AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have been camming for almost a month and noticed this happened to me as well but honestly it happens to most cam girls. Especially on MFC because a lot of us do our shows in free chat. Amber is right, you have to realize that this is part of being a cam girl. I wouldnt worry about it too much!

Download ManyCam so you can put your name on your live stream so it makes it harder for them to do that.

If you are still uncomfortable, than I suggest a site like Streammate where you dont get nude unless you are in a private show.

Hey!
I've calmed down about it a lot and have contacted MFC about trying to get them taken down. I'm comfortable doing it, I just don't want to risk anything negative happening down the line. Reality is there are SO many camgirls and thousands of videos just like mine are posted each day (unfortunately). My partner warned me this would happen but I didn't think it actually would. I'm going to stop camming after only 2 months, just to eliminate the risk of my cam name getting big and easily found. I can just hope now that things either get deleted or buried in the internet.

Reactions: Dream Alien
Hey!
I've calmed down about it a lot and have contacted MFC about trying to get them taken down. I'm comfortable doing it, I just don't want to risk anything negative happening down the line. Reality is there are SO many camgirls and thousands of videos just like mine are posted each day (unfortunately). My partner warned me this would happen but I didn't think it actually would. I'm going to stop camming after only 2 months, just to eliminate the risk of my cam name getting big and easily found. I can just hope now that things either get deleted or buried in the internet.

Yeah thats the sad thing is that it happens to SO many models out there. I was told that they have bots that just go and record rooms randomly. But dont worry too much, they are probably already getting buried by new videos. I know mine are!

So youre just going to stop camming completely after 2 months? Or are you going to switch to a different site?

Yeah thats the sad thing is that it happens to SO many models out there. I was told that they have bots that just go and record rooms randomly. But dont worry too much, they are probably already getting buried by new videos. I know mine are!

So youre just going to stop camming completely after 2 months? Or are you going to switch to a different site?

I'll let it cool or for a bit then see what my other options are xx

Hi I'm Nerd nips. Gamer/camgirl crazy person. Look forward to getting to know you all

Attachments

• IMG_20151016_185311.jpg
    IMG_20151016_185311.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 6
@Nerd_nips I caught a bit of your show when you were cosplaying as Samus. You're so cute! :h:

Well hello ! I am Kat! Been camming for 3 or 4 years now! I think I took half a year off but I am back to the thing I love doing! I've meant to join this forum for so long since I've always felt so disconnected from the cam girl community ! So I'm here to reach out and make friends with people who understand me :)

I'm ellie
I'm an exhibitionist and I love being naked. I'm on both cb and Mfc. I also have a personal site.

11 days till my birfday!

Hey all I'm Casey. Long paragraph alerrrrt.

Yeah so, I've been on message boards, IRC, and online communities since I was a wee girl looking for other horse-lovers. I started camming sexually with a long distance boyfriend when I was in high school. Then through college I would hang out in a reddit camroom. And in the past couple years I've started seeking people out to sext and cam with online. So after my friend started camming I decided to take a shot. After all, I've been doing this for a while right?

WRONG!

I never had to worry about taxes as an independent contractor, bots that record my show, if my butt is clean, deciding if I want to stuff my panties in my vagina, or (the worst part) an actual set schedule! But I love the attention and events have happened that have curbed my real-life sluttiness. So instead of picking up random guys and challenging myself to get X guy, I get to be super slutty on cam and challenge myself to get X amount from said guy. >:) Been on since late July and I'm sticking with it for a while. Love you all!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Hellllllllllloooooooooooo there, I'm PinkBerry! (I'm trying out a "cam girl" nickname, what you think?)

I'm going to turn nineteen in the next couple of weeks, and I decided to do something that I want to do with my life.
I want to be a cam girl, more then anything. So far I haven't done any work. I've just been browsing through websites, writing
down do's and don't's in my journal and high lighting the important parts to better understand the industry of cam girl and
also become a veryyyy freakin' awesome cam girl. (oh boy.. how many times I've used that word.) I can't wait to share
and experience this new path I'm going to embark soon with all of you! I hope you all a nice day and god bless you.

Hi! I'm Meagan, going about getting my profile approved as a cammodel. I've been a cammodel for SM, but I'm new to MFC, so I thought I would join the forum for tips tricks and advertisement. Im really curious about advertising, as SM didnt have much need for that. I've heard about being posted in the "lounge" and other things, but could use some more info.
Anyways, I'm almost 21 and excited to start posting and making cam friends :)

Hi I'm Nerd nips. Gamer/camgirl crazy person. Look forward to getting to know you all

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I just want to say you are awesome! Ive peeked in your room before haha! You have a great personality, are super cute and Im jealous of how much gaming knowledge you have! The guys love it though thats for sure!

Ha sorry hope this doesnt sound all weird hahahaa welcome to ACF!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Well as not to be a rude boy "hehe butt me is" I'd like to say hi I'm Bumlove74 soon ill load up a foto but first um naughty or nice? Kinky or be it a surprise?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I just want to say you are awesome! Ive peeked in your room before haha! You have a great personality, are super cute and Im jealous of how much gaming knowledge you have! The guys love it though thats for sure!

Ha sorry hope this doesnt sound all weird hahahaa welcome to ACF!

Awwww thank you so much :D
I have a lot of fun with gaming. Gaming is love, gaming is life :D in my case, quite literally

I might have a spy on your room too :p like a ninja

Awwww thank you so much :D
I have a lot of fun with gaming. Gaming is love, gaming is life :D in my case, quite literally

I might have a spy on your room too :p like a ninja

Yes gaming is love and life! I wish I had more time too, but with starting camming, Im so busy cause I have 2 other jobs as well :p But soon I will be less busy! And be able to play :smuggrin:

Hahha I spy with my little eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
I'm Charlie. I've been thinking about getting into camming since I'm retiring from the ProDomme scene. So tired of worrying about what is considered legal and what is not. Tired of watching my back. Not sure if there is a market for me in this biz (44 yrs old 240lbs) but there is a market for anyone in the Domme circle, so why not the cam circle? LOL. I am excited. I won a Logitech HD pro on ebay for 40 bucks. I've researched and prepared and I guess I just need to bite the bullet and do it. I'm still trying to figure out WHERE to start. Not how, just where. So, nice to meet you and I look forward to digging around!

Attachments

• win_20150216_005239.jpg
    win_20150216_005239.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 8
I'm Effy, short for Elizabeth.. I've been a model on MFC for a little over a week now and I came across ACF and I absolutely love the idea. I'd love to make friends with other models.

Hey what's up I'm Michael Towers, i'm really new to camming, just got started on Streamate but am looking to transition to another site in the coming months. Right now I'm just doing solo stuff, but will be working with my girlfriend in couples shows in the coming weeks - just waiting for her application to go through... I'm primarily here to learn more useful stuff about the job but would also like to get to know some coworkers better lol - I work alone from home at my other job, so lacking a social group @ work was getting tiresome. Hopefully the career shift will help with that

I've been camming for a few months since I turned eighteen, and more seriously the last two. I like comics and reading, and want to make some friends who're in the same line of work!