AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello. I was a question if somebody happend this...I was banned on my account .in pvt when I ask a user about email to send some photos with me .and they banned . I open new account .and after periods is close I was banned again.the say I violate terms of service and cam live is termination. Somebody have same problem like me? Can I have again account in cb ?pls help me thk

I'm Travis and i'm a studio owner on South America.
I want to know if there's any way to let me send private messages to other users.

I'm Travis and i'm a studio owner on South America.
I want to know if there's any way to let me send private messages to other users.
I assume that if you're just the studio owner (which you've stated like 6 times now) named Travis that is not your boob in your avatar?

I assume that if you're just the studio owner (which you've stated like 6 times now) named Travis that is not your boob in your avatar?
My girl use this account too, we broadcast as couple, and those are their boobs. But if that's a problem i'll change my avatar right now, i'm sorry.

Hello lovers! I'm an exotic dancer in Los Angeles, California, who's decided to dabble in web camming on MFC. I'm now 32 years old & seem to miss more & more work every year due to injuries. I clearly need something to fill in the income gaps & I could use a lower-impact gig. Hoping that web camming will be the answer!

This forum was recommended to me as an indispensable resource by an internet famous friend of mine. Looking forward to reading, obsessively, and hopefully eventually contributing useful information as well. Woo! If you have any questions about stripping in Los Angeles, feel free to pick my brain. ^_^

Hi I'm MissAnnaX I cam on Adultwork and Skyprivate for past few months. I have a lot of fun when my nerves aren't playing up. So currently I'm trying to boost my confidence and hope to make a decent living.
New friends and supportive advice would be great and very much appreciated!
Nice to meet you all guys and gals
Anna xx

Hi y'all. I'm Jessie. Thank you so much, Amber, for all of the hard work you've put into this forum. I just started on MFC. I devoured your public content and I can't tell you how appreciative I am for all of the information. I especially love the repeated admonitions not to be pushed to do what you're not comfortable with. I don't do nude in public. First night I was on this jerkface, er I mean gentleman, kept saying "You're not going to make any money here. You obviously don't want any money. You need to take off your top if you want to make money." I just politely told him that I encouraged him to go explore the wide world of MFC and find some titties to look at. He left pretty quickly after that, I didn't even have to kick him out. :-D

I'm back. I believe I must have forgotten my original login info! New to camming for pay, but not new to camming! There is such a plethora of information that is available now that wasn't available 10-15 years ago. Thanks to all who work hard to make this forum great!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi guys!!
I'm London, I started Camming on MFC May 1st.
Kind of lost on how everything works, trying to figure everything out, but I'm really enjoying it, and have made a few friends :) :h:
Found this site when I Googled how to use MFC in about 12 different ways, lol.
I just want to say thanks to everyone who post, you have no idea how much you have helped me over the last few days!
Any tips on tokens, or profile design, times to be online, etc, please let me know, I'm still learning :) :h:

Twitter: LondonLovesFun
Tumblr: NakedLoveForever
MFC: SweetLondon69

Hi, I'm Perri! I've heard bits and pieces about camming but started really considering it after reading a fantastic article recently. I did some research, watched some shows, and read a lot for about a week before signing up. I broadcasted for the first time yesterday...and there's definitely still a lot for me to learn, lol. I'm also really excited to meet and get to know other camgirls, and get into the community a little more, and, as a non-nude model, I really love the emphasis on sticking to your boundaries and doing what works for you here. :) I'm so excited to get started!

Have I already been in here? I can't remember. Anyway, I'm Stella, and usually NOT a huge flake... but this is all new to me and I'm a graduate student, so I haven't made a real commitment to camming yet. Even though I did my first show two years ago, I'm still basically a total newbie! I can't wait to learn from the best. :)

New here, I love this site already from just reading the post. I'm new to the cam game and need some really good pointers on how to be as successful as some of you.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi, I am Mahari. I am just getting started caming, waiting to become a model.
Woot hoot.
Trying to learn the ins and outs of the work.
Thanks for the help!

Hello everyone, I am new to this website and I have a few questions. (excuse my English). I don't really understand about the token thing people are talking, and for about how much dollars the panties cost?

I'm Bandett! I'm a new model on MFC. Well, no longer have new model status but i've been on there about two weeks now. I'm a non-nude model so things are pretty slow at the moment, but that was to be expected. I considered becoming a cam girl and watched other models for months before going for it and definitely found some favourites! I researched ALOT and had a set plan and everything but actually going on MFC is totally different. There's so much to figure out and it's so hard to do while having to make tips to keep your camscore up! I've got a few regular tippers so far but since I'm a non nude model it's hard to keep people in my room, I see members come in and leave straight away. I've had people ask me if i'm gonna stick it out and I AM! :) I actually look forward to coming online, I like seeing the same people in there everyday.
So, yeah. I just need to find ways to make tokens I guess! I've started a raffle for a painting (I'm an artist too) and am currently working on packages and clubs to add later. Also been taking time to make some videos and picture sets! I'd love to hear from other non nude models about how they first started out!

Reactions: PerriMynx
Hello everyone!
I'm Daisy Maxwell (DaisyMaxwell on MFC & Daisy_Maxwell on CB) I'm 22 and from the north east USA.
I have been camming for about 5 months now and so far it's been great overall! At the moment camming is my main source of income.
I have been reading this forum for a little while for some advice and decided I'd love to join a community of fellow camgirls to support each other and exchange advice.

Can't wait to meet you all :cat:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! I've been reading the forum for quite a while now and finally decided to get verified. Started camming on MFC a couple of months ago but recently switched to streamate.

Hi all! My name is Calliope. I've been camming on chaturbate for about 4 months. I like gaming (WoW, Aion, swtor) but don't get much of a chance to play these days as I have a very active 1 year old. I also like painting, sculpting, crocheting, knitting, making mixed media arty crap. I'm also socially awkward and reserved, but an exhibitionist. I know, makes no sense. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Hey everyone!
My name is LizzieJolie - call me Zie for short :D
I have been online since March - but only have around 30 hours of air time under my belt.
I have taken the time to make my own website - wix.com is very helpful.
Now I just have to get into a pattern and follow a schedule of sorts.
I'm here to meet new people - models and clients.
Also looking for more information to the growing list of questions.
Cheers - LizzieJolie

Hi I'm Lex! I haven't started camming yet, but I will be on MFC here soon! I am very excited! I'm 21, will be a softcore nude model, I love special effects make up, pole dancing and being a goof! looking forward to getting to know everyone here and can't wait to make my cam debut. Please follow me on Twitter @LexMorganMFC! My account isn't quite ready yet but will be soon. Thanks for reading!

Hi I'm Lex! I haven't started camming yet, but I will be on MFC here soon! I am very excited! I'm 21, will be a softcore nude model, I love special effects make up, pole dancing and being a goof! looking forward to getting to know everyone here and can't wait to make my cam debut. Please follow me on Twitter @LexMorganMFC! My account isn't quite ready yet but will be soon. Thanks for reading!

My bad guys, my Twitter is @Lex_MorganMFC ! Forgot the underscore!