AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi all,

I am curently awaiting approval on MFC, and nervous as hell about my first attempt at camming. I've been pouring through tips and advice on this forum, reddit, various camgirl wikis, you name it. I feel ready, but super duper nervous.

Can anyone pass along something they wish they'd known (done differently, not done, etc.) their first time camming? I am aware of the cam score issues with MFC and I'm hoping to get a jump start once approved using the new model window to my advantage!

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance with this! :)
JJ

Hey we are Cutecouple420, or Kyra n Matt. Fairly new to Chaturbate, still learning the ropes. that is all.

Heya! I've spent weeks researching about camming, and decided I'd love to do it. I already post on reddit's gonewild, and I feel this would be an awesome step up :) I've been approved on MFC (FairFreya) and I haven't been live yet, because I'm so nervous! Hoping to absorb the fantastic knowledge from everyone here. I love gaming and baking, and I'm hoping to incorporate that into my brand.

Thank you for posting such wisdom for new girls!

I'm Eden and I'm new to webcamming.
I just joined so I can hopefully learn something from the more experienced girls ;)

Hey everybody! My name is Tig. I'm a cam model on MFC and SM. I also post clips and run my own membership site. I LOVE my job! I also love spending time with my kiddo and my sweet partner. Anyway, thought I'd just stop and say HI!

Hello AC Friends!
I am MinaRabbit. I am a model on MFC. I am a full time student and an overtime perv. : P My hobbies involve meeting cute girls and getting drunk and getting laid for bank on cam, cooking, studying Japanese, and opera. Throw in gaming and being otaku af.

I hope to make lots of new friends on here and get to know more members and MORE LADIES in the community. I believe in being creative, pushing the boundaries, and having respect for all. We're all in this together.

It's lovely to meet all of you!

Never hesitate to start up a chat with me or ask a question. : >

Hi! I'm a new camgirl! Well, I'm about to be. My info is still be reviewed. I'm a bit lost so I"m looking for all the info I can find!

I'm thinking about becoming a cam model and just wanna soak up all the info I can before :)

Hiyaaaa I'm Ashley. Very new to the cam world but here i am :h:
check me out http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AshleyRosex3

Hi im Belle, im 19 and a full time student and ive recently become a cam model on chaturbate. I am so thankfull ive found this site because after 3 days im already confused as hell haha

Hi all,

I go by Ginger, but please feel more than welcome to call me Aimee (since there are plenty of other 'Gingers' out there). I'm 24 and based out of Canada.

I've been moderately active on Twitter for the last 6 months - independently selling Skype shows and custom vids. I've been approached to film for a few sites but haven't decided to bite the bullet just yet. My day job keeps me pretty tied up (and not in the fun way) but I'd love to branch out more so I'm here to make friends and soak up information like a sponge!

Hey! I'm Anna, I used to be on MFC but I switched to Chaturbate. I'm over in MD, and I do solo and couple shows sometimes. I'm pretty much an open book though! :)

I'm Ninja108 -- was told about this forum a couple of months ago by @KittyLeFaye - have since recommended it to many new models who seem to be struggling with questions on MFC - figured I should probably sign up too, since I'm sending others here :D

Hi,

I am Random8585 and I am one of the many fans of the cam models out there. I stumbled upon this site and thought I would join.

Hi Im new to this site just wanting to meet new people and talk to other models. I am a cam girl on Myfreecams name is Honey

Hiii~
Erm. I'm Azmyth, but some people shorten it to Azzie XD I've been a camgirl for about two-ish months--first on Chaturbate, but I moved to MFC last week and I like it there a lot more ^^
Uhm. I'm pretty active in my local kink community, and I'm starting school soon to get a degree in art therapy. Fun stuff. :p

Hi everyone! I go by Daemon Dark professionally and love to support the models I find who have a great attitude in their shows. My wife (MissMisha) recently joined MFC as a model and has been selling content for a little while on sites like C4S so we are happy to learn whatever we can to make this a great experience. Maybe once she is steady on MFC we will look into sites that allow couples, but until then I am here to help make noise for any models who need help starting conversations in their rooms or to make noise about promotions. Hope to see a lot of you around and make some friends!

Hello everyone, I'm Cee. I am a new camgirl (it's my first month) and I am already considering deleting my profile as I have found pictures of me online. Now, I didn't put watermarks on my broadcasts and now there are a few PowerPoint presentations of my cam-show where I am half naked on [site name banned*5].org, camagg.com and [site name banned*10]. I was wandering if any of you know how to get PowerPoint's of us taken down, as I'm pretty sure it is against the rules? I am getting in a bit of a state about it so a cam-girl friend of mine suggested to join this forum for advice. Hope someone can help.. I'd appreciate hearing some experiences you have been through, if in a similar situation? xoxo

Happy Monday, everyone! My cam name is Alexis Greene. I'm currently camming on MFC & Chaturbate as a side job. I'm really hoping to build up a big enough following so I can quit my office job. My boyfriend & I are also trying to get started doing more couples shows.
I'm looking forward to learning more about this industry and making some new friends :)

Hello :) Just your typical, androgynous queer babe living in the west coast. I'm 19 and a body positive feminist. I'm signing up for MFC and I'm really excited to be a part of this community to learn more and talk to everyone!

