AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
wondering if anyone can help me get ahold of shirley or (punker barbie) have a few questions and need help maybe someone can take a moment to help me ! please and thank you

Hey everyone! New member here. I'm a successful blogger & I'd like to bring my creativity to the world of camming in a way that's playful but also intelligent and respectful. Idea that I can't wait to get started on: 10 most creative tipper club concepts. I mean, who wouldn't want to join Sweet Dee's High SocieDee?

Hi I'm jodine aka jodydimes I'm from the Caribbean Jamaica to b exact ...cramming can become lonely especially if u Dnt have ppl who can relate to our struggles n achievements ...hence y I'm here I hope to make long lasting friendships

Hey!

I just started at MFC. I have always been curious & have a lot of friends tell me it seems like a fair option. I do erotica/fetish model professionally, which I was lazy about last year due to café job & serious relationship that may or may not work out. I've been trying to get back, but once you linger it's hard.. soo I'm starting camming to get myself back in the sexiness, have an at home sexy job between traveling for photoshoots on the weekend, & produce personal content!

I have been working hard on my profile relearning newer html & css, which is taking a lot of my time. I actually used this site has helped me, which is why I decided to join. Honestly wish I knew having my profile up first was important before camming. My score has dropped since I started. I'm so lost that I've even thought about restarting the whole process once I figure out the kinks with my profile.

I have a means to get my content situated by this month with live photoshoots, weekly updates, etc. For the time being I'm still working on a few things. I swear the beginning score was nice because I had people requesting. I was so naive about what to say or do.. still am.

Then I stopped for a few days because I needed to travel for shoots. I was offline for maybe 2-3 days & my score went from 1000 to 540.. now I'm struggling getting people in my room. Hopefully being apart of this forum will help me figure out the camming world. It's so different than the erotica/fetish modeling world in many regards, such as collaborative photoshoots, events/conversations/panels/parties, & promotion. I feel so alone everytime I look over everything vs erotica/fetish modeling, where I have nonstop people to talk to about ideas & planning.

*sighs*

Anyways, here's my profile on MFC~
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ChatonNyx_MFC
(Still working on a lot of things with it atm..)

Hi, I'm Joep and it's been my (almost) lifelong dream to make a website where people can do anything they want, including camming :) I hope everyone has a great day!

Hiii I'm Ari and I'm trying to learn about the camgirl world. I have been brodcasting a few times but I don't really know how to improve my skills in front of the camera. Hope I can learn and share some of my experiences here! Thanks a lot for this site.

Hello I am Varg. Shy guy, musician by profession and absolutely in love with Model Aalliyahh.
I visit a lot of other girls on CB though. Sometimes I can't just make up my mind. So many
beautiful girls make my head spin. Aalliyahh is No.1 though. She's absolutely special to me.

In my spare time, I read a lot, play games on my PS4 and watch a lot of action/horror/war movies.
Recently developing a strong preference for biopics/real events movies like Sully and 13 Hours.
I love Sci fi and british comedies like Carry On movie series.

Hi i'm ali :h: I just started camming 2 days ago on mfc. My name is badgirlali on there also. I'm looking to make cam girl friends so hmu!

Hi :) I started last month and I've been lurking on this forum for a week. I cam ostly on MFC but still looking around (did a show on cam4 yesterday). Still biting in :)

I'm Blue, a geeky, chubby, queer heathen who has never been afraid to show off her body. I've never cammed before, but I'm highly interested, and I know a lot of people who have done it/are doing it. I stumbled across this form via Google, looking for tips for beginners!

Hey everyone, I'm June Mason.
I'm pretty new to the camming world. I posted very regularly on Tumblr for quite a while, and I had a lot of requets from followers to start camming, so here I am!
I'm a research nerd, so I spent weeks online and in these forums before I went live on cam for the first time. I still have a lot to learn and a fan base to grow, but I think I'm doing decently. I still spend an hour every day researching something because I always have a question about camming.
But I love camming so far.
I'm registered and verified on a few sites, but I seem to stick around Chaturbate the most.
I've had a little bit of issues rebranding myself essentially. My Tumblr that got me started was on a total different screen-name that I have zero interest in going by, so its been fun converting everything over to the name that will stick with me.
I just set up a twitter account today. I've never been much for social media so I'm having issues operating that part of my marketing, lol.
If you're looking for me, I'm JuneMason on Chaturbate and Tumblr, and JuneMason69 on Twitter.
Anyway, I can't wait to meet everyone and get to know some more people in the camming world. That's been my biggest downfall yet is not having any model friends.
Can't wait to chat with everyone!
-June Mason

