AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everyone. I'm very new to cam girl life. Two shows only. I'm 60 years old but don't look it. I'm having trouble setting up my profile in Chaturbate...guess that's why I'm here. I've been to several websites for advice but can't find a simple solution to adding hashtags to my room. Once I've conquered that task I'll move onto the next. So any advice will be welcomed. Thankyou. Belinda x

Hi! :hi: I'm Bella, a new camgirl hoping to be able to read up on some helpful info on the site! Nice to meet y'all

Hi I'm Isa! I've been interested in sex work/camming for about two years, doing some research here and there. Now I'm starting to really get into the idea of camming and researching more seriously so here I am!! :)

Hello everyone

I'm tittyteaser a premium member on MFC.
Have looked around here a bit in the past when i been stuck with profile css.

I'm hoping i can give back a little to the community, i still have a couple of BIG css issues to resolve but they can wait for another day :D

Hey friends! I'm Opal and I'm a fairly new MFC cam girl. I've been online a few times now and I love it; it's so much fun! I joined here to make friends mostly, but I've been seeing some super helpful advice threads and would like to read more :) Nice to meet you all!

I'm Libby! I have a MFCs account but haven't been on there as much as another site Camsoda, I got directed here from an awesome cam model that has been super helpful so far!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
hi i am about to be a cam girl in chaturbate from india. i have an indian payoneer which is not useful as i contacted payoneer and they said i cant recieve money from chaturbate. then i tried paxum and read a lot of reviews which said paxum steals money like that . i m afraid that my checks can get lost in transit and wire transfer minimum $1000 only.i dont know if i can earn that within 2 payout period as an aspiring cam girl i need some help how to get payments peacefully i have been banging my head with this issue for 6 months still nothing searching for someone to guide me . someone (cam girl) plz help with this i need some help asap but surely not desperate for money but to get over this lonely life .thanks for patiently reading this i hope anyone help me with this issue

Hi there! I'm June. I have been camming on MFC for a week and a half, and I discovered this forum a few days ago. Finally decided to sign up because it is a gold mine of information, and because I would like to join the "community", as nobody knows about what I'm doing and I don't know any cam girl myself. Looking forward to get to know you all :)

Hi! I'm alexandria! Former PSO turned cam girl and I just started on MFC! I have no idea what I was doing and was sent here haha looking forward to exploring the forum!

Hi I am Elena. I am a graduate student and started camming on MFC in May 19th 2016 made top500-1000 first two months than switched over to chaturbate as I don't really desperately need the money and MFC was more "work" than I really wanted to give out. I enjoy CB, its more relaxed (no camscore) but I only can cam about once a week now (with a boy cam model) since I am taking 12 hours of classes, I need to graduate in December! I am looking to find a cam girl in my area since camming with a boy has made me a lot more money, followers (just hit 20K! :)) and is more fun! Problem is I don't live in a medium size city so I feel comfortable giving out my city location but still have not met any girls in my area. I've met about 4 other male students that go to my school though haha.

Hi everyone... my name is Steve...just opened ACF account..Great to be here...i have been on MFC for 3 years or so (on and off). This forum seemed like a great idea to discusss thing among my fellow voyeurs and cam girls.

Hi I'm Sara I'm experience plus size model looking for a very adventures photographer whos Interested in working with plus size model I hope everyone of you on here get wear you want and best of luck everyone Sara x

Hi I'm trying to introduce myself don't seem to be working xx
You may have noticed a pink warning on your post that it was waiting for moderator approval before it would appear in the thread. :)

Hey everyone, I'm Effy and just getting started, so want to be prepared to avoid as many mistakes as possible, and it looks like this site will be v e r y helpful, thank you, Amber!

Hey, I'm Valerie from Ukraine. I used to work on a studio a few years ago, didn't like it at all) Quite a bad first impression of working as a model, when they make it actually a "job" - if you know, what I mean. Crazy percentage of payout, no payout if you don't have a day minimum etc. So I'm back in camming, but now it's for fun, not only money, finally)
I'm working on MFC for a week, it's not easy, I must admit, but exactly the kind of camming I'd prefer. I suppose it will take some time to build up my own community, but I'm not disappointed having a bad day on the site. I know what I want to do and how, so I will insist on my rules lol)
I'm also going to try SM and Streamray again, they were pretty good for me in the past.
Thank you for this forum, it's really helpful - you know, there is a version of a model forum in here, but it's almost dead. Plus, here I see more interesting personalities to talk to and maybe ask for a piece of advice)