AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! Im Amy sorta newish cam girl over on Streamate. I wanted to get to know some other girls in the industry and get some tips on expanding my business! I was sent here by Pinkie Pixi... she is awesome :)

Wanting to get into the whole camping scene. Just here for solid advice on how no to get ran over by unscrupulous sites and beSt methods to keep yourself safe.

Hey ya'll, I'm Ana. I'm new to modeling on mfc, new to posting on forums, and a bit technically challenged. Someone told me that I'd find some direction here though! So nice to meet ya'll!

I'm Sage, I've been camming on and off for two years now, but I just started MFC. This site always comes up when I'm searching for answers to things so I thought I would sign up. Hey everyone :D /

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
BellaBrassi #streammates hello people, tottally new here, and just trying to get used to this, bouta get on cam in 25 minutes

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster, second time around as a Cam Girl. I'm on MFC, though I haven't started broadcasting yet. I'm also setting up stores in C4S and toying with I want Clips. I had NO CLUE what I was doing the first time I tried my my hand at camming and failed miserably, haha. Hopefully second time's a charm for this chica! Thank you to everyone who has shared their expertise on this forum. Your wealth of knowledge is invaluable to noobs like me!

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hey y'all! I was told by a nice young lady at a local XXX store to check out ACF as a starting point. I first got on cam almost a year ago on MFC. Lets just say, I'm still a total noob though, as I still have my *NEW MODEL* tag. Not even half spent yet... My MFC name: house_wife

well hello world. my name is venus on the internet obviously... but off cam my name is amber.. how interesting since the owner of the sites name is amber lol. any how I am 24, I am a camgirl obviously, I like DC and Marvel comics, I am a nerd at heart, my favorite color is PURPLE! I am a goofball, I can be witty, sarcastic, and sweet. I guess that's all I have for now. lol.

Reactions: eyeteach
I also forgot to mention that I am a newish camgirl... just not very active on MFC... but ill come around sometime again.. just have to get the motivation again. also I am a big fan of Harley Quinn but who's not... I mean she's HOT!!!

Reactions: eyeteach
Hello all,

You may call me Rod. I've been a premium member on MFC for about a year, it's where I do most of my viewing. Occasionally, I'll hop over to CB if none of my favorite models are on MFC. I'm starting off here fairly anonymous because I plan to post questions regarding how cam models think about things and I'd die of embarrassment if some of my "friends" knew it was me talking about them, as I've referred several of them to this site for advice that I know only a fellow model can give them.

The whole cam world fascinates and excites me but I also a big fan of the social aspect of it.

I think that I've been lurking this forum for 2 years and finally decided to join. I'm actually researching a project that relates to escapism as a form of motivation .........and perving at the same time.

Yes, I perve for science.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey everybody im new here my name is misty:) my cam name is Mistylovex.. I just started camming im mostly on chaturbate but recently started branching out!! I really enjoy camming so far. Im a mom of two beautiful boys and just found out ive been blessed with being pregnant again!! Im very excited to see what the next year brings me. I am also so happy to have found this site, i wish i found it sooner:) you ladies have awesoem advice and i cant wait to be able to see what is in the models only section:) if anyone could give me a lil time line on when i will be able to see that section lol. Thanks :))) also i have a twitter if anyone followsnme ill follow back its @lovexmisty

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
Hey everybody im new here my name is misty:) my cam name is Mistylovex.. I just started camming im mostly on chaturbate but recently started branching out!! I really enjoy camming so far. Im a mom of two beautiful boys and just found out ive been blessed with being pregnant again!! Im very excited to see what the next year brings me. I am also so happy to have found this site, i wish i found it sooner:) you ladies have awesoem advice and i cant wait to be able to see what is in the models only section:) if anyone could give me a lil time line on when i will be able to see that section lol. Thanks :))) also i have a twitter if anyone followsnme ill follow back its @lovexmisty
I think I have that same lingerie dress/top thingy! (in your avatar)

ok.... jajaja its a little weird the threat name but... OK. I'm Stephanie and I'm interested in try to be a CamGirl so I'm here to study before actually do it

hello everyone! I'm clemence.
I'm new to camming (MFC) and am really looking forward to being a part of this community! in my free time I like to cook, read, and play with cameras.

welp, off to read up on the model verification process!