Hey ya'll, I'm Damnina and I am happy to join this community! I'm a total newbie to camming but am excited to give it a go. I have done so much research over the past week about becoming a camgirl and this forum has been invaluable. I can't wait till I have some experience to share just as all of you have!

Hello everyone! FlaxenVixen here. I am back and going to really buckle down and figure out this camgirl thing.

Hi! I'm Nausiica. I'm a new cam model on MFC, and I like anime, cats, and the outdoors/traveling. I have tattoos and piercings, and I'm from the the west coast (US)! Nice to meet everyone.

Hello! Kelsee Collins - pretty damn new at all this. I'm on MFC and happy to take any pointers, advice or suggestions you have to offer a newbie like myself! Feel free to say hi on MFC - or send me a message! Much love! - :h: Kelsee

Hello!! I go by Doe here on the net, I have my MFC profile all set up and ready to stream, but I haven't had my first night yet! I'm nervous... but confident and excited, thanks to finding this forum! Just wanted to say how much this site has eased most of my anxiety, and how excited I am to join the community! :h::h::h:

yes I work on mfc, my screen name is SouthernBitch. stop in and say hello if u would like I love talking to other cam girls. love to trade ideas and help any way I can. I think us cam girls should help each other instead of being mean.

Hello my Name is Amy I recently came from Ukraine to USA i am a new cam model Im 24 years old.
Welcome, everyone! Looking forward to more posts, media and interaction from all the n00bs! We love getting to know everyone whether you post about your favorite games or TV shows or jump right into camming discussion! There's also a Daily Thoughts thread for any random stuff you feel like sharing.

Ladies who are planning to get verified, make sure to follow the steps listed here - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-verified-cam-girl-status.1696/

Hello all! I'm about to start camming on Streamate on Thursday, and I'm stoked! I enjoy movies, metal, a touch marijuana, good company, and cats. All five at once is a fantastic day. :D

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hello! I'am a ssbbw just starting camming. I am a newbie, nOob, somebody who has no idea what she's gotta do. I'm lost in transition and I need all the help I can get.

Hey all. ^.^ I'm Helena. I've been camming since last July and I'm so thankful for the lovely people I get to spend time with every day. I'm camming with other people now and will be meeting models across the country this October. :h: My top kinks are breeding and teasing.

I am Elle I am a brand new cam girl and I am having so much fun! I am into anything kinky and I love to please! I just got divorced and I am exploring my sexuality and will try anything and everything at least once! doing this I have found I am a little and I love the Dom/sub roles I also love role playing in general! I am on MFC as i love it, but honestly I really have no idea what I am doing, how to keep my rooms entertained and involved...

hello, Im Ann, kind of new to all this. This been 3rd month for me being a camgirl on mfc (with some break). Anyways, I hope to find some really good friends here:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Swizzles
Hi i'm Danny Price I am Vera's other half looking to open my own clip studio. I'm looking forward to poking around the public section and getting to know everyone.

Hello all! I'm about to start camming on Streamate on Thursday, and I'm stoked! I enjoy movies, metal, a touch marijuana, good company, and cats. All five at once is a fantastic day. :D

Hey guys I'm MissJuicyPeach but just call me Peaches :) I am kinda new to this stuff so bare with me please! :)

New to this, I'm east of Seattle in the Snoqualmie Valley. I don't work anymore because of a work accident. I spend most of my time now building my own personal park and being a service person for a rescue dog. .

http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/H20Slider/media/Lakoda/Lrelaxing_zpsxsqkcanc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Hello! I'am a ssbbw just starting camming. I am a newbie, nOob, somebody who has no idea what she's gotta do. I'm lost in transition and I need all the help I can get.

Hey all. ^.^ I'm Helena. I've been camming since last July and I'm so thankful for the lovely people I get to spend time with every day. I'm camming with other people now and will be meeting models across the country this October. :h: My top kinks are breeding and teasing.

hey! I'm victoria sky! i model on mfc and made an amber cutie account to get to know other models and get some questions answered! :)

I am Elle I am a brand new cam girl and I am having so much fun! I am into anything kinky and I love to please! I just got divorced and I am exploring my sexuality and will try anything and everything at least once! doing this I have found I am a little and I love the Dom/sub roles I also love role playing in general! I am on MFC as i love it, but honestly I really have no idea what I am doing, how to keep my rooms entertained and involved...
Welcome Everyone! Don't forget to fill out your "personal details" so your cam site and twitter links appear as icons under your avatars. :)
hello, Im Ann, kind of new to all this. This been 3rd month for me being a camgirl on mfc (with some break). Anyways, I hope to find some really good friends here:)
I would have assumed your name was Niki. :) Any reason for having 2 names?

