AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Howdy!

Checked out your MFC profile... may want to spend some time ASAP on getting that set up so it isn't all "blah blah blah" and a picture of another cam girl's face in the vid section. :)

Hey everyone I'm Auri. I'm a new cam girl on the scene. I've lurked around for a long time on these forums, but only now decided to make an account. I'm happy to join the group.

hihi my name is lily :] I'm from new york and I'm super new to camming. i've been having trouble trying to get member to join my chat. if anyone has any tips i would be very grateful!
profiles.myfreecams.com/LilyxRockaway

Tomorrow will be my 5th cam show. I'm still nervous every time I log on, but it's so much fun too! New to camming and ready to learn the ropes from anyone willing to teach me :)

Hi everyone! I'm Pixel and I have been camming for a little over a month now. I've been browsing this forum for a while but figured it was finally time to get active and meet some people. I primarily cam on MFC but have dabbled in Chaturbate a bit as well.

Now that I'm a month in I'm finally finding my groove and feeling more comfortable on cam. I've learned a TON from all of you wondeful ladies on here so I appreciate you sharing your fountains of wisdom for us newbies. I look forward to being a more active participant around here and getting to know you all!

Hello! I'm brand new to the camming world and super excited! I haven't broadcasted yet, just trying to soak up as much info as possible before I start :)

Hey everyone, I'm approved on MFC I haven't been able to broadcast yet due to living situations. I have an important, yet simple question.. XO

Then, go ahead and ask it. :)

Thank you. Well I am a lesbian, and I want to know if that will effect me negatively with camming. I would hate to lie & say I'm bisexual (pride)... But, I understand why most men would rather that be true. Just would like some honest feedback. Thanks a bunch :h:

Thank you. Well I am a lesbian, and I want to know if that will effect me negatively with camming. I would hate to lie & say I'm bisexual (pride)... But, I understand why most men would rather that be true. Just would like some honest feedback. Thanks a bunch :h:
Hmm, I think we have had some posts about that in the past here. I'll see if I can track some down for you.

But in the meantime, my personal opinion is that it should not really impact you too much. Though there are many guys who will want you to tell them how much you love their dick, etc, you don't have to participate in that sort of play. Make sure to watch a lot of other cam girls and get a feel for how their room/chat runs, I think you'll see you don't have too much to worry about.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hmm, I think we have had some posts about that in the past here. I'll see if I can track some down for you.

But in the meantime, my personal opinion is that it should not really impact you too much. Though there are many guys who will want you to tell them how much you love their dick, etc, you don't have to participate in that sort of play. Make sure to watch a lot of other cam girls and get a feel for how their room/chat runs, I think you'll see you don't have too much to worry about.

Thank you, I have been watching cams for a couple months and I haven't saw any other girls who have "gay" listed on their profiles. Not saying there isn't any, I just haven't came across them. Wasn't sure how popular the topic was, I feel if I list 'gay' on my profile it will be brought up more in chat & could potentially lose viewers. Also, I tried to search through the boards on here with keyword 'lesbian' and wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the feedback! Greatly appreciated.

Also, I tried to search through the boards on here with keyword 'lesbian' and wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the feedback! Greatly appreciated.
You're very welcome, and I'm sorry to say most of the topics dealing with your question are in the confines of the Models Only area. Once your MFC profile is completed with identifiable photos and such, you'll want to read this https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-verified-cam-girl-status.1696/ for info on how to apply for MO access.

Hey!

I'm Polly and I'm new to MFC and figured meeting people likewise inclined would be wonderful :)
I mostly just play WoW and waste time in similar ways...
Most of all I'd like to make some new friends!

Hi everyone, I'm Beth and I'm new to camming. I joined ACF quite a while ago and have spent lots of time reading the very helpful threads.
I've recently had my account approved on MFC, and I am looking forward to getting started. :)

i'm a new model on MFC. only done one show. the name's serpens cauda. i like astronomy and glitter.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
So happy to be back in ACF. Life got in the way a bit. I am one of the older models on MFC. I would really like to find a model that I am attracted to physically and personality click.. I am in Tallahassee Florida , still very young at heart...

hi im here only for molliebent and i would be so fucking happy if i get a message from her :D
Good luck with that...

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 3.54.23 PM.png

If you'd like me to delete your account, let me know.

• Funny!
Reactions: FrankieCurves