first night yet! I'm nervous... but confident and excited, thanks to finding this forum! Just wanted to say how much this site has eased most of my anxiety, and how excited I am to join the community! :h::h::h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Swizzles
So you work on any cam sites?
yes I work on mfc, my screen name is SouthernBitch. stop in and say hello if u would like I love talking to other cam girls. love to trade ideas and help any way I can. I think us cam girls should help each other instead of being mean.