AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everyone, nice to meet you.

I started out watching cams on Live Jasmin but that only lasted about 2 days, I didnt really like it. Then I found MFC and I liked it a lot more, I have been a member there since January this year. I spent a lot of time when I was new jumping around from room to room, then I started finding some girls I liked chatting with. Now I have narrowed it down to just a few ladies I like to spend most of my time and tokens on.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: AriaZahara
Hello everyone! New webcam model here looking to connect with fans and fellow co-workers! I'm a male model and will be broadcasting tonight on Chaturbate at 5pm PST so come say hello!! :)

Hello! I'm Aria and I'm so glad to be living in life where my occupation is centered around masturbation and sexuality, how to make it more pretty and creative. I adore making friends with other cam models and the people that can't get enough of them. Nice to meet you!!

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
hello i am solesukr and need some advice, pleeeez! i'm trying to get age verified to cam on a chat site and my ID photos keep getting rejected. i tried using my shitty phone and mywebcam on laptop to take a pic of my ID and both got rejected. i'm 49 years old! lol

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi I'm kiara!

Hi I'm Roy I'm Scouse (from Liverpool, England) and I stumbled across this looking for some getting started info for a friend of mine. I've not yet watched Amber sorry if that makes me a bad person, I promise I will at some point soon

I'm Andrew. I haven't cammed since I was a teen. Now I just run an online store/blog called sellyoself.com. And now for a shameless plug:

I recently opened www.sellyoself.com and am looking for active sellers who want to make
money selling their nude and non nude pics and videos online. Information such as payouts,
pricing, fee's, seller abilities etc and how to sign up can be found at www.sellyoself.com

I am also looking for people who wish to advertise their services, businesses, jobs etc to
help add filler content. We are also looking for males/females who would love to advertise
themselves by posting in the sellyoself.com blog. If you have any ?'s reply here or email
me at advertise@sellyoself.com. Thanks

Hello!
Moana Wolfe here.
New to the cam world, been researching for a couple months now.
Watching and analyzing, and enjoying the hell out of myself.
Waiting to be able to purchase a webcam, really don't want to use my shitty built in mac cam.
Lastly, want to send a shout out to the amazing woman who initially told me about camming and how much she enjoys it, thank you!
Excited to dive into this community and get to know all you beautiful ladies more!

Camming has changed my life! Truly positive feelings I get from making people so happy. I really only do this for fun and to meet new and exciting people so hit me up!! ;)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I go by Eli ("Hyaena" in the adult world) and I started camming in january, made hella $, and blew it all in the trashiest way imaginable. So I had a hiatus from mid april to mid august. I found this site while searching for info on having a couple's account since my fiance and I are in the process of creating one. Technically I started on MFC but quickly switched to camsharks/streamate since I made a lot more there. I just don't do below the waist stuff in public chat. Too bad since I had a lot of fun on MFC. I also found out much later that they record your private sessions...and don't even let you see them. Good thing I have no shame!

hii guys im Vix, idk how to introduce myself well enough without exposing myself haha. Um, i love cats and tend to be a huge introvert who likes to read books in bed all day and snuggle under blankets with a cuppa tea :3

Hallo! I am a big fan of girls with strong muscular legs, especially when they are head over me. It must be soccer girls or martial artists.

Hello, I'm actually thinking about being a male cam model to help pay for school during hard times. I've researched a bunch of the different sites and it seems a lot are scams and don't pay out what they say......but wait , I'm suppose to tell about me here right.

Well, I'm 30, outgoing and I've got a pretty athletic build. My thing is I'm interested more in doing it myself and finding a partner, a girl to join. I'm just wanting some advice from the ladies who've done it and from the guys too. With that said, I have to utmost respect for some of the women on these sites, I myself don't really watch them. I've checked out a few just to see how open you have to be. So any kind of advice, good or bad is worth hearing. I'm not looking to make a fortune or do it all the time, but I figured hey why not try it.

Thanks,
New guy.