AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey y'all! Been on cam roughly for 1 month on MFC & I've been lurking here for a big longer. Check my profile for my room link. I look forward to contributing to the ACF community as it has helped me so much already. So happy to know that there is a group like this online for us to share our unique experiences with each other. :)

HI....
I go by Roulette. Ive been a cam girl on and off for 4 years. I currently work on ImLive but want to learn what else is out there. Glad to be here.

Hello all ! I'm Chezza and I'm so happy to have found this wonderful community for camgirl tips. I've been camming since 2011, mostly couples camming on imlive but I've gone back to my first solo site MFC.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey. I'm new to all this. Just getting to get some info to see if it's what I wanna get in to.

Hello Nova!!! Wow you are beautiful! I love your new look! Another cat lovvverrrr too! =^;^= Im such a cat freak as well! Omgahhh...we would make great friends! My name is Alexa, Im from WA and have been camming on MFC for 3 weeks now and love it!!!

And congratulations on getting back into the cam world! Will you be signing up with both sites again? I would reccomend sticking with just one site in the beginning to gain the most regulars. And with MFC, take serious advantage of your new model status! Try to cam as much as possible :)

Purrrmeow
Hi lady alexa. My name is angieivy I'm also on myfreecams and chaturbate .I've camming for about 4 years on and off .I like talking to new people .u seem like a cool chick .I love cats too .I have 3 female cats Lilly/keke /punky .I'm a friendly person .it's nice to meet u

Reactions: Dream Alien
Hi lady alexa. My name is angieivy I'm also on myfreecams and chaturbate .I've camming for about 4 years on and off .I like talking to new people .u seem like a cool chick .I love cats too .I have 3 female cats Lilly/keke /punky .I'm a friendly person .it's nice to meet u

Welcome Angie!!! Yay another cat lover, awesomenesssss! Welcome to the best forum ever!

Reactions: eyeteach
Welcome Angie!!! Yay another cat lover, awesomenesssss! Welcome to the best forum ever!
Thank u .yep us catladys need to stick together it's nice to meet u definitely come visit me on myfreecams when I'm on and I'll come chat in your room as well .my name on there is angieivy come check my profile out www.myfreecams.com#angieivy. I'm not sure if I did the link right but u probably get what I am saying .let's get to know more about eachother .I also have a premium account on there and my premium name is Angelaivy sometimes I visited rooms si sometime I'll come check yours out .thanks for responding

Hey, I'm Brittany. I just started camming on MFC. Long time lover of exhibitionism and sexuality in general, I love entertaining, I love the internet and I love me some fun so I hope to get good and keep having a blast.

Hi! I'm Remi. I just started on Chaturbate under remisdreamhouse. I'm into costume/cosplay. I've been watching cams for awhile and I think I'm in love. I know it takes time to build a following so I'm trying hard to be patient and just enjoy the learning process. I'm looking to go career mode though and can't wait until I can do this full time! I'm so happy to find this forum :)

Reactions: Holly Hawkes
Hey guys :) Im cherry. I've been camming for about 9 months, but never gotten the hang of token sites so im giving it another shot and decided to join acf as well :)

Heyyy :happy:, I'm Fay, i am a full time cam model on mfc from 3 years and i enjoy it, i made a lot of friends there and i truly care of my regulars, still my room isn't so popular, even if i try hard to improve my experience there and i do make efforts to come up with new things, that's why i think ACF can be a real help in keeping my self on the line. Nice to meet you all!:shy:

Reactions: Holly Hawkes
Hellooo!! I'm Kayla. I'm almost 23 (as of next month). I've been registered to a few cam sites now for at least a few months...I figure it's about time I introduce myself finally. Looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Hi, I'm ryan. I'm a semi-regular cam viewer/member at MFC. I've been doing some reading about the camming industry. My searches kept bringing me here, so it seemed like I should join. I look forward to having interesting discussions. Thanks Amber for creating this space.

Hello I'm Kitten, but you can also call me Erica :)
I've been a cam model on mfc for almost a month now and it's been so much fun! I've been lurking on here for about 2 months just trying to figure it all out, this forum has helped SO much, such great info. Can't wait to get access to more and make new friends :rofl:

Hi, I'm Dr Necessiter*

I joined MFC as a member a couple of months back for one particular model and quickly got sucked in... because I'm a huge nerd I like to find out what goes on behind the scenes, someone directed me to this site and so here I am.

*NB: not a real Doctor

Hi! My name is Belle (I think! Still choosing my name!) and I'm super new to camming. So new, in fact, that I haven't even started! I have a lot of things to get before I can start (laptop, webcam, lights, lingerie, toys, etc.), so in the meantime, I am doing all of the research that I can. I've essentially scoured the Cam Girl Wiki, and I'm so glad I made my way over to this forum. Thank you for all your advice, ambercutie! It's made this all seem a lot more doable.

Hi Everyone!

I'm Julie. I used to do some camming for fun, and I'm just getting back into it now, trying to do the serious and professional thing :p.

I like kink and BDSM and my big ass loves a good spanking. My nerdy glasses, cute bob, and love of stockings and socks will probably get you all excited. I'm on chaturbate as julielectrique. Links are in my profile!

I have to say the biggest learning curve for me right now is all of the interwebby stuff - where do I promote? How much do I promote? Also, why won't my damn chaturbate room fill up??!?!

More... soon! xo

• Hugs
Reactions: angieivy
I
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi girlsi'm about to become a MP and i'd love to hear advises

Hiiii ! Sharleen, 28yo (for real lol), newbie camgirl, been working for InternetModel for 8 months and starting on MFC on the 8th December !

I'm here to thank Amber and everyone here for the tutos on making MFC profiles ! I took 4 days to learn the codes basics and make my profile template. I'm very thankful you girls brought me into that !
I've always wanted to acquier this knowledge and I'm super happy to have my DYI profile just how I like it (work in progress tho).

Lots of interresting people on this forum, I can't wait to discuss with you ! :D

Hiiii ! Sharleen, 28yo (for real lol), newbie camgirl, been working for InternetModel for 8 months and starting on MFC on the 8th December !

I'm here to thank Amber and everyone here for the tutos on making MFC profiles ! I took 4 days to learn the codes basics and make my profile template. I'm very thankful you girls brought me into that !
I've always wanted to acquier this knowledge and I'm super happy to have my DYI profile just how I like it (work in progress tho).

Lots of interresting people on this forum, I can't wait to discuss with you ! :D
priestess of Eris? :D blessed be

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Not really, I'm just a guy that's been hanging around cam sites for years. Don't really say too much when I'm in a model's room because I'm really shy when I can see them. Hopefully that'll change, starting with here.

Hey Everyone! My name is Bell :happy: I have been a webcam model on myfreecams for 2 years and I fucking love it! I am 20 years old. I Currently live in Southern California but will be relocating to the deep and dirty south for school in a couple months. Looking forward to connecting with all the beautiful people on here! :inlove:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/bellsommers

twitter: @bellsomers

Reactions: angieivy