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Oh hey, I'm Daizy, I'm just starting out to cam. I noticed a lot of girls use a Lovense toy that reacts when tips come in. I like that idea because I'm not a big 'chat' kind of person. So I bought one and I'm trying to set it up. I need to create different token set ups for different sites so I can split cam. It's a little confusing how all the girls have different prices and all the abbreviations. I have no fuckin clue what's going on! Any advice for what to offer? Also why do some people use such specific number's for tokens? Like 222-499 token for a certain # of seconds? Why not like 200-400, is there a reason for such specific #'s? Thanks you guys❤

I'm Frank, well at least I claim I am. I technically am a cb model, but haven't really cammed yet, and don't know when I will or how much. I've heard the markets small for strictly straight guys, especially those that bore themselves and have no Idea what they are doing. I actually have a few camgirls I watch on occasion & one I watch at every opportunity. But the more I can understand the better I can interact with models.

Hello Everyone! My name is Roderick, My Nick name is Mr Ander Son. I Started as Cammodel male on Chartubate! I'm here for exchange experiences and tips with everyone! Thanks for all!

Hello! I'm Nina and I'm new to cam. I'm going to do non-nude tease. Like pretty much everyone, I've been contemplating it for a while, but now is the time. Because I try to overprepare, I've been studying blogs, forums, cams, taking notes, making menus, planning photo sets, making equipment wishlists, and planting flags on social media in the meantime. I'm just waiting on my webcam so I can get going.

The forums have already been a big help. Thanks, all!

Hey everyone, I'm June Mason.
I'm pretty new to the camming world. I posted very regularly on Tumblr for quite a while, and I had a lot of requets from followers to start camming, so here I am!

You experience any bitterness yet? There's a certain breed of dude that HATES women who charge for their content and will turn on you the second you do. They even have a word for it: "Paywhore."

You experience any bitterness yet? There's a certain breed of dude that HATES women who charge for their content and will turn on you the second you do. They even have a word for it: "Paywhore."

Lol I think we've all experienced narcissists who think they deserve things they want for free. Sounds like she has supportive followers though. That's a good start. ^.^

Lol I think we've all experienced narcissists who think they deserve things they want for free. Sounds like she has supportive followers though. That's a good start. ^.^

Yeah I know haha, they're everywhere. Was curious about her previous followers specifically though because I'm from that same world. I like to think I was never one of those guys but I can't lie, there was always this sense of disappointment when one of my fave nude bloggers on Tumblr suddenly realized "Hey, I can make money doing this!"

Hey everyone! New member here. I'm a successful blogger & I'd like to bring my creativity to the world of camming in a way that's playful but also intelligent and respectful.

Yeah I know haha, they're everywhere. Was curious about her previous followers specifically though because I'm from that same world. I like to think I was never one of those guys but I can't lie, there was always this sense of disappointment when one of my fave nude bloggers on Tumblr suddenly realized "Hey, I can make money doing this!"

Prefacing that I mean this in a non-disrespectful and genuinely curious way...but is the nudity what makes it so against the grain for you, is it the feeling that a cammer reminds you of an old friend and the thought of them being sexual for money is "icky"?

I'm not trying to sound judgey so sorry if that's how it comes off. I simply am always curious about folks who seem to think of sex work as (for lack of better words because I don't think you necessarily mean it to this extreme) dirty.

Prefacing that I mean this in a non-disrespectful and genuinely curious way...but is the nudity what makes it so against the grain for you, is it the feeling that a cammer reminds you of an old friend and the thought of them being sexual for money is "icky"?

I'm not trying to sound judgey so sorry if that's how it comes off. I simply am always curious about folks who seem to think of sex work as (for lack of better words because I don't think you necessarily mean it to this extreme) dirty.

No it's fine, I don't mind the questions!

For me personally it was simply an issue of money. I grew up in severe poverty and have my ups and downs as an adult. I've always been fine with sex work considering I can be pretty shy, it just wasn't often that I had the means to pay for anything.

