AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello :)

I've been lurking and learning all I can about the webcam industry here and I finally wanted to introduce myself.

I'm not a cam performer myself, but I'm, er, familiar with the wonderful work all you awesome girls (and guys) do ;) Thanks!

My background is in Internet marketing, software development and business. I have some ideas on how camgirls can promote themselves online that I will be sharing and I hope to contribute to the discussion.

Cheers,
Steve

My name's Ginny and I've been camming for a few months now. I really like fetish work and have been working on myfetishlive since it was in beta. Before that I worked on f4f. I'm really spunky and love yoga.

Hi, I'm Christina, and I am new here as you probably can see. I've been casually camming for one and a half year. Just found this website, and I hope I will have a good time here :)

Hey ladies and gentlemen!

I am Anndraya. I'm currently a chaturbate model and I'm loving the trade so far. Although I could always use some pointers, which is what brings me here!

Hey peoples, I'm ernie and sadly i'm still a basic member of MFC because college has decided to take my money away from me,lol. Well lets see, I LOVE, LOVE,
LOVE video games and currently have an X-box 360 for which I play star wars: the force unleashed constantly even though I beat the game already (want to
get the ultimate sith edition). I'm a anime/manga fan and my favorite anime is the gundam 00 series, I also like comic books from marvel to DC (more Marvel
than DC) BTW, go see Iron Man 2 on May 7 (Shameless plug!!!). A Big movie buff and knows alot of movies and actors, even the obscure ones. BTW, I think
amber is the hottest thing going on MFC right now and she is so down to earth, if i could I would take her to dinner the go to a comic con with her and play
video games with her. I heard about her site and forum on her twitter page so I decided to check it out and join the forum. Hope to hear from some cool
people, especially amber, peace out peeps!!!

Definitely! For starters it's way easier to get a public chat show started. Webcammodels.com really is based around getting privates. Because they limit you to increments of 50, 100, or 200 tokens and half the guys on there aren't willing to pay any of those for anything in free chat.

Also the minute I raised my private cost to 20 tokens/min I got almost no privates when at 10/min I would get anywhere from 1-4 in an hour depending on how long they lasted. Some guys would take me private for 2 mins just to see me naked and then exit (again cheap people on there).

My goal with that site was to gain a little bit of a following over the summer so when I moved they would follow me to MFC but I don't believe any of them did. Webcammodes.com is really finicky about what you can and cannot post or have in your profile. There's literally no way to say you moved to a new site even without mentioning said site. You can put your Twitter but most people on the site don't utilize Twitter like MFC.

But on top of all that MFC has an amazing atmosphere if you can create it within your room. Being on webcammodels.com did however get me comfortable with talking to myself while the room went quiet which is half the battle lol. I've experienced less traffic to my room on MFC but that's to be expected for a while since there is a whole lot more models than the measly 10 in a room on webcammodels.com. I'd say definitely move over to a more established site if you are looking to make it a long term job :)
I totally totally totally agree with all of this! I have had 2 nights already and made more in one night than I did in one week on WCM. I love MFC so much better you are totally right!

Reactions: SamanthaGrant
Hi, I'm Daisy and I'm new to the whole camgirl thing. I've read several helpful post in these message boards and decided to become a member! :D

Hi.. I'm Lola! I have been camming since the summer on Adultwork but have had enough ongoing business to make it full time now! Although my first few days of fulltime camming have been DEAD! I hope it picks up otherwise I'm going to struggle a lot! Just hoping it is a blip at the moment argh!

x

My name's Ginny and I've been camming for a few months now. I really like fetish work and have been working on myfetishlive since it was in beta. Before that I worked on f4f. I'm really spunky and love yoga.
HEY!

I'm Annabelle, I just started this whole camming thing, I'm on myfetishlive as well as MFC, really prefer fetish/ Domme stuff. Trying to get the hang of the best way to do that over cam.

I totally totally totally agree with all of this! I have had 2 nights already and made more in one night than I did in one week on WCM. I love MFC so much better you are totally right!

Yay! Glad you like it so far, and welcome! Good luck and happy camming :)

I'm thinking of changing my name to Jake from State Farm; maybe I'll just sleep on it. :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi Amber!
I'm Maggie, I'm a model and I can be found on MFC (MaggieMagpie).
I am also an artist and often combine the two. I also like to create apps and programs to make my room more interactive.
I provide professional FemDom services as well.

Hello,I'm Asha a colombian girl,22 years old and model on cam sites.Can you found me on MFC (Asha BB),on Chaturbate (BBfluffy) and on Streamray(BBAsha)..come to know me better,have fun and follow me.kisses and hugs xoxox

Reactions: MFCNoloty
I just realized I should introduce myself! I've been checking out the forum almost all day, and finally decided I should sign up. I cam on SM but am looking into making a jump to MFC, this seems like a really cool place, with a ton of helpful info. Sorry if I half spam (just relevant stuff!) for the next little bit, but this feels like a great place to get involved :)