AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hi, my name is fifi and i wanted to ask about couples cam rate of pay?

Hey, I just googled webcam model forums and here I am. I had a couple of questions and saw recent activity. Hoping to get some answers and be part of the community. :)

Hi all at ACF!!

I'm Julie and have recently started broadcasting with my partner on Chaturbate.. We are absolutley LOVING it and it has given me an incredible confidence boost (i have small boobs but it seems loads of guys love them! hehe).. Hoping i may get to know some of you :) x

Hi everyone! KiwiGirlie here. Used to be a camgirl on camwhores.com for a long time before it shut down. Dipping my toes back into the water. Things are SO different now than they were when I used to cam on CW. Trying to get used to it.

Hi! My name is Kiki and I am a cam model on Chaturbate and MyFreeCams as curvalicious29 and curvy29. I also love baking!:shame: I live in Ottawa, Canada

Hey I'm LustfulZoey and I've been on Chaturbate for about a month and a half now. My original plan was to go to MFC, but I thought it would be easier to start camming with someone first. My boyfriend and I do couples shows, and will probably continue that. I still plan to start MFC on my own, but I'm waiting for the right time because I was told the "New Model" thing is really important, and I want to make sure I have plenty of time to cam. Having a cam job is amazing, and I feel as if I was made to do it. I just hope I will be successful. Ever since I was a young teen I loved going on camera to talk with people on tinychat.

Greetings from AFRICA,
Am here to learn how the adult Webcamming business work so I can also participate with my crew.
If there's anyone interested in mentoring Africans don't hesitate.
Thanks to everyone

I can't even figure out how to start a thread here. I'm so confused. I'm trying to figure out how to use Manycam to broadcast on CB. Can't figure it out and it's driving me crazy. Plz help.

Hey guys!

We are a WebCam Model's Studio from Colombia, we looking for the best studios on EU for making strategic alliances, and we are interested in meet your installation and talk about work.

If you work for a Studio and are interested too, we would like that you answer back.

Have a nice day!

Booster Media Group
Cali, Colombia

FInd us @bmgstudios 1 on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Google+
Or visit us on bmg-entertaiment.com

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Hello lovelies! New here! Starting camming on July 1st...Very new!...This site always pops up when I'm searching for answers about camming...Looking forward to learning more...

Hiii Everyone!
I'm looking for a pretty cam girl who would want to do a joint show with me or me and my man. SoCal/LA area please!!
Any pretty ladies interested please message me so we can get together ❤️

Hi.. Thanks for the join. I am a mature male model. To date, I am mostly on chaturbate under the name Upintheair1109. I also do skype from time to time. Looking to share experiences and get tips from others. I am on vacation till Monday and will post some pics of me when I get home.