AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hey y'all, i'm samira aka SamiraSatin on MFC. i'm new here and i have only been on MFC for about 2 weeks, would love to get some advice from vets and meet some kewl ppl along the way!

Hi everyone! I'm BJ. Some would know me as the phallic part of @Rose. I like exploding kittens and boobies make me smile. I enjoy cooking and various types of games.
You penis. :p

Hey all :) My name's Melanie and I'm new to the adult business. Hope to get some info and learn from you experienced cammers :p

Hi! I'm SnowFox, or Jessica, whichever you prefer. I'm a new model on MFC and am really excited to learn about the whole community on here! I've already read a fair amount of posts and have found them immensely helpful. I just got my account approved TODAY so I haven't started streaming yet (New jitters abound!). I'm working on making sure I have my lighting and room situation figured out before launching into anything. However, I do plan to do my first broadcast on Thursday!! (I'm just giving myself a day or two to get the lighting looking decent because my bedroom is SO dark and I have to get some supplies).

I am definitely nervous, but also really excited! I have been watching some of the other girls to learn a few things from them and can't wait!

Reactions: BJxBlack
Hey, im new here. Just started camming. I used to work on the phones years ago and im in need of extra money so ive started this! signed up with streammate and cams.com. Seem to be doing ok at the moment what with having new girl status!

havent signed up for MFC after reading advice on here that its not great for newbies!

awesome! thank you for getting back to me! I'm on mfc right now and sometimes i have a lot of trouble getting people into my room, do you think like maybe a sexy super hero out fit or like a card game or something would help catch peoples interest? or should i stop taking privates? its hard because i pretty much only get requests for privates and such! whats chaterbate like?

Hello wonderful babes of ACF! I've been a cam gal for a couple of weeks, reading up and prepping for who knows how long, months! All the advice I've found here has been incredible, indispensable, so useful, and constantly saves me from making dumb mistakes (more often). o.o Camgirl solidarity and community is one of my fav parts of this so I'm so stoked to join in- and maybe help other gals in the future if I can!

Hallo!! Hogy vagy? I am so happy to find such great sites and I am excited to participate and learn all I can! I'm a late in life bloomer to this line of work. I am French-Hungarian, but speak English and the Hungarian is primary. I did "brassiere & cleavage Modeling" for Marks & Spenser in Hungary back in the day...

I love over the top and strange dressing outfits, '80s Glam Rocker look, Euro Trash & Bohemian fashion styles instead of lingerie on cam. You will also hear me listening to Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, Black Sabbath, Ted Nugent, Deep Purple and other '70s British Rock & Metal bands in the distance when I am on cam. My personal imagine is very influenced by Chrissy on 3's Company, Pam Anderson, Blondie, Courtney Love, Lolo Ferrari (except I don't have the boobs!!), and of course the Gabor Sisters!!

I've never married, have no kids, but have my very old parents. I know I am not the youngest or prettiest girl at the ball, but I do have a lot of "personality!"
:cool:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20150815_10.JPG
    Snapshot_20150815_10.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm Rose, a new girl on MFC who cams occasionally. I joined this forum because I had a few questions that I needed help answering and to try to help answer any other girls questions, and also just to converse a bit and meet new people :3.

Hello! David Lee Loca here, but ya'll can just call me Loca. I'm a midwest housewife that loves cooking, art, books, and old-school games. I have a cat named Bubs and he is my pretty pride and joy. I also tend to be a big night owl, something about the stars and moon just gives me energy....I can be a bit odd at times. I live for trying new things and meeting new people, so don't ever hesitate to say hello or ask me anything, even if you're a lil stranger. :)
I've been camming for about 2 years now on and off but I feel like I'm at a point where I really want to do this seriously. I will be making my own MFC account on Saturday. I used to do more hardcore modeling, but lately I've found that it isn't quite as fun for me. I love flirting and teasing while giving a peek at my ample curves. Oh, and I have super cute feet.
I can't wait to really get involved in this forum and get to know everybody!
My Tumblr / Twitter / ExtraLunchMoney / ManyVids / WishList

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hello! David Lee Loca here, but ya'll can just call me Loca. I'm a midwest housewife that loves cooking, art, books, and old-school games. I have a cat named Bubs and he is my pretty pride and joy. I also tend to be a big night owl, something about the stars and moon just gives me energy....I can be a bit odd at times. I live for trying new things and meeting new people, so don't ever hesitate to say hello or ask me anything, even if you're a lil stranger. :)
I've been camming for about 2 years now on and off but I feel like I'm at a point where I really want to do this seriously. I will be making my own MFC account on Saturday. I used to do more hardcore modeling, but lately I've found that it isn't quite as fun for me. I love flirting and teasing while giving a peek at my ample curves. Oh, and I have super cute feet.
I can't wait to really get involved in this forum and get to know everybody!
My Tumblr / Twitter / ExtraLunchMoney / ManyVids / WishList
Great intro post! I wish more folks would put this much effort into it. :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
"What's with all these Colombian chicks?"
(Careful. They are all beautiful, but they are not all chicks. Trust me on this one. Ditto for the Brazilians.)

Great intro post! I wish more folks would put this much effort into it. :)
Thanks! :) Really happy to finally be on here. How much should I be posting before I can get Verified Cam Girl status?

How much should I be posting before I can get Verified Cam Girl status?
A whole bunch! :D

I don't divulge the exact formula for activity required for status... it's like MFCs camscore: you kinda get how it works, but they'll never outright tell you! Haha. Just don't forget to do the other steps of the verification process and I'm sure you'll be fine soon.

Hey everyone, I'm Kitty. I'm new to camming, but I've been in the industry for over four years now. I've been approved on MFC and I've ordered my webcam, but in the meantime, I wanted to introduce myself and learn as much as possible. Hope everyone's having a great week.

Hi guys, I'm Lola. I just recently started camming on streamate but I definitely want to try other ones, thought I'd look here to learn more, and get to know other lovely people that cam!