AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi i'm Cami

i've started reading up about caming for a few months after a fellow camgirl suggested it. I read the mfc wiki and was told about ACF (Which has totally blown me away!!!). as well as mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/infographic I already got my room setup with my c920, manycam, and even got charles bot. i cant wait to contribute more to this amazing community!

Hi! I go by Cyanide and I'm going to start camming within the next week when I feel ready and knowledgable enough :D spending lots of time watching succesful camgirls on MFC and I'd like to start there. I already have a small following on Tumblr and Fetlife where I have nudes and videos up, and I sell picture/video requests to people on those sites.

In search for a new girl friend I've tried out a lot of dating sites but had no success at all. Then I found MFC, not only are the girls much prettier here, you have also live video and they also answer you after you write to them, and they took their clothes off in hope to earn some money.

Of course dating a girl does not work that on MFC but it has also never worked for me on this dating sites, so no difference for me :)

Hey, I'm Vicki, I'm from Canada, I love all kinds of music, sushi is my favourite food and the Lelo Mia is my favourite vibrator. I've only just started on MFC. My first week was amazing! And the second week? Not so much. I'm hoping to get some advice and meet some rad people along the way. I know if I maintain a positive attitude and continue to hustle I can start making a living! I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys and getting the inside scoop.

As mentioned in the title, I'm Fanny. Messed up by holding shift while pressing Y. But we live with our regrets...

Been an MFCpean since 2010, which which provided the strength I needed in college.

If you think I'm cool hit me up, start a convo, or let me in on ACF forum shenanigans because I am always up for a good time.

That is all. Enjoy your day.

Hiya! New camgirl here, you can find me on MFC and chaturbate at lumina88 (mfc) and lumifits (chaturbate)

Hey I'm Cham or Theincrediblecham everywhere else. I'm from Earth, human being, ect. ect.

I'm addicted to online games on Steam and right now I play Bioshock Infinite for the 3rd time in a row. I like to listen to metal, pop, and rap and I LOVE macaroni and cheese.

I just started soing clips and I used to do MFC under a different name. I also enjoy cosplaying and cooking (not at the same time).

Hello! I'm Natalia... Brand spanking new to camming (4 days) and I totally jumped in head first without doing enough research *headpalm* I've been spending my days off cam finding ways to be successful. A friend of a friend suggested I check this page out and I'm excited to get to know new girls who are enjoying their time camming and who have ideas of how to better my room!

Hi I'm Alice, I am new to cam life and I am in search of tools I need to become a success. I have heard that Amber has a lot of helpful treasures here. I'm happy to get started

Hi, my name is Jamie and I've been camming for about 3 months, both on CB and MFC. I'm still deciding if I should delete one of my accounts and stick to one site. I'm looking for help and advice from veteran models.

Hi. Moffle lurker, student of orgasms and owner of far too many MFC premium accounts.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey, you can call me Bliss. I've heard a lot of good things about this site so I decided to check it out. I work on mfc.. have been for a little over half a year now maybe?? Anyways yeah I also love gaming, cosplay, and all sorts if music.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi! I'm babeariel and i'm stoked I finally joined the forum! :D I wanted to be more involved in the community so here i am! ^-^

I'm Naomi :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more than Amber :p

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!
Amber is viery hot !!!!1

Good morning Amber & friends!
My name is Ryn, I'm 29, female, Ontario Canada. I live with my (AWESOMELY) supportive boyfriend and have been on MFC since March 15/16. I have done 4 days on cam and each day I have evolved and learned something important for the next day.
Things I'm still struggling with is:
  1. CSS templates
  2. Offline videos (where do girls post these videos to then host them on their profiles?)
  3. Skype - not doing PayPal. But I am getting a LOT of people interest. For new girls 10mins on Skype = ? tokens
  4. Talking vs Show Time. When people aren't talking or when I catch myself talking too much & try and get the topic onto something more R rated - everyone falls silent. So I turn on the music and start to wiggle & tease. No one tips. I message online friends & try to get their interest - BASIC & PREMIUMS CAN chat. I refresh my TOPIC yada yada. I feel like this will just come in time. Watching other models I find isn't the best solution ... Anyone have thoughts? No need to reply here (I know this isn't the right place) I am free for insight that's all.
Keeping things short - looking forward to using this great resource to my advantage !
Ryn ❤

Hello all, I'm very new to the cam world. I have watched adult movies and have been to a strip club from time to time but up until a couple of weeks ago never had checked out any cam sites. Its a very interesting world. To have so many girls to choose from is so overwhelming. My expieriences so far have been nothing but good. I respect anyone who is comfortable with their body and able to put up with all kinds of people. Whether they are respectable or just plain creepy. I tip my hat to the cam girls.

Hi! I'm Charlotte, I'm new here and to this! I have broadcasted my cam once, but also spent some time in other models' rooms, watching and trying to get a feel for this! Definitely have tons to learn.

hi hi hi hi
im nessa_cozzi, i have been on mfc for over a year, but recently got on chaturbate for the past month. I have real world jobs, that i would love to quit and be a full time model. i just have a hard time heading towards that direction, if you have any tips and pointers throw some my way! Other that camming, i love hiking!

Hola grupo... Aprovecho para saludar a todos, soy nuevo por aquí, soy Geminnis y soy de Barcelona, Spain,.. Espero conocer gente interesante...