As far as a more general answer that can explain the douchebags, well, I just think they hate the power these women wield and have to diminish it in some way.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
No it's fine, I don't mind the questions!

For me personally it was simply an issue of money. I grew up in severe poverty and have my ups and downs as an adult. I've always been fine with sex work considering I can be pretty shy, it just wasn't often that I had the means to pay for anything.

As far as a more general answer that can explain the douchebags, well, I just think they hate the power these women wield and have to diminish it in some way.

Same actually...kinda. I see nothing wrong I suppose with having a money fetish as long as it doesn't actually become your only reason for living. I do various money related fetishes like findom, but it's just easy and like I tell them ahead of time, it doesn't interest me all that much. Are there gold digging camgirls? Absolutely. However (and I totally understand the wish to take this with a huge grain o' salt) there are others like myself who look at camming not as much from the money angle. Initially I went in because I desperately needed cash when my job wasn't paying for a work injury as quickly as they should. I too have anxieties in person so stripping in a club was not an option for me (assuming I could have stripped at the time with a leg cast hah). Personally I'm happy with living rather non-materialistically with a nest egg for emergencies. I love camming for various other reasons in the list below.

Other reasons for camming:
  • No pressure from bosses and co-workers to meet the goals that they dish out. Plus if you have a bad few cam shifts you won't as likely get fired over it. (Pressures from members from time to time, but I don't mind banning bullies)
  • Unfriendly customer? No need to suck up. Just ban em.
  • Slowly you begin to learn (hopefully) that if someone doesn't like your body type or personality, it's like them not choosing the same favorite color as others. Does anyone really care if a person's favorite color is blue when they like red? No. I don't care if someone prefers blondes over brunettes or petite over chubby. I personally have an a tendency to lean more toward redheads, but that doesn't mean everyone else should.
  • A huge sense of self-accomplishment feelz happens after you learn coding, gif making, lighting tricks etc.
  • I learned to be very assertive and even confrontational because of camming. I'd go as far as saying I'm pretty addicted to butting in when I feel like it'll be interesting to me (for example how I first butted in and mentioned you here.) ^.^;
  • People with anxiety like myself often have issues with getting in touch with other humans. Is it the same as meeting other people in person? No. However it's nice interacting like a real life people when I'm typically a hermit. I've gotten much better throughout the years in socializing offline, but I feel camming was a stepping stone for me to that point.
  • As long as you're open-minded and good at taking criticism it makes for a great way to learn more about yourself and improve.
So sure I wouldn't necessarily recommend camming to someone who had say issues with their body or gets depressed when people for whatever reason don't like them. I'd be honest that it has it's downsides with potential stalkers and such, however on the whole can actually be a very good experience even for a person who isn't looking into it for the money.

Don't get me wrong. I won't do things for free. It is my job and I don't take well to feeling like a doormat. Also maybe I have it totally backwards, but I feel as long as the member is being respectful and paying what the cammer asks, I feel they are more likely to think of the person as a person than an object even on a screen. A few times in my life I worked for big corporations that paid me by the hour, and if I didn't do things perfectly by a high-paying customer's perfectionist standards. I'd get penalized even if it was something illogical due to the company wanting the customer to feel they were always right. I wasn't allowed to accept tips, and frankly felt more like an object in that atmosphere a hundred times more than I do working at my own pace and with my own rules.

Anyway sorry for taking over the thread. Also thank you for being polite and not taking any of it as a directed attack, as it felt like an interesting topic. :h:

Reactions: opphs

I understand what you're saying, Opphs.
There was a little struggle coming from Tumblr into Camming. But the fans I cared about seemed to understand.
I did get some complaints, comments, and questions mainly centered around I used to post so much free content on Tumblr, and its since changed into a marketing and teaser outlet. But I try to still take care of my Tumblr followers, and I spoil some of my fans that are still following me on this journey. They were the start of all of this for me, so I don't ever want them forgotten about.
My biggest issue has been centered around rebranding from my Tumblr name that so many knew to what I now go by - June Mason.
I didn't start my Tumblr on the idea to post nudes. It actually started as me photo blogging my new journey into being a submissive. All the nudes just seemed to take off and got me to this point.

Reactions: opphs and Ann_Sulu