AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
*Wave.* I signed up largely for the search function so I could find out more info on gamer girl cams - after finding that term in a thread I about flipped because I've been super curious about this for months but could never figure out how to Google for it and couldn't find anything at all for it. Opted to follow the link for introduction because, hey, why not? I think I might lurk for a while longer :3

Hello, I'm Harper and I officially started caming last night on MFC. So far, I like it! I've been a stripper for over two years now and it's not TOO much different, although caming seems like more work thus far. Hopefully I can figure this sh*t out!

Hi ! I'm SchoolGirl :) I've been camming for over a year now on MFC, and Chaturbate! I found out about amber cutie and so far i absolutely love it! I can every day except Sunday's from 9am-5pm pacific time, and enjoy it a lot:). I'm hoping to meet other models on here, to make friends, and give advice! I'm pretty laid back and enjoy taking about pretty much everything, I love to be outdoors, off-road, read books comics etc... And I love to shop! Hope to learn more about everyone here as well:)

Reactions: eyeteach
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello, I'm Alecta!! Looking forward toward gaining more knowledge about camming :)

I'm Alecta Rain. Same as on MFC. Nice to meet you guys! :)

Hi, I'm Mistress Lane on Streamate, formerly Goddess Rainey Lane or just Rainey Lane on MFC and KinkLive. Been camming for 3 years now. Just had my cammiversary this month! I'm on another camgirl forum, but always hear about this one so decided to finally join. Getting more serious about camming and looking for anything that will help me get to the next level!

Avid CB user and excellent tipper. Under the surface a regular Horny Dude, trying to navigate myself around the Chaturbate website, and just starting on MFC under another name ofc.

:pompous:

Hello I'm Fi!
I've been lurking these forums for awhile, but haven't actually contributed myself until now. I know, sassy me. :shame:

Anyway, about myself... I had started out on MFC as Fi Bunz but decided that scene was far too hectic and fast-paced for me... I soon discovered that the niche kink sites were much more fun to play on in my opinion, and have settled in as a submissive servant. Fast forward a few camsites later I've settled on the name of Fi Fiore at myfetishlive.com. It's a brand-new budding site, but I encourage you to give it a try, especially if you are hoping to cover fetish or kink related topics during online play. Here's an article if you'd like to learn more about the site.

Hey! What's up, everyone? I'm 8_bit_era. Former MFC disciple (under the pseudonym "thedubixcube") and current CB fanboy (love the idea of users creating apps/bots, plus the site is much less cluttered than MFC). I'm a microchip maker, particle accelerator, original member of the Backstreet Boys and one-man gang. I really dig the community aspect of the cam-world and look forward to positive discourse with my fellow community members. Cheers!

Hi everyone!

I'm Fenella Fox. I'm a model from the UK and I have been camming for over a year now! I've joined this forum as I've been trying to improve my monthly rank on MyFreeCams recently and I am finding it very difficult! I'm hoping to learn more through this website and maybe make friends with a couple models along the way.

Check out my profile and say hello! :happy:

Reactions: liv_mfc
Hey guys, I'm new here and super friendly to making friends with other models. I have a moderate amount of experience and cam at mfc and diameter. I'm a dominatrix and queer nerdy stoner.

Let's be friends :)

Hey guys, I'm new here and super friendly to making friends with other models. I have a moderate amount of experience and cam at mfc and diameter. I'm a dominatrix and queer nerdy stoner.

Let's be friends :)

Can I say that I really like your name? :)

Hey I'm Elana. I just started camming last week I wasn't sure if I would like it but now I'm hooked. I don't know why I didn't start doing this sooner!
exactly my thoughts starting last month :cat:

I am simple with complex intentions, I love gaming, going for walks, pleasing women, and my self.
I dont feel any understand my sexual appetite where I am from. I am sober, no drugs or booze for almost 7 yrs
I love to massage the my partner all over while I penetrate her. But I am single so that all I can say. I love to be honest too

Hi all,
I am a slave on behalf of a mfc mistress looking for great games to play in her room. I shall create a separate topic discussion but thought id say hi first.
Many thanks for any advice given
slave checky

I'm Sibylline on MFC, so a new model. I kinda specialize(if that's possible) in reading to my room and regulars, specifically erotic literature like Venus in Furs etc, or graphic novels. We have fun!