AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everybody!
So my name's Alessia and I've been a cam girl for a little less than a month. It has been an exciting experience full with ups and downs but I'm very confident it will get better and better.

I'm only on Streamate now, I know most of you are on MFC and I would love to go there in the near future. I just found this board and I'm still trying to get to know it but, as I don't have anyone to talk about this besides my husband, I guess this would be a good start.

Best wishes!

Hello all! I am a 23 years old guy who recently starting modelling on chaturbate. I haven't been very successful yet because I neglected many important aspects, mainly.. getting on regularly enough so that the new fans don't forget about me, and not taking advantage of the "new" thing. But I work in a field full of gay guys with whom my ability to flirt is important and I have been successful doing that, so I believe I could build something pretty nice as a cam model with time, even if I started in the pretty much worst way possible.

I know this forum is mainly for cam girls but there really aren't any forums just for camboys, so I thought might as well join. And like it or hate it, as a gay guy I get along well with most women, so that shouldn't be a problem :playful:

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi,

I'm Natasha, I've been modeling for 5 years, camming for 3, and producing fetish for under a year. I am a forum newbie, and I am looking for more places to find friends to hang out with and promote custom video orders. I am also looking for more models to work with for cam and fetish, and for a new video hosting site that is currently in the works. So generally, I'm just trying to network!

I've been reading this forum for years! This one is definitely my top 2 favs

Cheers!

Okay, this is gonna be long(I think) because I think I'm gonna use this as practice for my about me sections; as you can see, I'm bad at deciding things.

Princess Aria Rose Ortiz, 22*

I've always felt very aware of myself and things around me. I have always felt like a very sexual person, and partly due to that(and to a lot of other things) I have always had a very low self esteem. That's beside the point for the moment though; when I was younger I'd always wanted to work in the adult industry. I collected anything with a playboy bunny on it since I was 12 in fact. I've always been fascinated by the adult entertainment culture. I always saw it as so empowering to show my body in that way, mostly because society told me it wasn't empowering to do so. Now I am woke and realize everything I hate about myself, I only hate myself because society says I should hate myself for it. I tried to cam a few years ago, but I chickened out more or less; for a lot of reasons, like my grandmother was my accountant. Now I'm (a little) older and at a different phase of my life; I have a partner more than willing to support me, and I'm not ashamed that I love the job and the industry.

I always enjoyed getting off on cam in high school for my boyfriend who was long distance, we only saw each other a few weeks every 3 months or so. It always made me feel more confident after, and I hated how I felt ashamed for that. I'm fully willing and able now to cam and hopefully work further in the adult industry in the future. I live at home still for the next few months so it gets frustrating, but I am even moving in with my boyfriend after that. He wants to help me camming too, so I have an always ready partner for the potential B/G show. Right now he and I are registered on Chaturbate and BongaModels, and I signed up again for MFC, and I'll probably go to StreamMate in a few weeks when I start getting a routine down. When I did this a few years ago, I was only on MFC and StreamMate. I can't wait to use this to even further explore my sexuality and perhaps delve into kinks that I would be otherwise uncomfortable with in my current relationship. I've always been curious about Domme life and I feel a deep enough sense of hostility for the patriarchy it seems that now might be the perfect time to delve into that. However by the BDSM definition I am a princess, I love to serve those who make me feel safe and secure, and recognize me as an equal outside the bedroom.

I can feel the Goddess inside me waiting to be unleashed; her unlimited potential and wisdom that's waiting to be tapped into. Sexuality and its true fluidity can be empowering all by itself, I'd like to share in that power here, doing this. Everyone deserves mutual consensual pleasure, without real judgment. I *can* be a bitch, but that's not my default setting. Inside I know that we are all connected and you should simply treat others the way you would like to be treated, and if someone doesn't know how to treat themselves well, and isn't willing to change, you just cut them off with no hard feelings or ill will. I have unlimited potential and some big plans for the future; I think I'd like to start writing a book while trying to get out of the $10k(5 medical and 5 school loans) in debt life managed to give me with nothing to show, and I'd like to save some money and go back to school for cosmetology. To be honest I'd love to go back to school and get a few degrees. Sociology, psychology, PoliSci, pre-law, maybe even business. I'm a true amateur with OCD and my love of obscure things and expansive knowledge knows no bounds.

I have been lurking these forums for a last few days and thanks to the info here I am more than confident to move forward entirely and I strongly feel like I can build an empire. You ladies and gents have compiled a huge amount of information, helpful information, and I can't wait to be able to become a verified model so I can tap into an even further wealth of info from you guys. I hope I can be a helpful contributor one day as well, when I start learning more tips and tricks of the trade. I can't wait to get to know you guys further.