Hello all! I've been mulling this whole camgirl thing over since a girl I know that does her work over the phone told me about this. It's taken me a year to finally muster up the courage to start making profiles. I've been researching a lot and finally decided to go with MFC, seeing add how the vast majority of the girls on here chose it. I waiting on my approval, and I just am nervous as all get out. Just looking for some advice, stories, and really just reassurance from all the wonderful members!

Overall, I'm super excited,and can't wait to hear from you!

:makeup::shake::yikes::rofl:

• Hugs
Name and nickname are 2 diferent things ;) Niki is nickname, but Ann is my real name:)
I hope it's a fake real name.

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Signing_up_and_creating_a_profile

Edit to add: I mean, I know not everyone is worried/careful about divulging real personal details, it's just VERY uncommon among cam girls, especially so around here. If it's really your name and you don't care, that's cool, I just see that you're new and maybe didn't realize what's up.

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Ashley(I go by Lydia on my cam sites). I'm from the wild wilderness of Maine and would love to hear and talk with any other girls from here too. Currently.I have.an account on MFC(fantasygirlXO) and Camsharks/Streamate(FantasygirlXOX2). Feel free to stop in and say hi here or on my cam shows ^^ XOXO

• Hugs
I hope it's a fake real name.

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Signing_up_and_creating_a_profile

Edit to add: I mean, I know not everyone is worried/careful about divulging real personal details, it's just VERY uncommon among cam girls, especially so around here. If it's really your name and you don't care, that's cool, I just see that you're new and maybe didn't realize what's up.
hahaha, naaah its my cam name ofcourse :D I am crazy..but not as crazy to give out my [ersonal info..i guess could be quite dangerous.

Hi, I'm Biggs and I'm a big time gamer & a friend to many cam models (I think that's pretty impressive for a super shy guy from the UK who's scared of beautiful women & spiders lol) I love to promote my awesome friends & hopeful future friends on twitter & am called by many names around the camming world (mainly MFC) such as, 'Biggs', 'Biggsy', 'Bear', 'BigRich' & sometimes 'That guy from twitter who tweets when I'm online' :p

Hello all! I've been mulling this whole camgirl thing over since a girl I know that does her work over the phone told me about this. It's taken me a year to finally muster up the courage to start making profiles. I've been researching a lot and finally decided to go with MFC, seeing add how the vast majority of the girls on here chose it. I waiting on my approval, and I just am nervous as all get out. Just looking for some advice, stories, and really just reassurance from all the wonderful members!

Overall, I'm super excited,and can't wait to hear from you!

:makeup::shake::yikes::rofl:
Howdy! It has been advised before that a brand spankin' newcomer may be better off to try Chaturbate or Streamate before MFC, since there's the whole camscore dealio. Of course if you've spent time on the site and are comfortable with it, I by no means want to scare you or stop you, but maybe check out this old helpful thread before diving in head first. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/is-mfc-a-good-site-for-beginner-models.10620/
Hi! My name is Ashley(I go by Lydia on my cam sites). I'm from the wild wilderness of Maine and would love to hear and talk with any other girls from here too. Currently.I have.an account on MFC(fantasygirlXO) and Camsharks/Streamate(FantasygirlXOX2). Feel free to stop in and say hi here or on my cam shows ^^ XOXO
Welcome!
scared of beautiful women & spiders lol
That is just downright adorable, there.

Ok, I'll introduce myself.
I'm David, and I am on here looking for a girl who will be willing to do an upskirt fantasy for me on one of the cam channels, or on skype so they won't have to split the money with anyone :).
I am looking for a place I can send someone an email telling in detail what I would like, and this forum seemed like a nice place to start.
Greetings from alabam, Y'all have a great day!SANY0198.JPG SANY0198.JPG

Hello!
I'm Jackie Marie and I've just started camming in June of this year! I'm not super into social media, and I've never interacted with forums before, so I'm excited to jump in! I like to run, bake, read, sing off key, and sew. I like to play Super Smash Bros and Fallout :) I started camming on Chaturbate, and started up a profile on MFC a couple of weeks ago. Been frequenting MFC ever since c:

Hey, I'm Aro Emilie. I currently model online - I am yet to have my first cam girl broadcast but I'm signed up to Chaturbate and MFC. Making sure to carry out necessary research before taking the plunge so I'm all clued up, any tips or help would be appreciated :cat:

I'm Shivawn and I'm a model on MFC. I figured it'd be cool to come here to chat to people who get this whole thing. I think I'm pretty friendly!

Hello everyone! Just signed up. I'm on both MyFreeCams and Streamate with the username Rose_Lynna!
I also just made a ManyVids store with the same username, no videos up quite yet though! Fairly new on all the sites but have some people giving me pointers c:

About me a bit, I'm 19 and from the west coast of the USA. 8 months pregnant and due early September (a little boy and my first, very excited!). I'm a redhead and also have tattoos too.
I'm a huge dork and love talking to feel free to talk to me whenever on here or on any of those sites c:

Hello all! I'm Lilly. I'm new to MFC.
I enjoy organic cooking, eating pizza, thrifting, floating in water, applying makeup on myself or others, and going out to the movies.