AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey all! I'm just starting to look into camming and ran across this site, after reading some of the threads and seeing how supportive and sweet most of you ladies are I figured this be a great place to find answers to my million of questions! I'm working on getting my degree so I can work in a library ( I didn't even know ya needed a degree to work in libraries until a few months ago!) as I ADORE books. I have two very distinctive sides, the quite, sweet introvert and then the darker freak who likes to come out to play. Not sure what else to say here, so I think I'll just wrap it up! *I have already been told there is a veteran cam girl here who uses the name sweet dee, I'm not trying to step on toes or anything and will use a different name when I decided to take that leap to camming, but Sweet Dee has been my nickname for years so it was an easy go-to when trying to figure out a username for this site :) *

Hi! I'm Cocoa, I'm a newbie. I'm looking to get into a few niche/fetishes. I want to have some fun inventing a new persona and hopefully make some $$$. I've been looking into FinDom and the thought of being a Goddess seems fun. I have to some research. I few other things that I've kicked around was bimbofication, feeder/eating, etc. There's so much stuff out there. I haven't signed up to any cam sites because I'm currently setting up my place. But, I'm pretty eager to get started.

Hi,
I'm Billy, and I can't believe I'm just learning about this site. I've been watching cam girls for years now. Niteflirt, then Cammodels.com, a little Chaturbate...but I hope this opens new doors!

Hello, i'm Lexie Rae. I have been camming for a couple months on mfc mostly and a little bit on chaturbate.

I'm London! New to the cam girl thing. Watch out interweb I'm the best at everything I do :-* here to learn exactly how to do that! Teach me your ways!

Hi I'm Miss Olive.

I want to get into camming. I am trying to break into the local pro domme world also. I've been in the local kink scene here for a few years. I'm a queer sado-sensual Domme into foot worship/fetish, queening, humiliation, financial domination, orgasm control/denial, chastity, and degradation.

Hello. I started broadcasting on chaturbate in March as "cosmicfuck". I've just begun selling on manyvids and working on MFC as "emberdrake". Camming is really fun for me and I plan to do it for a while. I would love to make some model friends. ✨

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Hi everyone!

My name's Tallulah and I started camming on chaturbate a few days ago. As I have only be streaming with a (male) friend of mine I can't yet apply for model status, but if I should ever start solo-camming I'll definitely go for it as I have already learned quite a bit about camming in the public threads and am really curious about more insights in this business.
I'm mostly streaming for fun as I do have a real-life full-time job (and because it's a little complicated to cam regularly if you don't want to go online alone, but your cam partner is living a 3-hour-drive away... :D). So you might see me online or post something in this forum, or you might not - let's see how things will work out.

Love :h:

CompanionCube

P.S.: Sorry for any mistakes as english isn't my native language. Hopefully you still understand me. ;)

Welcome to all the new ACFers! Please let me know if there are any questions, I can hopefully point you in the direction of helpful posts.

Also, thanks @YoureBeyond for your enthusiasm for this forum! It's awesome. I do ask maybe if you could ease up on the welcoming committee since you're also brand new here. :)
Thanks Amber for your kind message. Sorry about that :), warmest greetings to you.

Hey, Im a returning Cam girl. Started when I was 18, didn't know what I was doing, but had a ton of fun. Now I'm back and getting into it and looking to start back up in the next month once I'm done moving. =]

Hey everyone! I'm a new webcam model. I used to work on MFC a few years ago but so much has changed! I'm here to learn and meet new people!

Hey y'all! New cam girl here.. I started about a month ago now, but I only work a few days out of the week. I absolutely LOVE it, and can't wait to start this new chapter in my life!

I have gone through 17 pages of ACF forums on google and can't wait to join in on the Models Only section! Peace and Love!

Hey everyone! I'm Joanna from the midwest, USA. I was a camgirl for about a year and a half on Chaturbate then switched to selling content only on MGF, ManyVids and YouKandy about 4 months ago. This forum provided me with a lot of helpful information when I was first getting started so now I'm back to get more involved and hopefully help out a few people who are just getting started like I was back then!

Hey everyone, I'm Rivka! I'm planning on beginning my cam career after I purchase a nice webcam (which won't be until after my next paycheck) but until then, I'm doing all the research I can so I can make sure I start off on the right foot. Nice to meet you all!

Hiiiii! I'm Veronica Saida Tyler (idk why the full name lol) but you can just call me Vee. I'm a camgirl on MFC for about 3 months now, and I am loving it! I am also on ExtraLunchMoney, it's where I sell my videos and do custom work. Get to know me, I am ALWAYS looking to make new camgirl friends!!!!! (i have no friends irl) lol

Hi.. I'm Carolina, a camgirl from Brazil. I work on Chaturbate and CAM4 and I want to connect with other models, learn about others sites I could work with, any opinions from Brazil would be so special! Let's connect! Thanks

lHEy Im Gram im New here of course. IM in to alternative rock gurnge east/westcoast rap old school battles im 35 imm easy going fun to hang with and am tatted up. hmu if u wanna know mmore

Attachments

• n 011.jpg
    n 011.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
wassap all im new to the forum.. my name is robbie, i have a few friends that are cam models and they have sent me on a mission to figure how to protect their content and noticed a lot of good info here.. mebe i can learn an help others.. anyway .. peace