AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone!! :)

I'm Elle, and I have been working on Camsoda for a few weeks now. I am not super popular since it's a smaller site, but so far I've always met my goals each night. I like to be fun, silly, and sexy... We're entertainers, so we should be entertaining, right~? Plus it's a lot of fun when I have games planned out!

I joined ACF because I'd like to try working on bigger sites, but since I'm used to only having 2-15 people in my room at a time, I'm super nervous about the transition... I'm pretty shy in general.

Can't wait to learn a lot and become a good cam model. :)

Uh hey, my name is Bex and I'm interested in creating a new business and I've found a lot of reliable and helpful information here! I'm very excited to see what works for me and maybe an eventual clientele, and I hope I can contribute and help others as well!

Hello.
Im Agnes, i love erotic culture, and roleplay.
Im new in the webcam girls format, i used to work like a indie scort but it always scare me (i never accepted new clients, only by reference and that why i only did services to 2 regular clients... for 3 years, so that... my income was very low, lol, it was a hobby, more like a job, the place where i live its very dangerous) , but i love money and sex so, why not web cam modeling :h:

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm a new camgirl :) I started in mid April on MFC, and loved it... After browsing the internet and this forum, I finally decided to take the plunge, create an account on here, and start posting, yay! I'm sure it'll help me improve as a model. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to help others too, and have some fun with you guys!

There's a ton of info in the public sections, you're still getting info being here even if not verified, however...

Moving to a more reputable site with higher traffic may do you good, as Ember said, so it's worth trying out! Camsoda is kind of a baby in the game right now, the potential you have if you're good at camming is much greater at one of the main sites.

Thanks very much for the answer.

I'm really interested in being a MFC model, but in the studio I am is always telling me that it's a very complicated site and that's why they do not recommend me creating an account there.

I know that the beginning on MFC can be very slow ... and maybe I would not gain the same money that I am currently getting in Camsoda. Would it be a good idea to broadcast on the two sites, for example, at MFC in the morning and at Camsoda in the afternoon?

Hiya I'm DearestVixen pretty new here XD Found this site while searching Chaturbate bans T.T I've been on a few different sites, Bongacams I left because I didn't make good money (and someone was using things on it to blackmail me) and streamate I left to try out Chaturbate's format (which works with my lovense toy). Now I've gotten banned on chaturbate (still unsure of the reason) and may be moving onto a different site! haha. If they don't unban me it's going to be hell to start over. Anyway nice to meet you all! you can find me @dearestvixenCB on twitter!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hi, I'm oshunbae, I go by yaya honey on SM and oshunbae on NF. Hopefully I'll be able to change my SM name soon. I am getting back into camming after a long hiatus duwe to mental health and moving and a bunch of shit. I am also an artist and writer. I am a single mom. I am constantly stressed.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hi Im new here. I am an artist, and I like to sell clothes online. Im thinking of becoming a cam girl but doing lots of researching first

I am camilami, I just started camming on MFC and I've found myself here so many times looking for answers to questions that google just doesn't know the answer too. So I figured I better sign up.

Hi! I'm Lua, I started camming on Chaturbate in 2015, I took a break due to personal reasons and have since started it up again under a new username. I'm here for tips on making my camming experience a postive one.

Hi Everyone! Im mercury. Been camming almost three months now. Doing pretty good lol i struggle to make friends with other cam models (even the ones I've tipped before) so i came here in hopes of a great way to network or build relationships while learning more about this biz

Hi I just started camming on MFC with the username Maisy_doll. I'm trying to be a non nude model which is challenging, but I have only been camming for three days. I have faith that I can build relationships with some regulars so each camming session can be like a party hangout which would be fun. I would really like to make friends with other models, it would mean a lot to me. Every day I brainstorm new ideas. Still trying to get a decent tip menu because so many people complain that it is too much. I tend to put high prices because I'm not that comfortable yet. I love this forum it has given me tons of useful information.

It's an interesting test that, so my questions but get an idea what you are through your reaction to the various questions.
I lkke a bit of everything minus any serious pain.

I am Tartan and I basically signed up to read the member made you go WTF thread :p

I'm a Terrible, Mocking, Foolish, Hateable Idiot who deserves to be damned.

Hi everyone,
I'm I started camming about 1,5 months ago and still looking for more information and ideas about all sorts of stuff as this is such a biiiiiiig field with heaps of things you can do... :)

Hey guys I'm Samantha and new to camming so need all the help I can get x

Hello all:) im Felix, cam2fun.com owner.we are new cam site on the market, just 6 months but we growing and we have good traffic,sexy girls:) thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2307.JPG
    IMG_2307.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 2