AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi my name is cassie and I'm from cb

i'm liv, i like to get naked on the internet and play silly nintendo games
tumblr_inline_mgganbhjLD1qbs47q.gif

Hello everyone wow ive had a quick look around this site and there is a lot of beautiful ladies on here ;) still not 100% sure what im doing with anything on here but learning quicker and quicker haha. Hope you all have a wonderful day see you soon x

Hi there, presently camming on KinkLive.com for a couple of weeks - still trying to get used to the merge that happened recently with Flirt4Free.com; lot's of headache and problems... Missing a week of camming while it is all is hopefully sorting itself out. So decided to make an Amazon.co.uk Wish List - bad idea! Had problems with keeping my address and name private; and ended up here, because it looks like the information is very sound and up to date! Some times fate is lovely and not a bitch :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
So decided to make an Amazon.co.uk Wish List - bad idea! Had problems with keeping my address and name private; and ended up here, because it looks like the information is very sound and up to date!

Have you tried 'Delivery Code'? Apparently it's a really good anonymous wish-list service.

Hi there, just joined. I have been a Member on MyFreeCams for over 5 years now, and I have met many nice models, and also some not so nice. But that goes with the territory. I have also been able to help a few Models with MFC, giving ideas, suggestions being a friend, and also with their Profiles, and HTML and CSS, and Websites too. Also, I do not charge for it, just a trade normally works for me.

Hey I'm Scarlett. Brand new and still setting up. Super excited! I love to read, I like video games, yoga, and cooking.Weird combo?lol I hope to get to know you all better and become part of this amazing community! :kiss:

Hi! I'm hoping to start camming on MFC as early as next week, after months of research (read: lurking) here on ACF and in other places. I'm really excited to start and am hoping to learn lots more as I continue on this journey!

Я Костик. Мне очень нравится смотреть камеры девочек ...

Hey everyone! I'm Logan, I'm an awkward and shy camgirl but hey it works for now. I'm here to expand my knowledge and experience, so this forum is much appreciated, as is Cam Girl Wiki. Keep up the great work Amber!

AFC to AFC gaming forum.
lol... so much AFC instead of ACF lately. I only wish we were as cool as the American Football Conference. ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Я Костик. Мне очень нравится смотреть камеры девочек ...
Hey there, won't find too much interaction unless you're able to type in English, I'm afraid. A few members can interact this way, but the majority of ACF is made up of English speaking/typing folk.

Either way, welcome.

Hello everyone! Just became a model on MFC, not broadcasted yet but super excited to start! I hope to be active and join in discussions here too :) xo

Reactions: liv_mfc
I'm Marvelanne :smug: I'm a newbie. Trying to do my homework before I dive in. I've been wanting to start camming for a while, but kind of don't know where to begin. Any good threads anyone wants to share?

I have yet to get verified and I'm still trying to figure out exactly what that means. I figured I would dive in here first though, get to know the community, and ask all you very experienced ladies where to begin. I'm sure there are plenty of ideas on what site a beginner should start with but i'd love to hear more input.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hello, hello! I'm Lina and my boyfriend is Damien. We're just a passionate couple excited to start entertaining together.

Hey! I am Lexie, uhmmm and I feel a bit intimidated by everyone here! I have been a camgirl for close to 9 years now, just re-stared my mfc and just started my chaturbate. I am a bit of a nerd, I love books and League of Legends...so ...what else should I say?! 9 years into caming and I still have no ideea what I am doing!:p I love making friends,since in my non online life it is pretty hard to keep some, with all of my work and my schedule. Feel free to say hi to me here or in my roo anytime! I hope I did not stepped my boundaries with this!

Hello, i am Brianna. I am new to the world of camming, i ventured into it around a month ago so i am still learning the ropes and would like to access the wealth of information on this site :) I am mainly on mygirlfund at the moment, but i am wanting to start using a token based site such as chaturbate soon, I've signed up for that but haven't broadcasted yet! :)