AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello!
I am Aubrey or Bre, whichever you like best. I am a 20 year old live webcam model on myfreecams! I love watching anime and if you ever find your way to my chatroom just know I'd love some new manga/anime recommendations! I've got double D's so it doesn't hurt to come see me for the boobies too! Well, now that you know a little about me I'll tell you why I started camming and what I'm looking for here! I love meeting new people and hearing shared experiences from all different walks of life, I love that my chat room can be a solace for some people, I honestly hope that my cam career will start to progress and that I can make the most of it by becoming a full-time cam girl! Thank you if you've ever spent any of your time or tokens in my room, please know you are welcome anytime! Also I wanted to add, thanks if you've read this far! A lot of these introductions were short, sweet, and to the point; I wanted mine to be different, like me! So in turn here is a short report about me and why I love camming! I know, I am a nerd... Well I think thats all for now but catch me on cam sometime! Models and members alike, I would love to meet you all. In the wise words of the Number 1 Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja - "Believe it!"

xoxo, aubreyf0x

(felt almost TOO gossip girl with my sign off)

Heya. I introduced myself here a few years ago but then went MIA so I'm here again to reintroduce myself and try to get that model status! :D I tried out mfc 4 years ago, but only logged on a few times before giving it up and recently decided to give it a go again. Anyhoo, I love drawing, painting, reading, music, my puppies, hiking, traveling and being an introverted homebody (movie marathons, video games etc etc). I'm going back to school to finish my degree in graphic design and trying to find friends who are cam girl life friendly. :) My username on MFC is A_Koi and you can follow me on twitter @a_koi_fish i love chatting with fellow camgirls so come say hi! ^^

Hello all. I'm Dropkat. I just recently got interested in the cam girl industry, and it seemed like this was a good place to learn about it and talk to people involved in it.

A little about me. I build stuff; usually on, or related to the internet. Hobbies and interests include building rockets, video editing, talking to interesting and unusual people, encryption and security, typography, video games, and dogs. My role model is Frank Reynolds.

I've got the same username on MFC, if you ever see me over there.

Hey people!!

I just signed up.... Im here looking for a woman to team up with and do some couple shows as they seem to be quite popular.

Im 27, Clean, Gym fit body and Vwe. I'll post some pics shortly.

If your interested in doing couples shows then send me a message or reply to this post. You should live in London or Kent.

Thanks

Hello my name is Maria but people know me as Bomb_Bae I'm 24 years old and been on cam (myfreecams) from already 5 years ago. I'm a average model there never finished on top 250 but I was there for a few days.Camscore always over 1800 but never higher than 6000,happy to make friends and be a good funny,teaser on cam

Hello all im wolverine Im am new ,i just recently got into chaturbate and its seems a nice place with cool people and meet some cool models so far! i like to play video games and talk about almost anything
i love music and to play the piano ,if you people wanna check me out thats my same username for chaturbate hah ,nice to meet you all :)

I'm Cr33pyKi77y and I spend wayyy too much time playing games, painting, singing terribly, and looking at cute clothes I can't afford :cry:

um yo i'm Chelsea, my username on chaturbate is the same as this one ---- if u read my about me there it says that i'm pregnant, but i had a miscarriage (it was my first pregnancy, and unfortunately they couldn't find a reason)

i've been cammin on MFC + CB since oct. 2015 i think ?? but anyways, i'm currently on hiatus -- i also sell clothes n stuff (not panties but real clothes 4 y'all to feel cute)

i'm 24, a kindergarten teacher assistant. once healed mentally i'm going to go back into the cam werld once more, but i thought it would be a good idea to get some gal pals on here (i think i used to have another username but i forgot it / wanted it to match CB ????? IDK !)

I'm Cierra, I'm 25 and I've been very interested in becoming a Cam Model, so I thought I would start with this forum with some questions and read some and maybe get some more info on some things that I have questions about. I'm looking forward to chatting with and getting to know everyone on here!

Last edited:
My name is Sassy_Rebel on MFC and I have been a low key web cam girl for about 6 years, looking to expand my knowledge and experience!

Hi guys! I'm Ella and I just did my first show yesterday on MFC. It went really well and I was super happy with the turnout - I felt energetic the whole time. I want to think of my games but seem to come up with a reason for not doing it whenever i see other games that other models do. I want something fun and unexpected! Anyways, last night i wrote down little sexy prices on bits of paper and put each one inside a balloon and blew it them all up and popped them when I got tipped for it. And then I did whatever I wrote! It seemed toward okay and it definitely gave me something to do if it ever got to silent (I was blowing up balloons and taking tips for them at the same time, just on and off) so it gave me something to do with my hands and face with is much better for my motivation then just hanging out. Anyways, I loved it but i wanna do some other stuff! I'm currently waiting for my verified cam girl status.

Also, does anybody have any ideas about alternative places to cam besides your house (car, woods, movie theatre, etc) ((without breaking any site rules))?

Hey there! I'm a new girl in here :)
and i have some questions, i would really appreciate it if somebody answered some and idk where to ask them

I'm Jesse, and I'm a relatively new camgirl on MyFreeCams. I joined the forum in hopes of finding advice and maybe getting a little help with building a MyFreeCams profile if anybody is bored and has some free time. Other than that, I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Hello, am a newbie who has never used social media. I suck at computers. I am on MFC and cannot figure out to personalize my profile page. I am so behind all the other girls and trying to up my game. Any tips tricks or adive. Please help!

Heyyyyyyyy everyone!

I'm BlaireyGunn on MFC and have been active for a month now :happy:

Love this forum and all the help it brings and I'm excited to try and participate more - even if it's saying thanks to all the threads that help me!

B xx

Reactions: RedVelvetCake
Hi!! I'm Ashlyn Cruz, and that name isn't familiar to anyone because I quit the cam biz after a short, unprepared run at it... Anyway I'm a student and I'm looking for a partner in crime to join me when I get back online

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Soooo when I clicked the "here" link I couldnt add my mfc account or any social media ...I am new to this,although I`ve been surfing on here for awhile.Help!!!Being blonde.Also my MFC user name is BoobieTrap69 (it is a trap!!)
UPDATE 2 minutes later,I got it figured it out...I think

Last edited:
Hey all :)

I'm Quinn. I'm 24 and I started camming a few months ago on CB. I started camming because I actually have severe anxiety and depression that make leaving my house really hard sometimes and make holding a job extremely difficult. I've never been shy (online) and thought what the hell? :p
I don't have a profile picture up yet but I'm sure I will soon. I'm really still learning a lot about camming (did my first lotion show today!) and hope to make friends and learn a lot here. It's nice to meet you all :)