I am Audrey Andersonx. I am not yet verified on here yet (meaning I can't access all the model boards) but hopefully someone sees my question and can help out? I am trying to have a big "Many Vids Store Opening" thing this weekend. My store is ready but nobody can find it or pay through it yet because I don't have the required number of videos available yet (though people have been able to favorite my page as of yesterday). I've heard 5 videos and 10 videos as the minimum requirement - does anyone know what the actual number is? I'm trying to set some videos to post later to make this live Saturday - but I am wanting confirmation that it'll work. At what point were your stores live and people able to make purchases? Thank you!

https://twitter.com/audreyandersonx

In my first week of cramming!! Started it with my boyfriend on chaturbate... very excited to branch out. The couple times we've done it together we're really fun... very positive and fun... I did it once by myself, still fun, but definitely a lot harder when you are The only focus... hoping to really get this all down and have fun at the same time. I love learning more about the business and any tip and trick will help!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Recently single and new adult actor and cam model, used to play college football and i am a trainer as my day job, graduated from arizona state but moved back to chicago, i enjoy being little spoon and rubbing my dogs belly

HEY! I don't know anyone really. I have one friend who models on MFC sometimes, and I just jumped in yesterday. I felt pretty comfortable and enjoyed myself! Anyways, I'd love to hear from anyone who has any tips on how to be successful with MFC. I can already tell you can make crazy money on there. - xo

@Beau Cambridge Might wanna check your twitter linkage here. Seems it isn't spelled quite correctly.

Reactions: Beau Cambridge
I posted a simple introduction and I kinda regret it now lol. Hope its okay to do a do-over.
I cammed twice successfully and twice not so successful haha.
I have anxiety and depression but I have a close friend who is supportive of me. It's hard to get out of my head and into a mindset that makes getting on and getting through the dead chat easier but everyday that I'm having a good mental health day I always want to try my best and do better.
The thing that really got me wanting to do it is the social aspect. When I was checking out other models rooms seeing them chat and joke around is really what made me want to take the chance.
I also like how I can incorporate some of my creativity into this. I have plans for videos that i'm soooo excited for.
I'm nervous about having the New Model tag removed but I hope by then I'm more confident and maybe even get a regular or two lol.

If any other models who struggle with mental health has tips or just some words to share I would be so appreciative :)

I posted a simple introduction and I kinda regret it now lol. Hope its okay to do a do-over.
I have anxiety and depression but I have a close friend who is supportive of me. It's hard to get out of my head and into a mindset that makes getting on and getting through the dead chat easier but everyday that I'm having a good mental health day I always want to try my best and do better.
The thing that really got me wanting to do it is the social aspect. When I was checking out other models rooms seeing them chat and joke around is really what made me want to take the chance.
I also like how I can incorporate some of my creativity into this. I have plans for videos that i'm soooo excited for.
I'm nervous about having the New Model tag removed but I hope by then I'm more confident and maybe even get a regular or two lol.

If any other models who struggle with mental health has tips or just some words to share I would be so appreciative :)
Hey! I suffer from multiple mental health disorders too! I'd love to find some more cam friends and even more so, some more friends that know they're not nuerotypical. My fav part about camming the first time I tried was it didn't feel like work so it didn't give me that overwhelming anxiety. I'm trying to start and run everything I do like a business. Work on plans days in advance and ect. It makes it easier for me to enjoy times in the room because it honestly sometimes felt like a break, and when I did the proper leg work, it was easy for me to earn the money I needed. Anyway, if you wanna get in touch, message me on here. I'm not a social media user so I'm still setting everything up.

Hi there, I'm brand new to ACF and am trying to get verified. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Hi love! I've been struggling with BPD and depression for some time now. Even though I haven't been camming for long, it has helped me a lot. I'm a bit more confident now, there were times when I couldn't see myself in the mirror without crying but watching my cam each day, knowing that I'm always trying to put my genuine self out there (more than just a "sexy girl next door" stuff) and actually seeing my smile and laughs when some people comment, has helped me build my self-confidence.
I'm here if you want to talk more about this stuff, creativity with my shows is being kind of a problem to me (even though I'm a writer and illustrator, weird thing) so maybe we can help each other.
Best wishes sweetie :h:

Hi there, I'm brand new to ACF and am trying to get verified. Can someone point me in the right direction?
There will be a new verification process in place soon, information about that will be posted in the announcement section as soon as it's ready!

Hi everyone, im here from chaturbate. experiencing the infamous "ban now, investigate later" policy cb has. if anyone has any advice for me please feel free to let me know :)
- mattie clarke

Hi, I'm Terry. Im not a model but my gf is. Im hear to learn how to help her out with profiles, video's and how to get her cam score up.
I am also thinking about being a model just not sure yet

Hi everyone!!
My name is Aubrey and i am brand spanking new to the camming world! I have been on chaturbate for a week and im absolutely loving it ! I have been checking out this website since january to get tips and i can honestly say everyone here is so helpful and it is probably why i have gotten as far as i have so far!
Thanks everyone! :h:

Hy there cuties ! I am sweet like a candy and lovable like a kitten :-* :h:

Reactions: Lorelei